Humpty Dumpty 歌詞の和訳は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Humpty Dumptyの歌詞の和訳が見つからない問題について解決策をご存じの方はいますか?
  • Humpty Dumptyの歌詞の和訳が見つかりません。どなたか教えていただけませんか?
  • Humpty Dumptyの歌詞の一部の和訳が見つからないです。お助けいただける方はいますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Humpty Dumpty 歌詞の和訳

一番の歌詞は乗っていたのですが、二番と三番の歌詞の和訳が何処を探しても見つかりません。 わかる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願い致します。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVTftBZirHA&feature=channel *****わからない部分***** Humpty Dumpty, sat on the ground Humpty Dumpty, looked all around Gone were the chimneys and gone were the roofs All he could see, was buckles and hoofs Humpty Dumpty, counted to ten Humpty Dumpty, got up again All the King's horses and All the King's men Were happy that Humpty's together again 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ayaryan
  • ベストアンサー率69% (18/26)
回答No.1

これは有名なマザーグースの「なぞなぞ歌」ですね。 ♪塀から落っこちて、王様の兵隊でももとに戻せないものなんだ?(=たまご)♪ ですから、おっこちて壊れてしまう1番で終わりのはずです。。。 メロディの違うものは何種類か聞いたことがありますが 2番3番の歌詞は初めて見ました。 壊してしまったら元に戻せない、という意味の歌なのに、 この歌では落っこちたハンプティが壊れずに、ちょっと困っていたけど、また見つけてもらってよかったよかった、となっていますね。 アニメを作るのにちょっと膨らましたのかな? これをオリジナル、と呼んでいいのか分かりませんが、歌は時代とともに変わっていくものなのかもしれませんね。 訳: ハンプティダンプティ(ずんぐりむっくり) 地べたにすわってた、えんとつはない、やねもない 見えるのは靴のバックルやひづめばかり ハンプティダンプティ 10までかぞえた、それからまた起き上がった 王様の兵隊や馬は ハンプティにまたあえたので喜んだ ご存知と思いますが、 マザーグースは wall-fall, roofs-hoofs,...のように韻がおもしろいので声に出すと楽しいですね。

motitukiak
質問者

お礼

御礼が遅くなり、申し訳ありませんでした。 訳を探しても、何処にも見つからず、また自分で和訳する力も無いので とても助かりました。 どうもありがとうございました(◕ฺ‿◕ฺ✿ฺ)

関連するQ&A

• Humpty Dumptyの歌詞について

Humpty Dumpty, sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall; All the king's horses, and all the king's men, Could-n't put Humpty Dumpty to-gether again. この有名な歌ですが、 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVTftBZirHA&feature=channel この全ての歌詞がわかる方いらっしゃいませんか? 自分なりに調べてみたのですが、一番しか見つかりませんでした;; オリジナルにアレンジされているのかもしれません。 歌詞がわかる方、もしくは歌詞がある場所がわかる方、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 歌詞を訳してください!

歌詞を訳してください! Kelly Clarkson の Already gone って曲の日本語訳の歌詞を教えていただきたいです ↓ Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would have work out right, yeah We were never meant for do or die I didn't want us to burn out I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop [Chorus] I want you to know That it doesn't matter Where we take this road But someone's gotta go And I want you to know You couldn't have loved me better But I want you to move on So I'm already gone Looking at you makes it harder But I know that you'll find another That doesn't always make you wanna cry It started with the perfect kiss then We could feel the poison set in "Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Remember all the tings we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone 面倒だとは思いますが、回答お願いします。

• 歌詞探しているのですが・・教えてください

坂本九ちゃんの "上をむいて歩こう”が海外で " SKIYAKI" というなまえで ヒットしましたが・・その歌詞を知りたいのですが ご存知ありませんか?? It`s all because of you, I`m feeling sad and blue ・・・・と始まる歌詞の全部が知りたいのですが・・ よろしく おねがいします。

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• この歌詞を和訳するとどうなりますか?

インターネットで検索しても和訳がヒットしませんでした…。 自然な感じに訳していただけると助かります。 I gave my hand for you to hold, I gave my love that you went and sold. Exchanged our song for another, Can't blame this dead flame that once glowed like no other. How do you soften the thought of carrying coffins? We were so alive, only to see us wither and die. You said you'd stand even if this would all fall. You're yearning, yielded, when you hit the wall. I shook your ears tried to make you hear my call, But your were long gone no hope in a sunless dawn. How do you soften the thought of carrying coffins? We were so alive, only to see us wither and die Woah-aoh-ohhhh (x2) Why must soil run dry? And I never ever thought I'd hear these words be said, now i lay here in an unmade bed. Empty stomachs unable to be fed, Your ego swallowed you and from there you fled. So far away could not find your way back, Walked down, the path where feet slipped through the cracks.. Where feet slipped through the cracks, Could not find your way back, Where feet slipped through the cracks, Could not find your way back. How do you soften the thought of carrying coffins? We were so alive, only to see us wither and die. Woah-aoh-ohhhh (x2) Why must soil run dry?

• スカボローフェアの歌詞について

4番の歌詞にTell her to reap it in a sickle of leather. And to gather it all in a banch of heather.とありますが、このitは何のことかお分かりな方、お教えください。 よろしくお願いいたします。ちなみに3番目の歌詞までにそれらしいものは何も出てきていません。

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• この歌詞の意味は・・・?

お世話になります。 大好きなキャロル・キングのHOME AGAINという曲を披露宴で使えないかと思い、歌詞の再確認をしています。 手元に和訳がなく、歌詞の意味で間違った解釈をしていないかアドバイスをお願いいたします。 Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.It's so far and out of sight. ときどき、家に帰れなくなるのではないかと思うときがある。 遙か遠くにある私のふるさとに。 I really need someone to talk to, and nobody else Knows how to comfort me tonight. 語りあえ、(私を)癒すことを知っているひとが必要なのはわかっているのに、今晩、そういう人がいない。 Snow is cold, rain is wet Chills my soul right to the marrow 冷たい雪、湿り気のある雨・・・ 魂まで凍えきってしまう。 I won't be happy till I see you alone again Till I'm home again and feeling right あなたが一人でいることを見たなら、私は幸せになる。 ふるさとに戻れば私は安らぐ。 特に最後の部分なのです。 「I won't be happy till I see you alone again 」というのは、彼が一人でいることを確認してせいせいする、という言う意味なのでしょうか? そうすると、この曲は披露宴では使うに相応しくないという感じがいたします。 また、歌詞を誤って訳していたら、訂正してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。