• ベストアンサー

英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (2)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... This will be great fun.. Besides this we will decorate the school referring to our motto: "Labil zum Ziel - Wpssen ist Macht = wir wissen nichits - macht nichts!", what means somehow ( I try to translate): "Weak to the aim knowledge is power - we don't know anything -That's not that bat!" Of course this is meant not that serious! Then the other pupils will have lessons and we tidy up. Afterwards our "Abi-Band", a music band of my age group, will play in the courtyard of our school and everybody is invited to listen. Is there anything comparable to this Abisturm when leaving school in Japan? (我々はすべての生徒と教師のために学校を閉じるであろう、そして我々は教師と一緒にゲームをするであろう、それで(彼・それ)らは校舎に入るために(彼・それ)らの小遣いに値しなければならない。これは大変面白いであろう。これのほかに我々は我々のモットーに言及して学校を飾り付けるであろう:「 Labil zum Ziel - Wpssen ist Macht = wir wissen nichits - macht nichts !」、どうにかして何の手段か(私は翻訳しようとする):「目的 - 知識が力である - に弱い我々は何も知らない - それはそのコウモリではない!」。 もちろんこれはそれほど重大でなくて意味される!)それから他の生徒はレッスンを持つであろう、そして我々は片付けるその後我々の「 Abi - バンド」、私の同年代グループの音楽バンド、は我々の学校の中庭で遊ぶであろう、そして皆が聞くよう招かれる。日本の学校に置き残すときこの Abisturm に相当する何かがあるか?)

• antje
  • お礼率86% (309/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

やっぱり授業でやる英文と本場の英文は違うな・・と思った某大学の外国語学部生です。 所々固有名詞がある様なので、そこは原文のままで行きます。 訳:これはきっと凄く楽しい物になると思うよ。 それにこれは俺達が学校を飾り付けする事で自分達のモットーである「Labil ... Macht」を示してるんだ。 どう云う意味か訳に挑戦してみたよ。つまり“弱い意志を認識する事こそ力である”俺達は全てを知り得ている訳じゃないけど、それは変な事じゃないと思う。勿論生真面目では無いけどね(^^: そうそう、それで他の生徒は授業受けて残りは片付けだよ。 んで、その後に同級生の“abi-band”ってのが皆を校舎に集めて演奏して聴かせるみたい。日本でも卒業する時にこの“abisturm”に匹敵する様なのは有るのかい? 結構砕けた言い方にしてみたので、飲み込み易いと思います。 ※訳中の「俺達」は「私達」の事です。

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• coco1
  • ベストアンサー率25% (323/1260)
回答No.1

英会話勉強中のものですが、勉強かねて挑戦します。 それにしても、和訳サイトを使われたのでしょうか。素人目にも不自然ですよね。 もっと日常会話的にするとこんな感じだと思います。 それはとても楽しいに違いありません。 そして、我々の学校のモットーである「Labil ... Macht」にふさわしい飾り付けをします。このモットーの意味を何とか訳してみると、「知識がないのを自覚することが力になる。我々はなんでも知っているわけではないが、それは悪いことではない(batはbadの誤り?)」もちろん、そんな真面目なものでものでもないんですけど。 そして、別の生徒達は授業を受け、残りの生徒で片づけをします。 我々Abi-Band(という同級生のバンド)が校庭で招待者の前で演奏します。 日本の卒業式では、これに似たようなイベントはありますか?

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。それと英文を訳すのに自信がないところは、翻訳機を使いました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (1)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On March 21st we have our prom night, where we receive our leaving certificate and certificate and celebrate a bit with our teachers and families. The day before we have"Abisturm. This means my whole age group, all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the pupils and the teachers and we will play games with the teachers, so that they have to deserve their allowance to enter the school building. (3月21日に我々は我々のプロムの夜を持つ、そしてそこで我々は我々の証明書と証明書を置き残すことを受けて、そして我々の教師と家族と一緒に1ビットを祝う。前日に我々は「 Abisturm 」を持っている。これは私の同年代グループ全体を意味する、すべての「 Abiturienten 」は我々の学校についてコントロールをとる。我々は我々の学校についてすべての「 Abiturienten 」撮影制御のために学校を閉じるであろう。)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (3)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On the day after our prom night there's another party where our Abi-Band will give a concert, but this is open air and open for everyone. Well, as you see much program me. The week after this I will spend some day in the Netherlands together with some members of my age group. What are you doing at the moment? (我々のプロムの夜の翌日に我々の Abi - バンドがコンサートを与えるであろうもう1つのパーティーがある、しかしこれは外の空気、と皆のために開いている。私は天気が問題がないであろうことを希望する。まあ、あなたが多くが私のプログラムを計画するのを見る(とき・から・につれて・ように)。これの後の週私は私の同年代グループの若干のメンバーと一緒にオランダでいずれかの日を過ごすであろう。あなたは今のところ何をしているか?)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたい

