• 締切済み

レターの訳文について  「enclosed」は何を指すのでしょうか?

For full infrmation on what Premier can offer you, take moment to read the enclosed Premier Sevice Guide. という文がレターの最後に載っているのですが、これは 「プレミアで何が出来るかの情報は、同封してあるプレミアサービスガイドを呼んで下さい」 というような意味でしょうか? 「enclosed」というところですが、 このレターに書いてある内容のことを指してるのか? もしくは 他に同封してあるガイドブックのようなものを指しているのか? この場合、通常はどちらのことを指しているのでしょうか?

noname#151464
noname#151464
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.3

「同封の」です。 手紙の「署名」の下に Enc.:Premier Service Guide 同封してあるもの:Premier Service Guide と書く場合もあります。 (Enc. は Enclosed の省略)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

「enclosed」 同封している 同封されている とかいう意味です。 封筒の中に入っていると言う意味の英語だと思いますが、 日本語では封筒にレターと別になにか入っている状況で レターに同封と書いたりしますので、そういう訳でいいかと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「プレミア・クラスでは、どのようなサービスがあるのか、同封の『プレミア・サービス・ガイド』をご一読ください」ということですから、おっしゃる通りで良いと思います。  飛行機とか、クルーズ船とか、列車などの「優等サービス]が受けられる、クラスの事かと思います。  普通 enclosed は、「同封の」他の(すなわちそのレター以外の)物で、書状、パンフレット、小切手、その他何でも封筒に入るような小さな物(イヤリング、指輪、印鑑など)を指します。

関連するQ&A

• イーベイの質問、うまく訳せないのですが、添削お願いします。

イーベイの商品、Buy it NowでBest Offerが付いてるセラーに送料の質問をしたのですが、 I can ship it Econo Letter for 9.55 but this option is only avail until Sat May 12. After that here in the US we can only use the new shipping options I have listed. I don't like the new postage changes as it will make shipping international very costly. More so then now I'm afraid. I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. と返ってきました。 エコノミーレターポストは5/14なくなってしまうので、5/12まで受け付けてくれて、それ以降は新しい料金体制になるのはわかるのですが、その後の I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. は$6(今は$10です)でオファーしていいよという意味で間違ってないでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳よろしくお願いします。

以下の和訳に困っています。 切実ですので、教えて下さい。 You can Say I live the moment and take it like it comes. First I finish school and then i look. になります。 よろしくお願いします。

• can onについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I would like to take a look at what you are planning and assist you by gathering whatever information I can on your behalf. I can on について、動詞がありませんがどうしてなのでしょうか? 省略されているのでしょうか? canの動詞化も考え難いです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の訳し方について

Q:2,3のsomeone who can accept the real you. の部分は「あなたを信じてくれる人を~」と訳しても良いでしょうか。 Q:1,4,5、6,7の訳を添削してください。 1・Work on your career, health, and relationships. (あなたの仕事や健康管理、対人関係などにとりかかりなさい。) 2・Find someone who can accept your real self. (本当のあなた自身を信じることができる誰かをみつけなさい。) 3・But there may be someone who can accept the real you. (しかし、本当のあなたを信じることができる誰かがいるかもしれません。) 4・Decide what you like and can do well. (あなたが好きで立派にできることを決めなさい。) 5・Take steps to move toward what you want. (あなたの行きたい方向に進みなさい。) 6・Create balance in your life. (あなたの人生のなかで落ち着きをつくってください。) 7・Take the first small step. (最初の小さいステップをふみなさい。)

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

こちらのレビューを和訳して いただけると助かります。 お願いいたします。 To what do we owe this transformation of self within tones? Further than the distance of a professional swimming pool. The definition of professional is akin to Anla Courtis’ discography. Though, the bugs of Earth. There’s an ancient way of drone work that only the insects can relate. Day is over. Get to work. Your heartbeat pounds to the gentle “B-RAIN FOLKLORE.” How many times can your body vibrate in a single day? Given this moment; you have been given this moment; take every single moment you’re given. 和訳していただければ 本当に助かります。 このような丸投げは 質問とはいえないのは 承知です。

• 「テストはどうでしたか?」を英語にするとどうなりますか。

「テストはどうでしたか?」を英語にするとどうなりますか。 また「スペインで流行っている音楽も聞いてみたいです」を英語にしたいのですが I want to listen to the music what popular in Spain. で良いのでしょうか。 また次の文のおかしな部分の指摘をお願いします。 By the way, are there MDs in Spain? It's disk can dubbing from CD. If you can use it, I'll send you it next time! I like very much not only take photos,but also watch it too. I send you pictures when I went to Kamakura before. Kamakura is like Japan and I feel at ease, so I love that place. It takes about 5hours my house. I also send you Japanese letter. 英語の手紙とだいたい同じ内容です。 (↑英語にするとどうなりますか?) I would like to want a Spanish letter too! Have you ever gone foreign countrys? I'll write you with cute stationery. I'm looking forward to your letter. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

経験したことも忘れてしまえば、体験しなかったに等しい。あらゆる感覚、情念、思考を記憶にとどめて自由に取り出すことができたら、人生はどんなに豊かになるだろう。(大阪大'04) 私が訳してみたものが以下です。 If you forget what you experienced, it is equal to the case you experienced nothing. If you can store various sense, passion and thought and can freely take out them, how wonderful your life will be! 豊か、という表現に悩みました。richはニュアンスが違うだろうとは思うのですが。

• 英作について

Pretend you are about to board a plane that flies for "Imagination Airlines"This special plane can take its passengers to any place that they can invent in their imagination. Which destination will you choose,and what will you do when you get there? このトピックについてのアイデアをお願いいたします。 英語でも日本語でも大丈夫です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,