• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文が間違っていないか確認をお願いします。)

英文の間違い確認とお店への返信 | 海外ネットショッピングの質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外のネットショッピングで購入した商品が届かなかったため、お店からのメールでの確認を行いました。代金はペイパルで支払ったため、送料もペイパルで支払いたい旨を伝えました。
  • お店からのメールには、在庫不足により3商品が送られていない旨が記載されており、後日追加送料なしで発送するか、3商品をキャンセルするかを選択できる旨が書かれていました。
  • 私は追加送料なしで3商品を発送してもらうため、送料の請求を送ってほしい旨をお店に伝えました。数週間後に商品が届くことを楽しみにしているとも伝えました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kick2max
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/222)
回答No.1

残り三個の商品については、送料の支払いをすれば、入荷があり次第送ります、ってことみたいですよ。 ですので、送料の支払い19.4ドルをします、という意図を伝えるメール(英文作例)でOkかな、と思います。 この支払いがPaypalでいけるかどうかは、先方に問い合わせてください。お店によってまちまちな対応なので。。。

sachi0423
質問者

お礼

文章の解読は大体あってたのですね。それから、送った文章も間違ってなくてよかったです。 送料の支払いは、お店により違うのですね。 御返答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 海外通販 商品欄の英文の意味

こんばんは 海外ショップから商品を購入しようしているのですが 欲しい商品に Product Details Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Special Shipping Notices: Expedited shipping may not be available for some variations of this item to: Continental US Street Standard shipping may not be available for some variations of this item to: Alaska Hawaii PO Box Standard shipping may not be available for some variations of this item to: APO/FPO Street Standard shipping may not be available for some variations of this item to: Alaska Hawaii Street Standard shipping may not be available for some variations of this item to: Continental US PO Box ASIN: B000OLKGTK と説明欄に書いてあったのですが これは大きすぎるため送料が高くつくということでしょうか? はっきりした意味がわからなくて困ってます。 ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

ebyで3つのアイテムを同じセラーから落札したのですが、 以下のような返事が届きました。 商品はアメリカの友人の家に送ってほしいと伝えたのですが、 最後の文に japanと書いてあります。 大変申し訳ありませんが、何て書いてあるのか教えてください。 combined shipping will be $8.00 for all three items and i will charge it to the first and the others will be free. make shur your address is corect for japan

• この英文で伝わりますか?

「複数の商品を購入しても送料は10ドルだけでいいですか?」 Is only $10 all right for the shipping fees even if I buy plural items? 上記の英語で伝わりますでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文訳詞お願いします!

現在、ebayのセラーの方と商品の取引きをしています。 ebayで欲しかった商品以外にセラーの方が在庫がいっぱいあるので、もっと欲しかったら譲ると言ってきました。相手の金額は初め250ドル+送料80ドルでしたが、私が残りのebayのアイテムも2個買うから、200ドルにしてと交渉したところ、こような文が届きました。これはOKと書いてあるのでしょうか?それともNOと書いてあるのでしょうか?どなたか訳詞していただける方がおりましたら教えてください。 let me be sure that we have this right i will put all of these items that were in the picture on ebay for 200.00 for the items plus 80.00 for the shipping you must pay with paypal for all items the other two items i have on ebay right now do you want to buy separate if this is right let me know what time you want me to put these items on please get back with me thanks

• この英文を訳して頂けますか?

先ほどcdnow!から発送についての返信のメールが届いたのですが、良く分かりません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? Thanks for your email message although I am sorry to hear that the item has not yet arrived with you. Please note that all our items are sent by standard post, not courier. This means that once an item leaves our warehouse, any delays once items are in the postal system are beyond our control. Although we do expect all items to arrive within the timeframes advertised on our websites, these are estimates given to us by the respective local postal systems and are, unfortunately, not guaranteed. Kind Regards,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メール教えてください(海外通販)

頑張ってはみてるんですが、自分が訳したものが合ってるか 疑問に思っているので教えてください。 カナダからスポーツ用品を購入し、クレジットカードで支払いしましたが ここは送料の同意がないとクレジットカードに請求が行きません。 その送料の見積もりがきました。 ---------------- Thank you for your order of: ***商品名*** Canada Post has quoted us the shipping costs to Japan, and those costs will be $76.72 CAD (this is Canada Post's actual cost). If you could please contact me via e-mail to let me know: (1) if you would like to proceed with the order; (YES OR NO is fine) (2) if you agree to the shipping cost, please respond to this e-mail in the affirmative so we know we have your permission. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AS WE DO NOT NEED IT. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours of this e-mail, we will cancel your order and allow your preauthorization to expire. ----------- 「送料は$76.72 CAD 、メールで注文を続けるか連絡ください。 オーダーを続けるかどうか、この送料で同意しますか? 48時間以内に連絡ください。 クレジットカードの事はメールしないでください。」 大体は上記の内容で合ってますか?このメールに対して Thank you for your email. I'm interested in buying this product and agree to the $76.72 shipping charge. Please send this order. という内容のメールを送りましたが大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.

SIMカードが認識されなくなった
このQ&Aのポイント
  • SIMカードが認識されないという問題が発生
  • ネクサス5を使用しているが、たまにSIMカードが認識されなくなる
  • 再起動を繰り返すと問題は解消されるが、一日に一度は発生
回答を見る