効果的なパートナーシップを築く方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I think with the right people working with me, that I can make the most of our partnership with Wang computers.
  • この文の構造は、「I think(私は思う)」という主張の後に、「with the right people working with me(私と一緒に働く適切な人々と一緒に)」という条件を付け加え、さらに「that I can make the most of our partnership with Wang computers(私たちのWangコンピューターとのパートナーシップを最大限に活用できる)」と述べています。
  • これにより、この文章はパートナーシップを成功させるためには、適切な人々と一緒に仕事をすることが重要であることを強調しています。また、Wangコンピューターとのパートナーシップを最大限に活用することで、より効果的な結果を得ることができると述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この文の構造を教えてください

I think with the right people working with me, that I can make the most of our partnership with Wang computers. という英文なのですが、構造がいまいちわかりません。 think with という成句はなかったので I think (with the ~) that I can make~. (with the~) は副詞句という構造かなと思うのですが合っていますか? 1.何故,thatで一度区切っているのかがよくわかりません。 2.(with the right people working with me)の意訳は?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Hirokent
  • ベストアンサー率62% (37/59)
回答No.1

その文は、 I think that I can make the most of our partnership with Wang computers with the right people working with me. でも全く同じ意味ですが、with the right people working with meの部分を若干強調する感じで、前に出てきています。 そんなわけで、 1) I think that---という形が見えにくくなっているので、コンマをつけることで、ここまでが前に出てきた部分で、以下、that に続いて行きますよ、という区切りをはっきりわかるようにしています。 2) withは、文法的には「付帯状況のwith」と呼ばれているものです。 意訳ならば、「適した人材と仕事をするのなら」という感じでしょう。 付帯状況のwithを意識して、直訳するのなら、「適した人達が私と一緒に仕事をしている状態では」という感じになります。

Usadayuu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 非常によくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 文の構造を教えてください

I think with the right people working with me, that I can make the most of our partnership with Wang computers. という英文なのですが、構造がいまいちわかりません。 think with という成句はなかったので I think (with the ~) that I can make~. (with the~) は副詞句という構造かなと思うのですが合っていますか? 1.何故,thatで一度区切っているのかがよくわかりません。 2.(with the right people working with me)の意訳は?

• 英文の構造を教えてください

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 文構造

Left-handed people may have problems writing because they are more likely to make the letters they write dirty with their left hand as they write. 解釈教えてください

• if that will do.

Miss Finch, crowded though my calendar is with appointments, I think I can fit you in right now for fifteen or twenty minutes, if that will do. この一文の後半のif that will doのthatは何を指しているのでしょうか。もしくは、if that will do.で一種の成句表現でしょうか。

• 訳と文構造の説明をお願いできますか。

以下の英文の訳をお願いしたいのですが。 訳と同時にthan前後の文法的解釈(文の構造)をご教示 いただければさいわいです。 "It's been obvious to me, but music doesn't need any language; it's the only language that everyone can understand," she told me. "For someone who enjoys music, I can't think of anything better to do with music than to let it transcend over two different cultures on opposite sides of the world."

• 文構造

I saw first-hand what a difference women can make, even fighting big, wealthy companies. 訳)女性がどれだけのことができるかをじかに見たのです。大会社と戦うようなこともです。 訳は上記のようなのですが,文構造をはっきりさせたいのです。お願いします。

• この英文の構造を教えてください

<原文> A:There is nothing more to it. B:That much I think even I can do. (1)There is nothing more to it. 「それ以上のことはない」というニュアンスはわかります。 しかしmore が形容詞でも副詞でもあとにtoが来るのは違和感があります。 そういう熟語なのでしょうか? (2)That much I think even I can do. I think~がThat muchにかかる関係代名詞だとすると、それではSVが成り立ちません。 どう捉えるべきでしょうか。

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.