What does 'as a noi' mean? The mysterious email reply explained

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Do you want to know the meaning behind the phrase 'as a noi' in an email? This article will uncover the mystery and provide you with the answer.
  • Learn the true meaning of 'as a noi' in an email conversation and understand its significance in the context of the conversation.
  • Discover the hidden message behind the phrase 'as a noi' in an email and find out how it affects the relationship between the sender and receiver.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

as a noi の意味を教えてください!!

アメリカ人の男性とのやりとりのメールです。 彼)so when can i see u ??       ↓ 私)i dont know yet ↓ 彼)u going to be with your boyfriend? ↓ 私)・・・(返信せず)       ↓ 彼)i take that as a noi cant see u  この最後のメールの意味がまったく分かりません。 ネットで調べても出てこないので、スラングなのかな?とも思ったのですが・・。 「as a noi」とはどういう意味でしょうか??? どなたか、英語が得意な方、教えてください★ また、「どうせみんなに言ってるんでしょ!」とか「他にもたくさん女の子いるんでしょ!」と冗談まじりな感じの交わし方も教えて頂けるとすごく助かります!!!! 宜しくお願い致します★★★    

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

単純なタイプミス(=スペース・コンマを抜かした)のような気がします。 I take that as a “no, I can't see you." [私は、それ(返信しなかったこと)を、「いいえ、私はあなたにお会いすることはできません」という意味の返事だと解釈する] ということではないでしょうか。

mayumi2863
質問者

お礼

あっ!!!!本当ですね!!(笑) 英語はまだまだ勉強中なので、「noi」という私の知らない単語があるのかと思い込んでいました! お恥ずかしい・・。(笑) ご丁寧にご回答ありがとうございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• as ×××asの意味について

She is as beautiful a model as I have ever seen. は「彼女は今まで見たこともないきれいなモデルだ」という和訳になっています。 as---asが同じ程度の意味合いならば、いままで見たモデルと同じ程度の美しさというよな意味合いなのでは思いました。 「見たこともない」という含意はどこから来るのでしょう。 その辺のことに就いて御教えください。

• as ~ asの意味

お世話になります。 I know that every company has busy periods; when this happens, I'm ready to put in as much time as it takes to get the job done. 上記の文の意味は、だいたいこういう意味かなと思っています↓ 「どの会社でも忙しい時期はあります。そのときは、仕事が終わるまで働きます。」 それで、 as much があることによってどのような意味が含まれるんのでしょうか? 私が英作文すると下記のとおりシンプルなるのですが、下記との意味の違いはありますでしょうか? I'm ready to put in time which it takes to get the job done. as ~asの使い方が まだまだ不得意です。。。 ご説明していただけるとうれしいです。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• asの意味を教えては下さいませんでしょうか?

こんにちは。お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、 As she walked, she passed the window of a room on the second story of a building. という例文に出会いました。 この場合の、asの意味は何なのでしょうか? 辞典を引いたのですが、よくわかりません。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• いろんな質問です

1 She is also famous as an essayist.彼女はエッセイストとしても有名です 2 Which one did you choose. 君はどれを選びましたか? 3 I cant hear you.  聞こえないよ I cant believe this. こんなこと信じられない 4 I discovered his secret. 彼の秘密を見つけた 1 alsoがないと訳はおかしくなりますか?alsoを辞書で引いたのですがいまいちわかりません 2 chooseをselectにしたらおかしいですか? 3 cantがdontになったらおかしいですか?何故cantになるのか判断が難しくよくdontと勘違いするのですが判断基準お願いします 4 discoveredが findedでもOKですか? 以上お願いします

• これってどういう意味?

I leave my coat and sometimes almost nothing. I'm cold and heat ...: S as if I move a lot as I have not so cold. 文中にある「S」って何を意味しているのでしょうか? スラング的なことなのでしょうか? 翻訳できず悩んでます。。。

• 和訳お願いします

イギリス人の人からのメールに i dont hav a pic of me yet but wen i get 1 ills end u it. とありました。後半部の和訳をどなたかお願い致します。

• 意味を教えてください

Yesterday my boyfriend’s mother offered to pay for some classes in cake decorating for me so that I can further my experience in baking to get a better job. I’m unemployed looking for a bakery job right now, which is why she offered to pay, and she wants me to pay her back by doing housework for her over the weekends. As much as I would love to take this opportunity, our relationship has been strained because of the circumstances of how her son and I came to be. strainedとhow her son and I came to beの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• off at a university

My daughter is 19. Her boyfriend is 18. Over the summer, they were busted for smoking marijuana in her car. The officer gave them the option of letting just one of them take the fall. My daughter volunteered; I considered this a very bad decision. If this gets on her record she will lose her financial aid and college will be, if not impossible, very, very hard. Her boyfriend, however, comes from a very well-heeled family. Regardless, she said that she would take the citation and he would pay the fine. Well, the case has now been heard and it was plea bargained down to a lower offense, but it comes with probation and $700 in costs/attorney's fees. Her boyfriend has paid her $200. She says she is fine with that. I am NOT fine with that. He's well-off. She is broke, and is working while going to a local college. He's off at a university, and I think she's worried that if she makes a big deal about this, he'll reconsider the relationship. off at a universityはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の意味

Can U be my BABYの意味と、  Can I be UR boyfriend?の意味を教えてください お願いします!!

• as it should you

That she has removed images of you from her Facebook and no longer wants you to attend family celebrations tells me, as it should you, that more may be going on with her ex than she has told you (yet). https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearabby/s-2096166 as it should youは見慣れない形なのですが、文法的にどうなっているのでしょうか?意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします