英語の添削お願いできますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の添削お願いできますか?
  • 病院に居る友人に電話し、明日の予定を伝える女性。
  • 電話でのやり取りを通じて、友人の具合が良くなっていることを知り、安心する女性。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いできますか?

英語の添削お願いできますか? おかしな言い回しや、文法の間違いなどありましたらご指摘ください。 設定 Maryは病院に居るMikeに電話しました。 Mikeの友達が電話に出ました。 Mary: Hello? (ハロー) Mike's friend: Hello, this is Mike's room. (ハロー、マイクの病室です) Mary: Hi, this is Mary. Mike's friend. (こんにちは、マイクの友達のメアリーです) Mike's friend: Hi, I'm Ted, his coworker. (こんにちは。僕は彼の同僚のテッドだよ。) Mary: Is Mike there? (マイクは居ます?) Ted: I'm afraid he've just fallen asleep. May I take a massage? (たった今、寝ちゃったんだ。伝言預かろうか?) Mary: Oh, May I? Please tell me that I'll be there tomorrow at noon. (お願いできる? あしたお昼にそっちに行くって伝えてください。) Ted: All right. I'll do tell him that. (まかして。ちゃんと伝えるから) Mary: Thank you. By the way, How does Mike look like? (ありがとう。ところで彼の具合はどう?) Ted: Oh, he looks getting better. (ああ、大分良くなってきたみたいだよ。) Mary: Does he? I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, nice to have talked with you. thank you. (ほんと?よかった。話せてよかったわ) Ted: Me too. Bye. (こちらこそ。じゃあね。)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nonc_1994
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

Mary: Hello? Mike's friend: Hello, this is Mike's room. --> 特に問題なし Mary: Hi, this is Mary. Mike's friend. --> Hi, this is Mary. I am Mike's friend. Mike's friend: Hi, I'm Ted, his coworker. --> Hi, I'm Ted. I'm his colleague. (coworkerという単語はありません) Mary: Is Mike there? --> 特に問題なし Ted: I'm afraid he've just fallen asleep. May I take a massage? --> I'm afraid he just fell asleep. May I take a massage? Mary: Oh,may I? Please tell me that I'll be there tomorrow at noon. --> Oh, can you? Please tell him that I'll be there tomorrow at noon. Ted: All right. I'll do tell him. --> All right. I'll tell him about it. Mary: Thank you. By the way, How does Mike look like? --> Thank you. By the way, how is Mike? (How does Mike look like だとマイクはどういう風に見えますか?になります) Ted: Oh, he looks getting better. -->Oh, he is getting better. Mary: Does he? I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, nice to have talked with you. thank you. --> 英語だと、このようなニュアンスでほんと?とはあまりいわないような気がします。 That's good. などがいいとおもいます。もし、ほんと?をいれたいのであれば Is he? です。 That's good. I'm glad to hear that. It was nice talking with you. Ted: Me too. Bye. 多分これであっていると思います。。 でも間違ってたらごめんなさい。

aiciaiciai
質問者

お礼

長い文章を読んで頂いて、丁寧に教えて頂き感謝!!です。 How is Mike でいいんですね。 ほかにもいろいろと勉強になりました。ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします

こんにちは。 来週のspeakingの授業でスピーチをすることになりました。 お題は「大切な友達について」です。 内容は書き終えたのですが、自分の文章が100%合ってるか自信がありません(むしろ、間違いの方が多いと思います。) 自分でも、一応見なおしたのですが、客観的な見地からの意見が欲しいです。 どうか添削お願いします。 I’ll introduce my friend,(name) We have known each other since elementary school days. When we were junior high school students, we joined same tennis club. That's why I know him a lot. He has two characteristics, Kindness and glutton. (Glutton means a person who eat food very much.) First, I’ll explain how kind he is. When I was a fifth grader, I played tag with my friends. (In order) to run away from it, I hid myself under the bridge. Then I made mistake and fell from three meters above, and I put my hands on the ground and had my wrists broken. Due to the accident, I thought that I spent terrible days for a month in elementary school. I couldn’t really take notes, go to the toilet, put on P,E uniform and so on. However, (my friend's name) always supported me. Without him, I couldn’t enjoy my school life for the month. I thanked his kindness and wanted support him, if he was in trouble. Second I’ll explain how gluttonous he is. He really eats very much. Whenever I hang out with him, he goes to McDonald's. Even when we should share cakes, potato chip and other snack, he eats them almost by himself. He is very kind, but I think he should stop the habit of eating so much. I hope that he don’t ruin himself for glutton. 「kind」の内容と「glutton」の内容のバランスの悪さは承知の上です。 二分間という制限なのでこの程度が適当ではないかと思いました。 (  )部分は友人の名前が入るのですが、友人の名前は非公開にさせていただきました。

