• ベストアンサー

英語の穴埋めの問題なのですが、間違っているところがあったら、指摘していただけないでしょうか?

(1)経済学のてすとがあるので一生懸命勉強した。 [ ] [ ] really [ ] [ ] my [ ] [ ]. ⇒I studied really hard for my economics test. testはexaminationでもいいのでしょうか?   (2)テストはとてもよくできた。 I [ ] really [ ] [ ] it, ⇒I can really get well it. (3)でもテストの後で、自分の名前を書き忘れたことに気付いた。 But [ ] [ ] [ ] I [ ] I'd [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] on the paper. ⇒But after the test I noticed I'd forgot to write my name on the paper. I'dは I had でしょうか? (4)次の週、もらった点はゼロだった。 I [ ] out the next week that [ ] [ ] zero. ⇒I got out the next week that test was zero. わかる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

こんにちは! (1)経済学のテストがあるので一生懸命勉強した。 [ ] [ ] really [ ] [ ] my [ ] [ ]. ⇒I studied really hard for my economics test. ●いいと思います。 testはexaminationでもいいのでしょうか? ● examination ないし exam が普通でしょう。test でも分ります。   (2)テストはとてもよくできた。 I [ ] really [ ] [ ] it, ⇒I can really get well it. ● I did really well in (on) it. do well in the exam は決まり文句です。 (3)でもテストの後で、自分の名前を書き忘れたことに気付いた。 But [ ] [ ] [ ] I [ ] I'd [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] on the paper. ⇒But after the test I noticed I'd forgot to write my name on the paper. I'dは I had でしょうか? ● I'd は I had の略ですね。ふつうは、I had と書くべきでしょうが、I'd もありえます。  But after the exam I realized (noticed も OKです) I'd forgotten to write my name on the paper. forget の過去分詞は forgotten が普通でしょう。 (4)次の週、もらった点はゼロだった。 I [ ] out the next week that [ ] [ ] zero. ⇒I got out the next week that test was zero. ●I found out the next week that I got zero. 0点を取るは、ふつうは、get a zero と不定冠詞がつきますが、つけない言い方も可だと思います。動詞は receive も可ですが、get が圧倒的に多いでしょう。  以上、ご参考になれば幸いです!

mokopkoyo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

間違っていたらごめんなさい。 (1)⇒I studied really hard for my economics test. testはexaminationでもいいのでしょうか?    ⇒経済のような専門的な試験ならexaminationのほうがいいと思います。 (2)⇒I can really get well it.    ⇒I could really well did it. (3)⇒But after the test I noticed I'd forgot to write my name on the paper. I'dは I had でしょうか?    ⇒But after the test I realized I'd forgotten to write my name on the paper. I'dはI hadの省略形だと思います。 (4)⇒I got out the next week that test was zero. ⇒I found out the next week that it was zero. test一語は無理で、the test(exam)が正しいのでは。 以上参考にならないかもしれませんが。

mokopkoyo
質問者

お礼

とても助かります。 ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 なんとなく意味が分かるところはやってみました。 Thank your schedule.スケジュールありがとう Let me check on Monday ... but Maybe we can meet on the 8th? Hmm that would be next week!来週だね! That would be so nice. Please let me check with my team first. You are too kind to me. あなたは優しいね Maybe you do need to try it first ... hahahaha.・ But I like my own food and I prepared salmon steaks on the BBQ for my parents they liked it too.自分で料理するの好きだし、両親にバーベキューでステーキを準備する So I will let you know something next early next week. Also have a nice weekend.

• 英語 穴埋め

答えがなくて困っています。 解説まで付.けていただけると大変ありがたいです。 1.I will invite ( ) wants to come to my wedding party. (1) who (2) whomever (3) whose (4) anyone 2.Ms. Jones will be ( ) on buisiness all this week. (1)away (2) across (3) along (4) ahead 3.I'm not in the ( ) for a horror film. I'd prefer a romantic comedy. (1)feeling (2)fan (3) theater (4) mood 4.The floor is wet and slippery. ( ) your step. (1) Find (2) Watch (3) Keep (4) Catch 5.Whose side are you ( ) ? (1) up (2) on (3) out (4) on top

• 並べ替え問題です。

並べ替え問題です。 I am going to have an operation my right leg on next week. と並び替えると間違いで、正答は I am going to have an operation on my right leg next week. でした。 onの位置が違うのですが、どうしてこうなるのか教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語の穴埋め問題です

英文の穴埋めです 日本語を(あいているところに当てはまるように)英文に訳してくださるとうれしいです。 1.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私は勉強したいと思います(b ITの世界のことを)。 2.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私はなりたい。 (c webデザイナーに) 3.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私の好きな教科は(d 産業情報論です) 1. I major in (a. ――――― ). I would like to study ( b.          ). 2. My major is ( a. ――――― ). I want to be a ( c.         ) 3. I’m majoring in ( a. ――――― ). My favorite subject is (d.           ) ※ a には学部名が入るので気にしないでください b c d は2単語以上で、できれば5単語以内でお願いしたいです よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め、並び替えなどです。少し多いのですが、あっているか見ていただけませんか?

