• 締切済み

PS1583 とは?

アメリカの販売会社に商品を発注し、アメリカ国内の転送会社に日本への配送を依頼しています。 クレジットのリファンドの確認も終わり、個人の特定が完了しても、一向に荷物が着かないので、転送会社のサイトを見た所、表記の PS1583 を記入しろと言っている様子なんです。しかし、添付の様に、PDFファイルです。記入も記入後電送することは出来ないし、印刷して郵送するしかないかなと思っていたのです。ついでに、IDも二種類要求されました!クレジットで本人確認済みなのに! ところか、この件を尋ねると「あなたが要らないのなら要らない」って言うんです。IDも要らない様子でした。 その後、ネットの操作が抜けていたので、まだ荷物は届いていないのでうすが、一体この PS1583 ってどういう書類なんでしょうか? 原本のPDFを添付しようとしたのですが、個人情報がのっていたので、説明部分?をコピーしました。よろしくお願いします。 Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent See Privacy Act Statement on Reverse 1. Date In consideration of delivery of my or our (firm) mail to the agent named below, the addressee and agent agree: (1) the addressee or the agent must not file a change of address order with the Postal Service™ upon termination of the agency relationship; (2) the transfer of mail to another address is the responsibility of the addressee and the agent; (3) all mail delivered to the agency under this authorization must be prepaid with new postage when redeposited in the mails; (4) upon request the agent must provide to the Postal Service all addresses to which the agency transfers mail; and (5) when any information required on this form changes or becomes obsolete, the addressee(s) must file a revised application with the Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA). The applicant must execute this form in duplicate in the presence of the agent, his or her authorized employee, or a notary public. The agent provides the original completed signed PS Form 1583 to the Postal Service and retains a duplicate completed signed copy at the CMRA business location. The CMRA copy of PS Form PS 1583 must at all times be available for examination by the postmaster (or designee) and the Postal Inspection Service. The addressee and the agent agree to comply with all applicable Postal Service rules and regulations relative to delivery of mail through an agent. Failure to comply will subject the agency to withholding of mail from delivery until corrective action is taken. This application may be subject to verification procedures by the Postal Service to confirm that the applicant resides or conducts business at the home or business address listed in boxes 7 or 10, and that the identification listed in box 8 is valid.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#114796
noname#114796
回答No.1

アドレス先をご覧ください.

参考URL:
http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps1583.pdf
isoyujin
質問者

補足

書類は存じてます、この使用目的が分からず理解できないので知りたいのです。何しろ、必要かと思ったら、不要だと言われたので・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 教えてください

海外でクレジットカードを使い(2004年2月) 最近、下記の内容がエアメールで届きました。 どなたか内容わかる方教えてください。お願いします if you wish to make a claim to receivea Credit Certificate described in the Notice of Proposed Settlement,you must submit a Claim Form to the Settlement Adminidtrator. The Claim Form must be complete, singned,and postmarked on or before August 9,2005 for it to be valid.There is a limit of one Claim Form per person.Claim Forms must be submitted to: http://classactionadmin.com/projects/gucciamerica/ : to qualifly for a Credit Certificate,you must have made a purchase using a credit at a Gucci store in Califolnia during the Class Period(February 25,2003 through January 19,2005). A complete definition of the class qualifications is provided in the Notice of Proposed Settlement.For more infomation about the qualifications or the Claim Form. contact the Settlement Administrator toll-free at 1-888-540-4419

• お願いします。

ebayで買い物をし、マネーオーダーで払う事になりました。 払いますよとメールしたところこのような返事がきました。 thank you are you . are you or someone mailing me the money order of do i have to go and pick it up someplace?it must be in u.s.a. funds a postal money order is ok. 郵便為替ならいいよという事でしょうか? 翻訳サイトを使ってもいまいち何を言いたいのかわかりません。 分かる方よろしくお願い致します。

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 商品は普通に郵送しました。その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I still did not receive the packaging. Do you have any idea wich compagny in France is taking care of the delivery in connection with Japonese Post Office? Is it the French Postal service or any other compagny "GLS", Chronopost, or any other? I am afraid the packaging to be "lost" or returned to Japan. On tracking it is said "Processing at delivery Post Office" meaning that it has passed customs... Best regards, alain

• 和訳してください。自動更新されてしまうのかがわかりません

TERMS OF USE FOR Members-Area.org SERVICES User Agreement This is a one-time charge only and you will never be re-billed. For example, a one year membership to the Service will be billed in a one time charge representing the monthly membership rate times 12 months. The amount charged to you is based on your choice of package and charged to the account of your choice. Purchase is done securely through our authorized sales processing agent. Your information will be transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to ensure your information is private. Your membership is 100% guaranteed with a 15 day money back policy. You will receive unlimited access to our support resources, unlimited downloads of all programs located within our site and unlimited technical support contact with our staff. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any software, programs, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by GamesMembersArea.com, our partners or any user of the service or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, download, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications. Right to Use Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. For the protection of our shoppers, it is our policy to not sell to minors. If you are under the legal age of majority and wish to purchase from our online site, please have a parent or legal guardian make the purchase for you. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least 18 years old. Legal use of the service It will be your responsibility to use the products provided through the Service in a legal manner, respecting all laws including copyright infringement laws and any other law applicable to your use of the service. DBC Ventures declines all responsibility related to your use of the software and services provided. Membership fees and charges THE PURCHASE OF A MEMBERSHIP is NON-REFUNDABLE. After your evaluation period of 15 days, even if you are no longer using the service, you may not request a refund of the total or partial amount of your membership. Should you want a refund for any reason and are within your evaluation period, you may request it by contacting customer service on this link. We reserve the right to charge processing fees for any refund requested over the allocated trial period. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with your membership with the service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. We may change the fees and charges in effect for using the service and may conduct changes on the site from time to time. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the service through an Internet access provider or other third party service, including but not limited to telephone charges. YOU, AND NOT WE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.