• ビジネスでの英語(勧誘を断るとき)

海外から英語で勧誘(新規取引の希望)の電話がかかってくるのですが、うまい具合に断りたいのですがなんて言えばよいでしょうか? 言いたいことを英文で考えてみましたが、フォーマルなビジネス英語になっているか自信がないので添削していただけると助かります。 またそのほかにもいい表現があったりアドバイスなどありましたらお教えいただきたくお願いします。 1, お電話変わりました、ABC社の××(名前)です. This is ×× of ABC company. 2, 申し訳ありませんが、担当の者は不在です. I'm afraid that the person in charge isn't here at the moment. 3, 彼(担当者)に伝えておきます. 興味があれば彼から連絡します. I'll tell him about your company. He will call you back if he is interested in. 4, 彼のアドレスをお教えいたしますので、会社紹介をメールでお送り願います. 興味があれば、返信させていだきます. I'll tell you his email address. If he is interested in, he will reply you.

• 高校英語の問題教えてください

高校英語の問題教えてください ( )にはどんな疑問詞が入りますか? 1 (     )if he fails again? 2 mike's brother is a systems engineer. mike's brother is a (   )? よろしくお願いします

• 英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。

英語を教えてください。添削お願い致します。 とてもおいしいレストランに連れて行ってくださりありがとうございました。 とても楽しかったです。 **さん 映画の紹介ありがとうございました。 ぜひ次回北海道へ行ってみたいです。 次回は京都の写真もみせます。 Thank you very much for the dinner and taking us to the nice restaurant! I had a good time. ** san thank you for your info! I want to go to Hokkaido next time and want to watch that movie. I'll show you kyoto's picture next time. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

Hi! I am 〇〇mother. Mr.〇○ ,thank you for taking care of my son! I sometime post a comment & 〇○`s phot of facebook I though can not speak english Can you be my friend?

• 英語の添削をお願いします

自分なりに訳してみたのですが、添削をお願いします。 1.彼は男性です He is man. (He is a manではだめなのでしょうか?) 2.新宿から池袋まで暑い中1時間以上、歩きました。 I walked shinjuku to ikebukuro during very hot than a hours. 3.インテルの意味はそこから来てると思います I suppose the word meaning of intel is come from that. 4.次の記事で'doping'という単語が来ることを期待しています I am hoping to come the word 'doping' next article.

• 英語自己紹介の添削を・・・

現在20歳の学生なのですが、もうすぐ海外留学することになり、ホームステイ先に自己紹介文をおくらなければいけなのですが、このような英文でいいか自信がありません。ちなみに自分自身の大まかな詳細についてはすでに相手に知ってもらっています。 添削など変更すべき内容があれば教えてください。 【日本語】 こんちには! 私は・・・・・です。 今回私をホームステイに受け入れてくれてありがとうがざいます。 あなたに会えるのを楽しみにしています。 私は人見知りですが人とお話するのが大好きです。 あなたと仲良くなれることを期待しています。 私の趣味は映画を見ることです。あなたの家の近くに映画館があると知って嬉しく思います。 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 【英語】 Hello! I am *****. Thank you for accepting me to the homestay this time. I am looking forward to meeting you. I am shy with strangers though I like to talk with the person. I expected to make friend with you. My hobby is to see the movie. I think that I am glad because it knows that there is a movie theater near your house. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

• 次の英文を適当な順に並べ替えてください。

(a) 友達に嘘をつかないのは良いことだ。 (tell a lie/is good/not/to/it/to your friends). (b)  マイクが20分で宿題を終えるのは困難だ。    (Mike/difficult/is/for/finish/it/to)the homework in 20 minutes. (c)  そのランナーはゆっくり歩いているように見える。      The runner (to/be/appears/walking)slowly. (d)  後で駅に来るように彼女に行ってください。    Please (her/come/to/tell/to)the station later. (e) そのように言われるのは嫌いだ。    I don`t (like/be/to/told)that way.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしな所がありましたら教えてください。 I asked a price of cleak. I bouht a catfoods for Mame. Mame ran away as soon as he saw my father. I think that Mame is my best friend. That my study English is a good idea. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 添削よろしくお願いします。