(1)いまは梅雨だ。 [ It's ] in the rainy season [ now ]. 洗濯物はちゃんと乾かないし、食べ物にはすぐ、カビが生える。 I can't [ do ] [ the ] [ washing ] to dry preperly, and the [ foods ] [ go ] moldy [ soon ]. でも少なくともカタツムリだけは梅雨が好きだろう。 But the [ snails ] must [ like ] [ it ] , at least. (2)昨日の晩、いつになく寒かった。 ... unusually ... night. ⇒It was unusually cold last night. 朝起きると風邪を引いていて、大学に行こうかいかまいかと迷った。 I woke up with a acold this morning, and couldn't [ to ] [ go ] or [ not ] I [ would ] go to school. 結局行くことにしたのだが、 ... end ... go, ⇒In the end, I would go, 大学に着いたら授業は休講だった。 but [ when ] I [ got ] there my classes [ were ] [ canceled ] [ today ]. (3)私は肝臓を少し休ませて上げようと1日だけ飲むのをやめることにした。 I ( give / drink / I / a day / decided that / my liver / a rest, / for / should / and not ). ⇒I decided that I should give a rest, and not drink for my liver a day. それからしばらくして灰も休ませてあげようとタバコを止めた。 Soon ( for / the same / did / smoking / after that / I / and stopped / my lungs, ). ⇒Soon I did the same for my lungs, and stopped smoking after that. そしてこんなふうに体に休養を与えるのはいいことだなと感じた。 It [ was ] [ good ] to give my body a chance [ have ] rest [ myself ] this. それから、私の頭にもお休みをあげることにした。 Then I [ want ] [ give ] my [ head ] [ a ] [ chance ] have a rest. 間違っているところがたくさんあるとは思いますが、わかるかた、見ていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋めと解説お願いします。

1. The directions say to pull the wire gently; if it gets too () it may snap. 1.taut 2. askew 3.acute 4.slack 2.Our baby can't walk yet, but you'd be surprised how fast he can () across the room. 1.march 2.stroke 3. crawl 4. stroll 3. The salesman says that this used car is in really good shape. But I'm not sure if he's (). 1.over the top 2. on the level 3.in the bag 4.off the cuff 4.The pizza you made was a real (). It was really delicious 1.taste 2.treat 3. flavor 4.favor 5. My father has been using this fountain pen for more than twenty years,but it stll looks none the worse for (). 1.tear 2. care 3. spare 4.wear 6.Press reports from the war zone are being heavily () by military authorities . 1.secluded 2.censored 3.shrouded 4 covered

• 英語の穴埋め問題なのですが.

○次の英文の()に適切な単語を一つ入れなさい. という問題がありました,分かる範囲で書き込み, 分からなければそのままにしておいたのですが, 誰か確認していただける人はいないでしょうか. 答えがないので,調べる術がありません. よろしくお願いします. 1.あなたの言ったことを聞き漏らしてしまいました. I'm afraid I ( missed ) what you said. 2.前回何について話しましたっけ?誰か教えてもらえませんか? ~~~? Can anyone ( give ) my memory ? 3.27ページを開きなさい. Open your books ( at ) page 27. 4.答案用紙を提出してください. Please ( put ) in your exam paper. 5.教科書をだしてください.前回をこまで行きましたっけ? ~~~. Does anybody remember how ( advance ) we got last time ? 6.この本を回覧します. I'll pass this book ( around, circulate ). 7.完全に正しいとは言えませんが,いい線いってます. ~~~, but you're on the right ( ). 8.おしゃべりをやめなさい. Stop ( speking ) ! 9.前回やったことを復習しておきましょう. Let's ( review ) the things we did last time. 10.二人組でやりなさい. Work in ( couple ). 11.ケーブルにつまづかないように気をつけなさい. Be carefull you don't ( ) over the cable. 12.履歴書を郵送しなさい. Mail a ( ) or curriculm vitae. 13.成績は A B C で評価される. The following ( ) are used to report on the work of student : A B C. 14.来週の月曜日い就職の面接があります. I have an ( interview ) next Monday for job. 以上です. 空白のところは分かりませんでした.

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.