最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたいのですが、はっきりとわからないので教えてください。 (1)・We put off the meeting until Saturday afternoon. ・The meeting was ( ) ( ) until Saturday afternoon. (2)・They will have made the final decision by this time next week. ・The final decision ( ) ( ) ( )made by this time next week. (3)・It is said that Hephurn stayed at this hotel. ・Hephurn is said ( ) ( )stayed at this hotel. (4)・Someone sent my father this package. ・This package was ( ) ( )my father. (5)・Nobody has ever spoken to me like that befor. ・I have ( )been spoken ( )like that before. (6)・This terrible noise of motorcycles cannot be put up with any longer. ・We cannot ( ) ( ) ( )this terrible noise of motorcycles any longer. (7)・We will have to find someone to look after our bady. ・Someone will have ( ) ( ) ( )to look after our bady. (8)・Who are they going to invite? ・( ) ( )going to be invited? お願いします><

• 英文のチェックおねがいします

ある本の感想文ということで書いているのですが、 意味が取れないところ、文法的におかしいところがあったら指摘していただけたら幸いです。 文章の大体の内容は、大人になるために学校に行くのに、学校に行く期間が長くなっている今は昔より大人になれない人が増えている矛盾が生じているということについて話されていて、そのことについての感想(考察)ですのでお願いします。 In this article, it is said that paradoxical phenomenon is happening that the longer time you go to school, the more difficult to be an adult. But I think that school only help us to be an adult even if we go to school for a long time. Going to school is not directory related to be an adult. However, the society today is richer than before. It is certain to approach your ideal more easily. Why is it happening that there are many people who can't become an adult. We might not be able to grow up because we satisfy with our present situation. Actually, the people in the developing country are more ardent to study than those in the developed country such as Japan. "Strong feeling" that they want to change their current situation might make them do so. The "strong feeling" drives them to feel "I want to do". And then, to try to approach their ideal makes them to be an adult further more. We can put off growing up to be an adult in our society. You use this chance or kill it depend on you.(←このチャンスを生かすか殺すかはあなた次第) If you can keep a feeling to get better yourself without contenting your present situation, you will really grow up to be an adult.

• ALTの先生への歓迎の言葉の英文のチェック願います

まず最初に日本文です。 こんにちは、(ALT)先生。 私達の学校へようこそいらっしゃいました。 私達は(ALT)先生のようなとてもかっこいい先生を迎えることができ、とてもうれしいです。 この学校のいいところのひとつは、伝統としてあいさつが活発にされているところです。 この学校には、他にもたくさんいいところがあります。 それを、これからの学校生活を通して(ALT)先生に知っていただけるように私達は努力したいです。 私達3学年の英語を担当してくださっている先生は、(日本人)先生といいます。実は(日本人)先生は、はじめは英語の教師ではなく音楽の教師になりたかったらしいのですが、今は私達に親切に英語を教えてくださっています。 また、私達は(日本人)先生の授業を受けることもとても楽しみにしています。そして授業以外にも休み時間や放課後にも先生と交流を深められればいいなと思っています。 ぜひ、この学校での生活を楽しんでください。 そしてがむしゃらに訳した英文です。 Hello, Mr.(ALT). Welcome to our school. We are very happy to welcome a so cool teacher like you. One of nice things in our school is that there are many lively greetings here as our school tradition. Not only that, this school has a lot of other nice things. We'll try to you get to know it through your school life from now. Third-year student's English is taken charge by Ms.(日本人). Although she actually wanted to be a music teacher, she is anymore teaching us English very kindly. Also, we are looking forward that we can take your lessons. And we would like to deepen exchanges with you, not only in class but also in an intermission and after school. Please enjoy your school life in this school by all means. 文法的におかしいところや、もっと適切な表現などがあったらぜひご指摘願います!!!! 本当によろしくお願いします!!