問題の発送と支払いに関するお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は月曜日の12日にあなたの注文を発送しました。CDの支払いについて、36ドルの国際為替手形を同封しました。
  • しかし、本日、私の銀行から、あなたが81ドルの小切手を送ってきたというものを返却されました。彼らは、私たちの銀行では交渉できないと言っています。
  • 私はこの小切手を今日郵送で返送します。CDの料金と配送費用の合計は47ドルです。あなたの銀行から国際為替手形を取得できれば問題ありません。クレジットカードで支払うこともできます。クレジットカードを使用したオンラインの支払いフォームがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • rikax
  • ベストアンサー率42% (118/276)
回答No.2

簡単に訳します。 ********************************************************************* あなたへの品物(あなたがオーダーした物)を12日の月曜日に発送しました。 それから(CDの為に)多く支払われすぎた分の36ドルを インターナショナル・マニーオーダーで品物と一緒に入れておきました。 ただ、あなたからもらったチェック($81分)を今日、銀行から 受け付けられないと返されてしまいました。ですので、今日あなたに その貴方が送ってくれた$81のチェックを郵送でお返しします。 すみませんが、他の方法でまたCDのお金を払って下さい。CD代金は 送料を含めて47ドルです。もしあなたが「インターナショナル・マニーオーダー」を 銀行で作ることができたら、それで問題ありません。クレジット・カードで 支払って頂けるなら、さらにその方が良いですが。下記URLからオンラインで支払が 出来るようになっています。 http://www.patswebgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html 私の郵送先のアドレスは下記の通りです: ********************************************************************* って感じですね。あなたが送ったチェックでは相手がお金をおろせなかったと 言うことです。ちなみに、international money orderは、US$であれば 銀行でも郵便局でも作れますよ。郵便局の方が手数料が安いです。 ただ、$81を送って、$36多すぎた分を返してもらって、次にチャージして いるのが$47っていう「言語」というより「内容」が私には良くわかりませんが、 取り引きされている内容/金額で理解できますか?大丈夫なら良いですけれど。 文面からみても相手の方は親切そうですので、質問があったら 聞いてみるのが良いでしょうね。では、ご参考まで!

nyarome
質問者

お礼

ご親切にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• pikarin
  • ベストアンサー率33% (85/253)
回答No.1

あのぅ…。 翻訳サイトがあるので、そちらで訳してみたらいかがでしょうか。 海外のショッピングをするのでしたら、翻訳サイトは便利ですよ♪

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• paypalでの支払いについて

早速paypalのアカウントにて履歴を調べましたが、送金された痕跡がありませんでした。ebayのmy ebayページのItems I've Wonの商品の項目欄もpay nowの状態です。その後、カードを変えて、何度も支払いを試みましたが、下記のメッセージが表示されました。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 2枚目のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below. どういうことでしょうか? 対処法のご教授をお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m 初めて海外通販を利用した者ですが、支払い方法の設定等の処理が終わり、注文が確定した後 If you have paid via credit card or paypal your order will be processed within one business day. If you have chosen paypal but have not yet made payment, please make payment to メールアドレス. If you are sending in payment or are trading for this order please include a print out of this email with your payment or trade items and send to- という内容のメールが送られてきました、自分で上記の英文を調べたところクレジットカードで決済をするよう設定したはずでしたが、どうやらpaypalというところを利用して、クレジットカードで決済する設定になってしまっていたようです。 そこでhttp://e-okozukai.com/PAYPAL-fee.htmlを参考にし、paypalに登録し、クレジットカードで支払いをしようとしているのですが、この解釈は正しいのか、英語に堪能な方、教えていただけたら幸いです。

• paypalでの支払いについて

はじめまして 先日ebayにて1500ドルほどの商品を落札しました。 いつもどおり支払いをpaypalにて行おうとしたのですが、下記のメッセージが表示され、支払いができません。どのように対処したらよろしいでしょうか?ご教授をお願いいたします。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 別のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 海外の品物を注文して・・・

海外で商品を購入して、下記の内容のメールをもらいました。 送金した、金額が不足しているという事と商品リストがわからない。 という内容は理解できたのですが、肝心な様子ニューアンスが分からないでいます。理解出来ていない部分をおしえていただけませんでしょうか…。宜しくお願い致します。m(__)m Hello, Today I receive your payment by Pay-Pall. Thank you very much, but I don’t received your order. I don’t know what is wrong. So please sent me your order by e-mail, and as soon I received it, I wil sent it to you by priority. Another problem is you have click on the buttom for shipping the are only for the Netherlands, so your shipping cost are to low. When I received your order, I go to the postoffice and the can tell me what the shipping cost for your order to Japan. I will sent you a e-mail what you have pay to low and please will you that also pay by Pay-Pall Thank you very much Have a nice weekend.