• ベストアンサー

和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kacashi
  • ベストアンサー率50% (67/134)
回答No.2

メールの内容は、「リクエスト通りに商品を(おそらくは再)発送しましたが、届きませんでしたか?」というものです。 返事としては、 Thank you very much for your reply. No, I haven't received the product yet and I would appreciate if you can help me out receiving the package. I am not sure what is causing the trouble, but here's my shipping address just to be safe: 郵便番号含め、住所の情報 Please make sure that the package was sent to the correct address. Since it has been xxx days since I placed my order, I am wondering if you can re-send the package for me. When you do so, I would appreciate if you can make the package traceable so we can avoid the similar trouble in the future. You have been very helpful and I hope to solve the problem soon. Please feel free to let me know if you have further questions. Best regards, こんなカンジで。 内容としては、「まだ届いてませんが、商品はいまでもほしいです。 念のため、これが住所ですが、間違っていないでしょうか? もう注文してからXX日になるので(XXX部分を書き換えてくださいね)、もう一度商品を送っていただけないでしょうか? その際に、発送状況を確認できるよう、Trackingをつけていただけると助かります。 他に、なにかありましたらお知らせください」 といった感じです。 お役に立ちますでしょうか・・・?

papayaya
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。大変わかりやすく丁寧にお答えしていただきまして、感謝致します。すごく役立ちました!! これで、もう一度送ってみたいと思います。 実際こんなに早くお答えしていただけるとは思っていなかったので、驚きでした。皆様のご好意に感謝致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「あなたが要請された通り、注文された商品を、既に、送りました。このご注文について、まだ、これ以上の助力を必要となさるかどうか決めようとしていますので、その後、同品を受け取られたかどうか、ご連絡ください」 が、どちらかといえば直訳的な訳です。 だから   I have not received the order. I would rather not cancel this order because I want the item. Thank you for your attention.  「まだ現品を受け取っていません。この品物がほしいのでキャンセルはしたくありません。あなたの(この件に関する)注意に感謝します(= 宜しくお願いします)」  でいかがでしょう。

papayaya
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。今までも海外から購入していたのですが、トラブルは初めてだったもので、大変参考になりました。 やはり、こういったことも考えておかないといけませんよね。もう少し勉強するようにします…

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

Are you asking that the sink be cancelled and refunded? Please advise. Regarding the freight charge, the remainder of your order did not meet the $999 order amount. All orders that are under $999 are subject to a $100 freight charge. We only have free motor freight shipping if the order meets the $999 requirement. Please advise if you would like me to establish a cancellation request for this sink. Yes, we are looking at 8-12 weeks from this date on the black model. The white model is in stock in GA. I have established the cancellation request for your sink per your previous email request. We do apologize we were not able to meet your timeline for this particular item. Many thanks,

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 「 May we please 動詞 」 の意味

May we please 動詞 で何と訳すんでしょうか? 文章としましては、 May we please advise you that all of the above have been placed on back order for you, if you kindly decide to place an order for these styles, may we please ask you to advise us that they have already been ordered for you? こういう文章で使用されてるんですが、、

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Please note. Please contact会社名for any questions regarding status, shipping, etc. We are your point of contact, not Duravit US. Good day, This is an update regarding the status of your sink order. We do have the white in stock # 7511100000, but the Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 is not in stock, approx order 8-12 weeks delivery. please advise how you would like to proceed. Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 はそのまま訳して下さい。 こちらは英語に訳して下さい。 今から8-12週かかるのですか? 今更8-12週間かかると言われても困ります。 注文した時点で発注しなかたのは会社の責任です。信じられません。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.