• 締切済み

英語訳

Currently,this new invention is too expensive to build for the mass market,but,as the price drops,we can look forward to cheaper transportation costs and much cleaner air. 「現在のところこの新しい発明はあまりにも高価で一般市場ではたちうちできない。しかし値段が下がるともっと安い輸送コストとずっときれいな空気を楽しみに待っている。」 英語の授業で先生が訳したのですが文章がまとまってない気がします。 分かる方いたら教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Siarea51
  • ベストアンサー率30% (16/53)
回答No.3

「現状、この新発明は一般市場で受け入れられるには高価(コストがかかり)過ぎる。しかし価格が低下すれば、輸送コストがより安くなり、空気がよりきれいになる事を期待できる。」 といった所でしょうか。前半部はともかく、不自然に感じる原因として ・cheaper transportation costs and much cleaner air を名詞のまま訳出している。→ここではSV関係を出して訳すほうが自然に思う。 ・look forward to の訳出のセンスのなさ。 イディオムとして「~を楽しみに待つ」と教えられるが、単語が示すとおり「先を見る」のであって、未来に対する期待を表すのが原義。 あたりでは。

noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.2

この発明品とは,電気自動車のようなものですよね? そうでないと意味がとれません。 「現在のところ,この新しい発明品は,一般市場のために製造するには高価すぎる。しかしその値段が下がれば(普及に拍車がかかり),われわれはより安い輸送費とよりきれいな空気が期待できる。」 >英語の授業で先生が訳したのですが文章がまとまってない気がします。 たぶん,あなたのノートとりの問題でしょう。もし字句通りこう説明したなら,私も同業者ですから(でも英語が専門じゃない),先生から菓子折の1つもほしいところです 笑。

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.1

電気自動車などのことを言っているのでしょうね。 現在のところこの新しい発明はあまりにも高価で量産市場向きではない。しかし値段が下がるに連れて輸送コストの低減と大気の清浄化が期待出来る。

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入の質問をしたら返事がきましたがどうしたら?

アメリカの非常食販売会社に注文しようと質問しましたら。 一回目の返事 Thank you for your recent inquiry on our website. Unfortunately we are not currently shipping to Japan as we have yet to research the clearance and shipping food into Japan. I apologize for the inconvenience, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance! 再度お願いしたら As previously mentioned that we have yet research the shipping and clearance requirements to pass food into Japan and would be looking for you to look into it. We can look into the costs for shipping to Japan via DHL or Federal Express if you like, however you would be responsible for the product clearing into the country and the shipping costs. と着ました。 後どうしたら、良いのでしょうか? こうなると、乏しい英語力では太刀打ちできません。 返事の書き方も分からないし、買う事は出来ないのでしょうか? 助けてください。

• 米国公認会計士の試験問題集です。本は本当に正しい?

Willeyから出版されている2012年度版の米国公認会計士のBECの本で245ページの90問目の答えがどうしても分かりません。本の答えが本当に正しいのか疑問です。私は問題中のat a price of 101とは債券1枚あたりの発行時の額面だと思っていました。問題文の中の101とは額面の101%で発行されましたよという意味なのでしょうか?%が書いてないのはどうしてでしょうか? 問題は DQZ Telecom is considering a project for the coming year that will cost $50 million. DQZ plans to use the following combination of debt and equity to finance the investment: ●Issue $15 million of 20- year bonds at a price of 101, with a coupon rate of 8%, and flotation costs of 2% of par. ●Use $35 million of funds generated from earnings. The equity market is expected to earn 12%. US Treasury bonds are currently yielding 5%. The beta coefficient for DQZ is estimated to be .60. DQZ is subject to an effective corporate income tax rate of 40%. The before-tax cost of DQZ's planned debt financing, net of flotation costs, in the first year is a. 11.80% b. 8.08% c. 10.00% d. 7.92% 本に書いてある答え (b) The requirement is to calculate the first- year, before-tax cost of the planned debt financing, net of flotation costs. The first year cost would be calculated by dividing the interest rate by the amount of funds received after flotation costs. Therefore, the interest cost before tax is equal to 8% ÷(101% issue price - 2% flotation costs)=8.08%. Therefore, the correct answer is (b)

• 訳お願いします!

