• 締切済み

日本語訳

She made some tea herself. と She made herself some tea. の日本語訳の違いを教えて下さい!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• foxa-gogo
  • ベストアンサー率44% (38/85)
回答No.1

上:彼女が自分で 下:彼女が自分のために

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳

If the sea level continues to rise, many other islands, including some of Japan’s, will also be under the sea. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳に

In 1999, she made her big screen debut by playing the lead in I Love You. Since she had no training to be an actor, Akiko had a hard time at first. Once, she cried so much during rehearsals thet she could not shed a tear during the actual shooting. Shortly after her debut, some children studying at a school for dear people asked if they , too, could be actors 明日までにこの宿題を提出しなくてなりません。 誰か日本語訳にしてください。 お願いします。 (翻訳サイトを使ってみましたけど、変な日本語になって理解できませんでした。たぶん自分の使っているサイトがダメだったのかな…)

• テーラーメイドの日本語訳を教えてください。

テーラーメイドの日本語訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳が下手で困っています。例えば、Someの訳し方です。何人

英語の日本語訳が下手で困っています。例えば、Someの訳し方です。何人かはと訳したり、ある人はと訳したり、どう使っていいのかわかりません。日本語訳が上手になる方法を教えてくださ

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが。

この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 i will wait for your reply and hopefully youll teach me some lessons about japanese

• どちらが正し日本語訳?

She is listening to music whilst folding origami. (1)彼女は音楽を聴きながら折り紙を折っています。 (2)彼女は折り紙を折りながら音楽を聴いています。 この英語に対する日本語訳は (2)のほうが適切かなと思うのですが、どうですか?

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

日本語に訳お願いします。 where the fuck can i get some long school pants yo? not to big thow hate baggy shit オーストラリアの友達が、書いた文章です。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!

(1)One of your duties will be some light typing. (2)She would like a real raise, not just a few dollar (3)The software company offers training in Atlanta (4)There will be a holiday on Monday. (5)Our department has never been this productive before. 上記の5つの英文ですが的確な日本語訳が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて頂きたいです。

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

He screamed that he would give himself to the Devil if he caught the girl before she reached home . Some of Hugo's drunken friends told him to let the hounds chase her, and so he ran from the house and unlocked the dogs. 日本語訳をしてもらいたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 ’~give himself to the Devil’とかどういう意味の表現でしょうか。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!!

日本語訳を教えてください!! 辞書で言葉の意味を調べたりはしたもののイマイチ内容を理解できません。誰か教えてください... The same people are at the seaside too. They sit on benches and stare out to sea and some complain that it would be better if it was cooler. The optimistic ones suggest that it might become warmer later. Such is England, where even the grass grows slowly.