• ベストアンサー

穴埋めについて

穴埋め問題でどうしてもわからない所が二ヶ所残ってしまったので 何方かお答えいただけるとありがたいです。 (空所に与えられた文字で始まります。) A:Could you tell me the way to the hospital? B:Go straight two blocks until you get to C Street and (m ) a left turn.You will find it (a ) the street from florist's.You can't miss it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#110084
noname#110084
回答No.1

こんにちは。 make a left turn 左に曲がる across~  ~の向こう側に だと思います。

yfd10251
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! わかってスッキリしました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 会話問題が解けません

一応自分でもやってみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解説をお願いします。 問題文「次の会話文を読んで、空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選びなさい。」 A:Front Desk. May I help you? B:Yes. This is room 702. There is something wrong with the sink in my bathroom. (1: ) A:Something is wrong with your sink, sir? (2: ) B:Certainly. The faucet is dripping. I can't sleep because of the noise. A:I'm sorry, sir. We won't be able to send someone to fix it until tomorrow morning. B:Tomorrow morning? (3: ) I can't sleep and I have a very important business meeting in the morning. A:The maintenance staff won't be here until morning. Perhaps we could move you to another room. B:Well, if you can't fix it tonight I guess that wil have to do. A:(4: ) Someone will be up to take your bags to the new room shortly. 1. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. 2. I should fix it soon. 3. Could you please be more specific? 4. That's not my problem. 5. Can't it be fixed before then? 6. I apologize for the inconvenience, sir. 7. I don't know what you are talking about. 8. Is someone fixing it? 9. Do you have someone available to fix it? 10.How did you break it? 私の答え 1番 5 2番 2 3番 9 4番 6 回答お待ちしております。

• 穴埋め、和訳お願いします

今までの穴埋めです。 わかるかたいたらお願いします。 和訳もお願いします。 People use nanotechnology to make their __ seem young and __. In 2035, __ cars can drive themselves. Nano-sized robots (nanobots) are so __ that you can't see them.

• 動詞の変換&穴埋め問題

動詞の変換&穴埋め問題 1.You cannnot make a horse (drink) water if it doesn't want to. A.to drink 2.He was seen (hide some money) behind the picture on the wall. A.to hide some money 3.He heard someone (knock) on the door of my room last night. A.to have knocked 4.The Internet enables you (get) information quickly. A.get 5.It is careless (for) you to make such a mistake. 1~4番は()内の単語を書き換える問題です。 5番は前置詞の穴埋め問題です。 どの問題も自信無いです^^; 訂正&アドバイスお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題「自分でやる」

"Why can't you do it yourself? " Ben's mother asked. "Your brother used to do his school work [ A ] without my help." A の答えは alone だったのですが、himself では誤りでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の並び替えの課題で悩んでいます。

下記の英文を並び替えたいのですが、youをどこにいれればいいのかが分かりません。 解る方、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 また、解説の補足もしてもらえると助かります。 come / the hospital / Keep/ until/ to/ walking/ you 私の回答は以下なのですが、自信がありません・・。 →Keep walking you until come to the hospital.

• 英語の穴埋め

次の対話が成り立つように与えられたアルファベットで始まる語を空欄にかけ。 A:h____ you e____ see the yawane? B:No,I haven't. Please tell me w___ it lives. A:It lives only in Japan. Because o___ deforestation,it is endangered. B:That's too bad. We h___ to stop deforestation t___ protect the animal. お願いします!

• 英語の穴埋め

英語の穴埋め問題でわからなくて投稿しました。 回答、よろしくお願いします。 各組の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、( )に適語を入れなさい。 1 a: Study hard before you take the exam. b: Study hard before ( ) ( ) ( ). 2 a: He was so kind that he told me the way. b: He was kind ( ) ( ) tell me the way.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?