• ベストアンサー

単語の意味

The Rio Blue Light Teeth Whitening(TM) is a peroxide free teeth whitening system designed to be used in the comfort of your own home. という宣伝文がありますが「a peroxide free teeth whitening system」 はどう訳せば良いのでしょうか。peroxide(過酸化物)を使用した ホワイトニングシステムなのだろうと思うのですが、free teethの部分が わかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは、 >free teethの部分が ~ freeと言うと、「~が全く使用されていない」の意味になります。 例えば、 ////////////////////////////// # chemical-free 【形】 化学薬品を使用していない、無薬の //////////////////////////////// http://eow.alc.co.jp/chemical+free/UTF-8/ >a peroxide free teeth whitening system peroxide(過酸化物)を使用していないホワイトニングシステム ご参考までに

charlie_rt
質問者

お礼

過酸化物を使用して「いない」になるんですね! 全く逆の訳出をするところでした。有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 初代iPadで起動後の挙動がおかしい

至急お願いします。 先ほど、iPadをスリープから解除したら下のような文章が出て、スリープ状態にすぐ戻ります。 どうしたらいいでしょうか? Easy Xylo 13時間前 Get your own Zombie pal with our free app Make A Zombie! Easy Xylo はタッチすると木琴か鉄琴の音が出る、iPadのApsStoreでフリーで入手したアプリです。 ほぼ使わなかったのですが。 これは何なんでしょう? 良くないアプリだったのでしょうか?

• 誰か訳せませんか?時間がなくて困ってます。3

誰か訳せませんか?時間がなくて困ってます。3 ちなみに化学系です。 A number of instruments have been reported in the literature that is specifically designed to measure skin friction. These devices can be grouped into two classes; in the first group, a probe slides over the skin, while in the second group a probe is rotated against the skin. Such deviceshave been designed to measure the efficacy of cosmetic treatments. In this paper, we report on the manufacture and use in exploratory experiments of a new test system that is designed to evaluate the frictional component of the feel of fabrics. The new design enables the friction between the finger tip and a material to be determined in real time at speeds and normal loads that are typically used by individuals in their sensory evaluation of materials. The aim of the development has been to provide a lowcost but reliable instrument that can be easily used to produce dependable data.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップ小物を購入しました。発送の事で下記のような文章が送られてきましたが、長文過ぎて意味がわかりません。 簡単でいいので意味を教えてくれませんか? > A collection request has been placed with TNT Express. > > Attached is the consignment note that relates to this collection request. > > To view and print the consignment note, you will need the freely available document viewer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 5.0 or later. If you have any problems reading the attachment, download your free copy from the Web. To download, go to: > > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html > > Please print off all copies of the consignment note and ensure you have read our terms and conditions, which are also attached and applicable hereto, before signing each copy of the consignment note, whereby you confirm to have fully accepted said terms and conditions. > > When the TNT representative arrives to collect your consignment, please hand over all copies of the consignment note with the exception of the Sender copy. (Retain this copy for your own reference). > > For enquiries, please do not respond to this Email but contact your local Customer Services department on 0800 100 600.

• ドロップボックスから届くメッセージが英語です。

ドロップボックスから届くメッセージが英語です。 英語に強い方お願いします。 m(_ _ )m なんて言ってきているのでしょうか? Have you ever wanted to use your Dropbox but didn't have a computer nearby? Dropbox's mobile website (http://m.dropbox.com) makes it happen. With Dropbox mobile, you can browse and open files in your Dropbox directly from your phone or mobile device's browser. If you own an iPhone or iPod Touch, download the Dropbox App for an even better experience. It's free! Do you own a Blackberry or Android phone? Don't worry! We've got plenty more mobile magic coming soon! Happy syncing! -The Dropbox Team © 2010 Dropbox

• 画面の動きがコマ送りになる。

オンラインゲーム起動してで数分たつと 画面の動きがコマ送りのように なってしまいます。 ついでにノートPCです ↓PCのスペック ------------------ System Information ------------------ Machine name: YOUR-3509EA12A4 Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300) Language: Japanese (Regional Setting: Japanese) System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation System Model: VGN-FT52B BIOS: Revision: 1.2 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T5500 @ 1.66GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 1016MB RAM Page File: 636MB used, 1806MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) DX Setup Parameters: Not found DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode です。 対処方法が分かる人 回答をよろしくお願い致します。

• 全く分かりません(>_<)

全く分かりません(>_<) 分かる方、どうか和訳をお願いします。 We use proprietary and patented technology to alter the physical area covered by our sensors. Within a single detector we have the ability to acquire images over the entire 14” x 17” area or to concentrate into an area as small as 7” x 7”. As a bonus, this system is designed to retrofit into your existing table. Installation and initial training can be accomplished in about 4 hours. You will appreciate the exquisite image and benefits to your practice immediately.