You’re in a department store and you see a couple of attractive young women looking at a sweater.You listen to their conversation: “I can’t believe it—a Lorenzo Bertolla! They are almost impossible to find.Isn’t it beautiful ? And it’s a lot cheaper than the one Sara bought in Rome.” They leave and you go over to see this incredible sweater.It’s nice and the price is right.You’ve never heard of Lorenzo Bertolla,but those girls looked really stylish.They must know.So,you buy it.You never realize that those young women are employees of an advertising agency.They are actually paid to go from store to store,talking loudly about Lorenzo Bertolla clothes. Every day we notice what people are wearing,driving and eating.If the person looks cool,the product seems cool,too.This is the secret of undercover marketing.Companies from Ford to Nike are starting to use it. Undercover marketing is important because it reaches people that don’t pay attention to traditional advertising.This is particularly true of the MTV generation—consumers between the age of 18 and 34.It is a golden group.They have a lot of money to spend,but they don’t trust ads. So advertising agencies hire young actors to “perform”in bars and other places where young adults go.Some people might call this practice deceptive,but marketing manager Jonathan Ressler calls it creative.“Look at traditional advertising.Its effectiveness is decreasing.”

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• VATってなに?

ここで書いてるVATってなんですか? VAT and transport=輸送となんとか、、、。 全体的に最低200個で190ユーロで制作可能 みたいな、、。材質がDMMが安いといってるような、、。? Hi there, thank you for your interest in our services. We do min. quantity 200 pcs. Please check the attached pricelist. Price for 500 pcs. would be then: DMM processing (it is cheaper): 190 EUR replication: 1,21 EUR p/unit Price is exc. VAT and transport (See attached file: VinylEUR04.doc)(See attached file: Vinyl SleeveEUR.doc) If you have any other question, please feel free to contact me.

• 英文レターの書き方を教えてください。

はじめまして。 自分の持っているダイビングのライセンスで、イギリスで就労するためのライセンスに切替えることが出来るかのお伺いメールを英文で書いたのですがこちらであっているでしょうか。 どなたか添削していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear xxxxxx, I am xxxxxx, currently working as a commercial diver in Japan. I am writing to apply for a qualification from hse to be able to work in Britain . I attached my license for your reference .Please let me know if you need any other document. Thank you for taking the time to review my license and look forward to hearing from you shortly . I may be reached by phone at +xxxxxx,or by Email at xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Sincerely, Signature

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• 英文の意味を教えてください~レストラン予約~

こんにちは。 スペインのホテルで、クリスマスイブにレストランを予約したのですが、ホテルから返ってきたメールの英文がわからなくて困っています。 二文目のstate to perform...の意味を教えてください! こちらからは、相手に何を伝えたらいいのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。 ↓以下、ホテルからのメールの核心部分 We inform you that on the night of December 24 Dinner hours will be from 19:00 to 21:30 hrs, on the occasion of the celebration of Christmas Eve. Therefore please be advised that if you want to taste the menu Eve Dinner, we must state to perform your table reservation. We send you attached details of the Special Menu and price. (添付文書あり) Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you.