• 何のメールか不明なので、簡単に翻訳してください。

何のメールか不明のため、翻訳して下さい。 迷惑メールかもわかりません。 Dear Winner, Finally today, we announce the winners of the BMW PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY,Your company or your personal e-mail address,attached to winning number 27-31-87-45-91-112, with serial number 678901, consequently won in the 11th lottery category held on the 30th of January 2010. You have been approved for a pay out of 750,000 British pounds in cash along with a 5 series sedan bmw automobile Credited to file REF NO:BMW-3432103/07F and winning number 27-31-87-45-91-112. Selection process was carried out through a random selection in our computerized email selection machine (VISTA) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. For you to collect your prizes, kindly fill the verification form below and send it to the BMW Claims Manager {MR Robert Allen } of our claims office via electronic email, stating your receipt of this notification.He has been mandated to offer you assistance and facilitate the urgent delivery of your prizes. Mr.Robert Allen bmwautogroup@discuz.org In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your claims officer. REF NO: BMW-3432103/07F 1.) FULL NAME: 2.) AGE: 3.) SEX: 4.) ADDRESS: 5.) ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 6.) STATE/PROVINCE: 7.) COUNTRY: 8.) PHONE: 9.) OCCUPATION/POSITION: 10.) COMPANY Congratulations once more from the entire Management and Staff of BMW AUTOMOBILE AWARD DEPT and keep trusting BMW Automobile for top quality automobiles. Engr SUSAN. THOMPSON DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしたいです。

For a pharmaceutical agent to be effective in carrying out its selective action, the drug must be administered in an appopriate manner. Each route of drug administration has specific purposes, advantages, and disadvantages. With this method, drugs formulated in liquid or solid form are absoebed into the body from the gastrointestinal tract(GIT). This is the most commonly used route. Oral drugs are convenient --- portable, oainless, easy to take. Also, administration can be carried out by the patient him or heself. However, the onset of the drug's effect is relatively slow. In this case, the drug, usually in tablet form, is placed under the tongue. This produces a very fast onset of drug action because of the good blood supply to the area, but the duration of the drug's effect is usually short. This method can be used for patients who are unable to take drugs orally, or with younger children, elderly, or mentally disturbed patients. This route is usuful when a drug is known to cause GIT irritation. However, absorption is often incomplete and effectiveness is unpredictable.

• 英文が間違っていないか確認をお願いします。

海外のネットショッピングを利用して、お店からメールが来たので、返事を送ったのですが、間違っていないか確認をお願いします。 お店から来たメールは以下になります。 ------------------------------------------------------------------- A package was shipped on 12/23/2008 via U.S. Postal Service First-Class International to the following address: 名前 住所1 住所2 JAPAN NOTE: I was not able to include Optimal Immunity, Emergency stock, and Clear Light. You prepaid these in PayPal, and shipping was not prepaid. Shipping came to $19.40. I can send a bill for the shipping, or I can refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. I expect to have all three in a couple of weeks and can send them with no additional postage charge. Please tell me what you want me to do about the shipping bill and prepaid items. Thank you for your business! We hope to be of further service to you. *********************************************************************** NOTE: This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com) at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have questions about the package delivery. ------------------------------------------------------------------- お店のメールの内容は下記の内容だと思いますが、間違いないですか? 「本日、住所宛に商品を発送させていただきました。ですが、3個の商品の在庫がありませんでした。三週間後、追加送料なしで発送させていただきますか?それとも3個の商品をキャンセルしますか?どうしたらよいか御連絡ください。質問はCONTACT Endicia ではなく、お店のほうか、the U.S. Postal Service にお願いします。」 次にお店への返信ですが、残り3個の商品も欲しかったので以下のメールを送りました。 これで、お店のほうに、自分の意思は通じているでしょうか? ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello HealingWaters, I am 名前 and my order ID : 番号. Thank you for your quick response and sending the items so soon. ( 迅速な対応と発送をありがとうございます。) Please send a bill for the shipping and do not refund the amount prepaid for the three items not sent. (送料の請求を送ってください、それから3個の商品の返金はしないで下さい。) I wait all three in a couple of weeks and look forward to arrival of them. (私は3個の商品全てを数週間待ちます、そして、それらの到着を楽しみにしています。) Thank you! ------------------------------------------------------------------- また、海外のネットショップを利用されたことがある方が読まれましたら、もう1つ質問があるのですが、商品の代金はペイパルで支払いしたのですが、送料もペイパルになるのでしょうか? 送料の支払いもペイパルだと便利なのですが、送料の請求を送るという文章があったので、請求書が日本まで送られてくるのか、どうなのかと思ったので質問しました。 それでは宜しくお願いします。