• 文章の意味がわからない

「Staggering students has been used in many countries to reduce overcrowding, including Japan and Australia.」 日本でも行われてるって、どうゆう意味なんでしょうか? NYTの記事から In Ghana, Free High School Brings Opportunity and Grumbling https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/world/africa/ghana-free-senior-high-school-brings-chaos.html At dawn on a recent Tuesday, 18-year-old Jane Newornu pulled on her blue gingham school uniform, stuffed her books into her knapsack and grabbed a banana as she ran off to school. Her twin sister, Jennifer, still in her pajamas, watched with a pang of envy. Instead of going to class, Jennifer was staying home from school on a two-month hiatus mandated by the government. The twins, like all high school students in Ghana, now must take turns. The problem is the result of the tumultuous rollout of a new government program, intended to expand access to free secondary education. When President Nana Akufo-Addo took office in 2017, he made good on one of his chief campaign promises: tuition-free high school for all. It was part of a broader effort to make Ghana internationally competitive in educational standards, agriculture, tourism and more. But the program has proved so popular — 430,000 students are enrolled this school year, up from 308,000 in 2016, according to the education ministry — that demand has overwhelmed capacity. “We want parents to see education as what can transform this nation,” said Yaw Osei Adutwum, deputy minister for education. “And therefore, even if they have to make some sacrifices, it’s worth it.” ここから注目 Staggering students has been used in many countries to reduce overcrowding, including Japan and Australia. Ghana’s idea was inspired by California, according to Dr. Adutwum, who ran a network of charter schools before being appointed deputy education minister in 2017. Starting in the 1970s, some school districts in California adopted a multitrack system after a boom in the student population.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

日本語に翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! In your chart you have planets descending but not on the rising axis. Your marriage axis is like a balance between the urge to put yourself first to be free and independent, and your need for a close relationship. Because the planets fall heavily in the seventh house, house of the partner. You most want love not freedom. You will tend to submit to him or make sacrifices for him. Always putting him or the relationship and his needs first before your own. This doesn't mean an unhappy relationship. Only that his needs will come to dominate things, either consciously or subconsciously and most of the time he will be the one to get his own way.

• 英文についての質問です。

To ponder interminably over the reason for one's own existence or the meaning of life in general seems to me, from an objective point of view, to be sheer folly. And yet everyone holds certain ideals by which he guides his aspiration and his judgment. The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth. To make a goal of comfort or happiness has never appealed to me; a system of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle.  (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 最後の英文の個所の意味がとれません。 a system of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle. 1)this basisはTo make a goal of comfort or happiness のことですか? 2)~would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle. の意味がわからないのですが herd of cattleは「烏合の衆」という意味ですか? この原則の上に立てられる倫理(道義)のシステムは烏合の衆にのみ十分であろう? どんなことを言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• co-optという単語

My stepmom has always had an odd habit of trying to co-opt my parents’ shared history to minimize my mother’s role. For example, someone will tell a story that happened in the ’80s, when my brother and I were toddlers, and my stepmom will remark on how she remembers or was present at that event, even though this was years before my parents broke up. This year, it feels like my stepmom has taken it further. Knowing my mom has a three-hour drive home and doesn’t like to drive at night, my stepmom maneuvered to move the family meal to 5 p.m.—too late for my mom to join. When the rest of the family decided to do an early light lunch followed by the later meal, my stepmom barred my father from attending and insisted that my mom be out of the house before she arrives. This morning, I happened across my stepmom making a cake. When I asked what kind, I was surprised to hear it was the traditional recipe that my mom has made every year for us since we were young. Family lore is that when we were toddlers and my parents were struggling financially, my mom used to bake this cake and sell it to local bakeries that would then resell as their own; it’s that good and, as a result, that special. It’s an act of love she does for us kids on holidays and birthdays. While I know rationally that it’s just a cake, the fact my stepmom has co-opted this recipe has me feeling enraged. 2回出てくるco-optの訳し方を教えてください。2番目はchoseと言い換えられるのでしょうか?co-optは何かの略でしょうか? I get co-opted by the system. : 私は、システムから選出されました 「システムから選出された」とはどういうことでしょうか? よろしくお願いします