• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Tonight, we bring you a contest of stealth and ingenuity. It’s a tale of two cities and two undercover teams. 動物番組で、2種類の動物が人に見つからなように食べ物を手に入れる、といった内容です。 どうしてもスムーズな日本語に訳せません… よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

「今夜は、いかにこっそりと、頭を使うかの知恵くらべをを見ていただきます。  いわばこれは二つの町の、二つの隠密ティームの物語です。」  Tale of Two Cities『二都物語』 は、フランス革命の経緯をロンドンとパリを舞台にして描いた有名な Charles Dickens の小説の題で、それに引っ掛けた洒落です。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

お返事遅くなりました。 回答ありがとうございます! 小説とかけてるなんて気づかきませんでした。すごいですね。 SPS700さんのおかげで理解できました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

今夜、私たちは、秘密と巧みさのコンテストをあなたに持って来ます。 それは2つの都市と2つの秘密チームの物語です。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

お返事遅くなりました。 回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい!

It's not my birthday and I can't even be there to celebrate with you but I'm happy as hell only by imagining how awesome tonight's gonna be for you. happy birthday buddy! Have a great start of another one of the best year of yours.

• 西洋史にまつわる英文の和訳ができません

In spite of thd oppression of the Habsbrug viceroys (”the two sicilies were vienna's East Indies...”), which followed two centuries of no less rucgpless exploitation by the spanish, in the first of the 18th century Naples was undoubtedly one of the most oivilised cities in Italy, with a class of gentlemen-scholors who cultivated studies in history and philosophy (as for example Vico or Giannone) and were fine practioners of music and art (Mevastasio, Pergolesi, Sanfelice, Vaccaro and Solimena being the most eminent names). 1文が長すぎてなにがなんだかよくわかりません。どなたか訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

In Europe we use different type of electrical plugs. Japan and US use the same type. Europe uses round pins. And in the UK they use another type of plugs. I will bring a conversion plug from my work for you. So you don't need to bring anything, ok? For your mobile phone, maybe it's better to disable data access when going outside of Japan. In Europe it will be really expensive for you. Does your mobile phone have wifi?

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトで調べましたがよく解りませんでした。詳しく教えて頂ける方お願いします。 we'd like to regram and repost this image on Instagram and facebook, with credit to you @●●. please let us know if it's ok.we have an #◆◆ contest and we will reward the best of the month. thank you! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

It's been fun meeting people here and I've gotten a lot out of it. このout of it が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• どちらかの洋書を知ってる方

学校の宿題でどちらかの洋書を読まなければならないのですが、 作品は「A Tale of Two cities(二都物語)」と「The Scarlet Letter(緋文字)」の洋書です。 あまり英語で書かれてある本を読んだことがないのですが、どちらが読みやすいですか?感想も書きやすいほうが良いです・・・。 また、どっちでも良いので作品の内容を知ってる方がいましたら教えてください!

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! As in all Greek and Roman cities, the public building works of Pompeii were supervised, and in many cases funded, by wealthy individuals who advertised their generosity in dedicatory inscriptions. The survival of such inscriptions in at least two cases links new buildings with the colonists. The first was the ‘’covered theatre’’, the dedication of which names two leading colonists, C. Quinctius Valgus and M. Porcius, as founders. Built immediately to the east of the pre-existing large theatre, this is often called an ‘’odeion’’ and interpreted, like the Greek buildings of that name, as a concert-hall for musical performances and recitations; but it is highly unlikely that Roman ex-soldiers would have been much interested in promoting Greek culture in this way.

• It was the best times, It was the worst timesの意味

Charles Dickensの "The Tale of Two Cities" という本の中からの引用ですが、これは、どういう意味になりますか? この本を読んだ人でないと、わからないかもしれません。 best times と worst times が どのように関連しているのか教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします

• 和訳お願いします

yet those dreamy visions of Tuscany are exactly what draw the half – million tourists a year that the city relies on to survive. Lucca is not the only city caught in this struggle. Siena and other Tuscan cities have also banned fast food in their historical centers. Filippo candelise, a Lucca city council member who handles economic development, defended the new regulation as essential for Lucca’s future. “we absolutely reject the ‘ racist’ label, “ he said. “We simply want to preserve our cultural and historical identity .” I deed, visitors from countries that pride themselves on openness do not necessarily bring the same perspective to Lucca. “An American wants to find a typical ‘ osteria , ‘ not a Chinese restaurant , “Mr. Candelise said. Others found it strange that the city would ban fast food, yet allow shops selling underwear and plastic fancy goods. “It’s hard to stay an oasis ,” said Roberto Isola ,the owner of a gourmet food shop . “The ban on ethnic and fast food will not do much good . I think it’s too late . reject →~に受け入れるのを断る economic→経済上の historical→歴史的な