• 締切済み

英語の和訳をお願いします。

I mentioned a minute ago.(?) I must warn you that there are also many people who regard such usage profane and feel indignant towards those who utter them.(わたしはあなたに警告しなければならない。ほかの人たちも下品な言葉使いかたをしたとみなし、それに対して怒った。) Be careful.(注意しなさい。) You will be impressed with the fact that the Hebrews,i.e., the Jews(影響を与えた、事実、ヘブライ人、ユダヤ人。) someone to lead them out of their political bondage and social misery.(?) He spoke, and what he said sounded rather extraordinary,(彼は言った、彼はやや並外れたことを言った。)「食後は体がだるくなって勉強に集中できなくなる。」「昨日も書いた。」「野菜ジュース。」あと、I stooped at the grocery store.←at theはto the ではいけないんでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• jess8255
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1084/2359)
回答No.1

何か翻訳サイトをお使いになったと思われる不完全な和訳と、断片的な単語の和訳、それに「食後は・・・」、「昨日・・・・、「野菜ジュース」の日本語3点、これは今度は英訳してくれ、ですか? 最後のstoopを含む英短文。意味不明の(?)の挿入2箇所。(?)は英文に最初からあったものですか? 野菜ジュースぐらいなら辞書を引けば誰でも分かります。またstoopはstopではありませんか? 和訳を依頼するにしても、もう少しご自分で整理したほうがいいですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 和訳を希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳でもかまいません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mars is the planet of masculinity, strength. power and passion. You had Mars in Scorpio at birth. This shows things about your future partner and what he seeks. That at the bottom of him your future husband wants a woman who is dignified and reserved and who exudes a mysterious dark power. His desires and passions are very strong. He likes sexual conquest and dominance. He may not show his feelings openly, so you may be uncertain of his love, insecure and too willing, too afraid of losing him, so that you do anything for him and are too yielding, lost under the power of his total attraction. If you are too yielding he will not treat you well. He seeks a woman who is ambitious, intellectual, independent and strongly, irresistible and who has a sense of glamour and reserve and hidden sensuality and spirituality about her. Someone alluring, elusive, who he feels he has never quite conquered..

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• 和訳をお願いします m(_ _)m

和訳をお願いします m(_ _)m If you don't believe Jennifer when she says that prayers can be answered.(,?)you may be interested in knowing that recent scientific studies at Duke and Harvard Universities have actually proved that people who pray or who are prayed for are more likely to recover from illness. ジェニファーは神様に祈ったことで奇跡を起こしたそうです。 どうしても日本語として意味が通る文に訳せません。。。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

“I don't consider that you really belong among them. You just tumbled on to the Board by chance. The Trustee, as such, is fat and pompous and benevolent. He pats one on the head and wears a gold watch chain.”

• 和訳をお願いします

I chose Arabic and Persian, two languages that vaguely interested me, but when I arrived in Cambridge and met the professors of these languages, they laughed at the presumption of anyone who supposed he could learn them in one year. 自分なりに以下のように訳してみました。 ・ぼんやりながらも私の関心を惹いた2つの言語(アラビアとペルシャ)を選んで、私がケンブリッジに到着して、そしてこれらの言語の教授たちに会ったときに彼らは1年でそれらの言語を修得しうると思っているものの見込みを笑い飛ばしました。 いまいちピンと来ない感じです。。