• 締切済み

英語勉強法

英語の書き方についてお聞きします。 1 There are human relation whispers,are’nt there?と (t)there are gossips around ,aren’t there? 何故、gossips around となるのですか?上段では通じないのですか? また 2 What’s the shortest to study English ? (t) what is the easiest way to study English? easiest way は辞書で探してもありません。 3 Japanese rob the future of the Philippines.Being a Japanese, I am very ashamed of what happened and we should understand it. Beingの役割は何ですか? 現在分詞ですか? whatは関係副詞の役割ですか? 英文で書いていると品詞の付け方が分かりません。 英文法は以下の通り良いですか? S=noun,to do.doing V=verb C=adjective, O= noun,adverb

• m0o6
  • お礼率68% (11/16)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

まず通じるかどうかは聞き手によります。 1. gossipはあなたがwhispersを修飾した意味を包括します。 aroundの後にusをつけてみてそれが省略されたと考えれば納得いきますか? しかしこのthere be __ aroundはよく使うフレーズですので覚えてください。 2.the easiest wayが辞書になくても実際アメリカでは普通に使われています。英語はは日本と同じ表現をしないのです。ちなみにthe easiest wayが気に入らなければroyal roadを使ってみてはどうですか? 3.beingはbeの"なる"という意味の動名詞です。文法用語は忘れましたが、what以下は、主語が何を恥じているかを示しています。 正直文の成分はその文を見て判断するのが一番です。 ちなみにadv.=副詞はいつもMです。目的語ではないです。それにCにも名詞がきます。(He is a man.など) C=S/O V→O こんな感じで覚えてください。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題自体の意味が分かってない状態です。 When talking about charts and tables of figures, you need to be able to describe increases and decreases.Here are two useful patterns: (1)There is / are + noun phrase There was a rise in interest rates. There has been an increase in sales. (2)noun phrase + verb + adverb The interest rate rose rapidly. Sales fell dramatically. 1.The price of shares rose sharply. There ( ). 2.There has been a noticeable increase in our running costs from 2001 onwards. Running costs ( ). 3.The number of overseas contracts has fallen dramatically. There ( ). 4.There has been a steady rise in imports from outside the EU over the last decade. Imports from outside the EU ( ).

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

The little devices most of us carry around are so powerful that they change not only what we do, but also who we are . . . We've become accustomed to a new way of 'being alone together.'

• 英語の訳について

With chance, there's also the idea of something "unknown, unpredictable, a risk." 訳をお願いします。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 Many Japanese people tend to think of chance as being only a good thing, maybe because of the way it is used in Japanese.In fact, it's just the opposite. です。 また、chanceはイタリック体です。

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英語についての質問

Never did they dream of there being another option but to wait for the next train.という英文があるのですが、この of there being というのがわからないです、ofは前置詞なのに、SVのような文が続いていますし、そもそもthere being ってなんか違和感を感じます。どのような文法でこのような文になるのですか。

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語でのチャットでの質問です。

こんにちは。 外国人との英語のやりとりで分からなかったところがあったので教えてください。 漢字についてが話題でした。 書くのが嫌いな漢字が「入」というので、なんで?という話をしました。 私: 人 and 入 are alike, it is difficult to tell them apart, isn't it? 相手: no no, it is easy, but 入 is difficult because it is the other way around 私: sorry What does "the other way around" mean? 相手: erh.. it is the same kanji, just a different angle せっかく相手に教えてもらったのですが、 どうしても、because it is the other way around の意味が分かりません。 どういうことなのでしょうか。 どうかご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のカッコに入る語句はどれだと思いますか? 1.Yes,OK,( ).I now understand what you mean. 2.We hope that this market reserch will help us ( ) into what our customers value most. 3.You seem to be very familiar with Japanese ( ). 4.Sorry I'm late, but it really ( ). 5.There are some ( ) between the way we run our operations and the way the Munich office does. 6.Yes, that's important and we're going to ( ) at a leter point. 7.The report has some interesting recommendations to make ( ) changes in management. 語句 address that, business customs, couldn't be helped, gain insight, integral differences, pertaining to, point taken

• 英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか

英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Why people study? What do you answer if you are asked why do you study? To get a good job? To earn many money? Maybe many young students answer YES. It is said that there are many smart people in Japan. I also think so. However, do you think that if a number of smart people increase, which give a chance to develop in Japan? The answer is NO. I think that talent is much more important than studying. Of course, studying is important thing, but looking for your own talent is more important.

• 英語の並べ替え

1. In natural English, (words / shortened / pronunciation / some / the / of / becomes). 2. Understatement (order / sometimes / to be / is / in / polite / used). 3. There have been (African-Americans / the years / for / words / over / several). 4. The word ‘Indian’ (a mistake / by / was / Christopher Columbus / made / actually). 5. Japanese (disagreement / to / show / have / non-verbal / several / ways). 6. There are (to / exceptions / generalizations / always / cultural / some). 7. Young Japanese may be (individualism / language / showing / more / their / in). 8. Many other forms of English (the world / are / around / appreciated / now / spoken). わかる範囲での回答で構いませんので, 皆さんよろしくお願い致します.