青少年犯罪者の実名と写真の公開に関する賛否

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 青少年犯罪者の実名と写真を公開すべきか、どうかについて意見が別れています。
  • 賛成派は、公開することで社会の安全性が向上すると主張しています。
  • 一方、反対派は、青少年の更生を妨げる可能性があると懸念しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

青少年犯罪者の実名と写真を公開すべきか、どうかについて。

青少年犯罪者の実名と写真を公開すべきか、どうかについて。 実は、このような話題に対しての賛成、反対の意見が書かれているところを探しているのですが、なかなかリンク先を見つけることができません。たくさんこのような話題が書かれているサイトを知っている方はいませんでしょうか? 日本でも、英語でもどちらの回答でもかまいません。よろしくお願いいたします。 Should the names and photographs of juvenile criminals release ? I'm looking for the links about arguments for and against the debate , but I have difficulty finding out these sites on the Internet. Does anyone know about these sites and could you tell me where they are ? I would like you to answer my question in Japanese or in English. Thank you !

• sa-too
  • お礼率97% (711/731)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.1
sa-too
質問者

お礼

お返事するのが遅れました。わたしの語彙力ではまだ難しいところがあります。ですが、助けていただきありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• お願いします!

和訳をお願いします!!自分でやってみたんですけど中々うまく訳すことが出来なかったのでお願いします! He has difficulty finding the right words to use in conversation,difficulty understanding what others say,and difficulty recognizing people he does not regularly see.

• 文法が分かりません。

These are pictures which have no text attached, and as I'm typing in here sentences, in real time it's understanding these pictures and figuring out what they're about and finding pictures that are similar to the text that I'm writing. 上記の文のtext attached って、have の使役を受けたものですか。 それとも、text を後から説明している過去分詞ですか?その場合、have no attached textではだめですか?? 教えください。

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 和訳をお願いします

I think everyone has at least one friend for whom falling in love is about finding someone wretched enough ... 和訳とfor whomのところはなぜforなのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• エラーメッセージ

こんなエラーメッセージがでて、内容が分からず困ってるんですけど分かる方がいれば、教えて下さい。 Your IP address is ○○○.Using this address a remote computer has gained anaccess to your computer and probably is collecting the information about the sites you've visited and the files contained in the folder temporary internet file.Attention! Ask for help or install the software for delecting secret information about the sites you visited.

• allow for

"Right now I can’t stop thinking about these Alexander Wang heels and the possibilities they would allow for." -and the possibilities they would allow for の意味を教えてください。

• ターゲット1000より

have difficulty in ~ing (320) するのに苦労する。苦労しながら~する。 というイディオムの例文で I have a lot of difficulty in falling asleep these days . 私はこのごろたいへん苦労しながら寝ついている。 この例文の a lot of は大変という意味でどこにくっついているのですか? 自分はdifficultyかなあと思ったんですが副詞にはつきませんよね? 副詞に副詞がつくことはありますか? それともalotofは形容詞句ですか? ぜんぜんわからないです(´・ω・`)

• Help me! please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorn! I almost die. cuz...

please tell me about Nathaniel Hawthorne! I cant understand about him... I have to write about How Hawthorne influenced American literature. I worked on it for 2days but I have no idea about him. I also want to write about how does transcendentalism, Romance, realism, Puritanism influenced Hawthorne's works. but I have no idea! If you know about these things, please explain about these. i just can't type in japanese so I'm typeing in english so please reply in japanese.

• 和訳をお願いします(ーωー)

Police might soon be able to tell the eye colour of criminals from DNA recovered from crime scenes, thanks to a new genetic study. A team of scientists led by Manfred Kayser, of Erasmus University Medical Centre in Rotterdam, has developed a method that predicts eye colour with unprecedented accuracy. The method could also be used on ancient DNA to profile early modern humans or even Neanderthals. And as eye colour is determined by many genes, the work also raises hopes for predictive genetic tests for diseases that are influenced by numerous genes, such as heart disease. Kayser's team looked at DNA from more than 6,000, Dutch Europeans from Rotterdam. About 68% of these people had blue eyes, whereas around 23% had brown eyes. The researchers focused on eight genes known to be associated with eye colour. These genes code for proteins involved in the production or distribution of the iris, skin, and the hair pigments eumelanin and pheomelanin. The strongest effect on eye colour is determined by two adjacent genes, OCA2 and HERC2, on chromosome 15, but these don't paint the full picture. Kayser's team zeroed in on 37 sites of genetic variation in the eight genes. These sites — called single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) — are points where one of the four letters in the DNA code of chemical bases is substituted for another. よろしくお願いしますorz

• リンク先へ移動できません。

http://junmethod.com/にアクセスしようとすると下記の文章が出てアクセスできません。 なにが問題なのでしょうか? All the links in the footer should remain intact. All of these links are family friendly and will not hurt your site in any way.