• ハイフンでつながれた言葉の理解のしかた

あるリスニングの文章の一部です。 Thank you Ms. Broadbent for allowing me to be here today. And I'd especially like to show my appreciation to Lissa Berg, who has helped me with the air transportation and hotel. Today my talk is entitled "Cheap Gasoline." Perhaps this title surprises you. But I've chosen it as a way to emphasize how the oil industry has met the challenge of keeping the world supplied with clean, inexpensive, and plentiful energy. considering inflation, gasoline today is cheaper than it was back in the early 70's, before the first Middle East oil crisis, which raised prices four times what they had been. And, the price of oil today is even cheaper than the bottled water that you would par for in a restaurant. This is mostly the result of technological improvements and hard -earned office -level expense reductions within the industry. Now, let's look at some of the ways that this has been accomplished. 全訳などはなささずとも大丈夫です。 air transportation 空気輸送とは 飛行輸送会社のことですか? I've chosen it ...のit は the talk (本当はmy talk)だと思います。 challenging of keeping the world supplied のところは、challenging (名詞)で of 以下がその説明の指していると思います。 keepのところは、keep 名詞+過去分詞で 「名詞が過去分詞されるのをほうっておく」で合っていますか? そして、the world supplied は主語と受身の関係なので、the world is supplied with ...で「世界は ...で供給されている」で合っていますか? 世界は供給されている、という日本語はおかしいと聴いているときに感じてしますのですが、リスニングではこのような感覚は慣れでしょうか? keep 名詞+過去分詞の理解 http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l37Wav5TOuQJ:www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~chick/obcom/papoc.html+keep+%E5%90%8D%E8%A9%9E%E3%80%80%E9%81%8E%E5%8E%BB%E5%88%86%E8%A9%9E&cd=5&hl=ja&ct=clnk&gl=jp また、hard -earned office -level expense reductionsはどう読めばいいでしょうか? hard-earned(形容詞),office-level(形容詞)が、ともにexpense reductions(支出が減ること)に修飾するのでしょうか? hard-.....redactionsが一つの名詞のかたまりでしょうか?some of the ways that this has been accomplishedが読めないのですがどう読めばいいのですか?thatは後ろが受身の完全な文が来ているので関係詞ではないと判断できます。that の部分の文法的働きはなんでしょうか? 一緒に問題を考えていただけたら幸いです。 よろしくおねがいいたします

• e bay 翻訳お願いします

e bay ドイツで欲しい物があり、ドイツの方とのやり取りで食い違いが生じているようです。最初に海外への発送を提供しますとあったので日本への発送は可能か、また送料を尋ねてみました。 すると返事が返ってきました。 Glad to see that customers from Japan are interessted in our products. Normaly it deppends on how much pieces you will order. But for our first customer from Japan will make a special arrangement EUR 30,00 instead of EUR 41,00. Shipment will be made by DHL International. We hope that this special price will be OK for you and we are looking forward hearing from you again. 翻訳サイトにかけてみて、私は送料を41ユーロを30ユーロにすると解釈しました。 そこでもう少し送料が安くならないかと尋ねてみました。 それに対しこのように返事がきました。 Hello, How many pieces you want to buy? The best price I can offer you is EUR 21,00. So we will defray half of the shipping costs. Customs payment is on your side, if applicable. Looking forward hearing from you soon. 21ユーロにしてもらえると解釈し、即決のオークションに入札しましたが、日本への発送が出来ない設定にしてある為に、いくら入札しても日本への出荷を認めていないといった文章が出てきて落札が出来ないので、またしても質問してみました。 Can not bid. Please allow ships to Japan. するとdoneという返事が返ってきました。 そしてまたこのような返事がきました。 I've allowed shipments to Japan. May Ebay needs time to release it. Otherwise sent me your bid by mail (hildenbrandt(at)bedanddreams.de) or we have to wait for the release. It could take 24 hours. その後、ずっと入札しても同じく落札が出来ないのでまた入札できるように依頼してみたところ、たった今、返事がきたのですが For which item you gave your bid? All item do not allow to bid only to suggest a price, which I can accept or not. May be thats the problem. このような返事でした。 何だかやり取りが行き違っているようにしか思えないのですが、相手の方は何と言っているのか翻訳していただけませんか? 翻訳サイトだと今イチ文章が理解しづらく、相手の方が取引をしたくないようなら諦めようかと思います。 どなたかご教授宜しくお願い致します。