• 締切済み

外国論文の和訳

The proncipal problem is the photochromic mechanism a symmetric, diketo tautomer, or does only the single proton transfer take place, to produce a colored transient form? この一文なんですが、うまく和訳できません。orはどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?どなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• 化学
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

どうも文法的につじつまが合わないのですが、引用は正確でしょうか? と、思ってGoogle Scholarで検索してみたのですが、これじゃないですか? ...... , the principal problem is the following: is the photochromic mechanism a symmetric, diketo tautomer, or does only the single proton transfer take place, to produce a colored transient form? 見当違いなら申し訳ないけれど、質問は原文を正確に引用してくれないと、、、 the principal problem is the following: (重要な問題は次のとおりである) to produce a colored transient form (有色の遷移体を生ずるにあたり) is the photochromic mechanism a symmetric, diketo tautomer? (the photochromic mechanismは対称的なdiketo tautomerであるのか?) or does only the single proton transfer take place? (また、単一のプロトン移動だけが起こっているのか?) orは二つの問題点を並列しているのであって、二者択一の意味ではないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 外国論文の日本語訳

The identical spectral position of the transient absorption, as well as the largely Stokes shifted fluorescene in both molecules, is also proof of the only one proton transfer mechanism for the creation of the photochromic tautomer. この文を和訳したいんですが、うまく訳すことができません。最初のThe identical~absorptionまでの訳は(同一の遷移吸収スペクトルの位置)でいいんでしょうか。また、The identical~both moleculesまでが主語でいいんでしょうか。どなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• 外国論文の和訳

次の英文(塩基配位子を持つカリックス[4]アレーンに関する)を和訳したのですが、自分で和訳した日本語の文を読んでもイマイチ何が言いたいのかがよくわかりません(自分が薄学なせいもありますが・・・) わかりやすい日本語の文にするにはどのように訳したらよいでしょうか。アドバイスお願いします。 またSingle arm、Double armが何を意味するかを教授頂ければ幸いです。 In the single arm-host both phototautomeric fluorescene and transient absorption are much stronger than that in the double arm-host molecule.  It is clear that in double arm-host the excited molecule only occurred the single proton transfer reaction and preserves one internal H-bond 'untouched' whitch providing an efficient channel for radiationless deactivation. Single armを有する互変異性蛍光や遷移吸収蛍光は,Double armを有する分子よりも強い.Double armを持つ励起分子では単一のプロトン移動のみが生じ,熱的失活へのEfficient channelの影響を受けない分子内の単一水素結合の保護が明らかである.従って,両分子の大部分のStokes shiftによる蛍光だけでなく,遷移吸収スペクトルの位置が同一であることは,光互変異性体合成のための単一のプロトン移動機構の根拠となる.

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

和訳お願いします(>_<) Is there plenty of time available for language learning to take place, plenty of contact with proficient speakers of the language? Does the learner receive corrective feedback when he or she uses the wrong word, or does the listener usually try to guess the intended meaning? お願いします(>_<)

• 英文和訳

この英文の和訳をおねがいします something pretty that you put in a place or top of something to make it look attractive お願いします_(_^_)_

• 和訳に困っています

・no matter who you are or where you come from,one thing is certain;you are acquainted with the mosquito ・all this usually takes place so quietly that you may not have suspected anything happening 個々の単語の意味は調べて大体わかったのですが… 和訳に困っています お願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いします。 But all it would take is a few bad shocks and/or policy missteps to send us down the same path. ■特に、下記4点について詳しくご教示いただけると助かります。 (1)itが何を指すのかについて (2)allの用法について (3)takeの意味について (4)wouldについて(仮定?)

• 和訳お願いいたします

こちらのレビューを和訳して いただけると助かります。 お願いいたします。 To what do we owe this transformation of self within tones? Further than the distance of a professional swimming pool. The definition of professional is akin to Anla Courtis’ discography. Though, the bugs of Earth. There’s an ancient way of drone work that only the insects can relate. Day is over. Get to work. Your heartbeat pounds to the gentle “B-RAIN FOLKLORE.” How many times can your body vibrate in a single day? Given this moment; you have been given this moment; take every single moment you’re given. 和訳していただければ 本当に助かります。 このような丸投げは 質問とはいえないのは 承知です。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) A situation comedy,or sitcom, is a type of comedy program that is popular in the U.S. The stories are often about everyday events in daily life and take place in a common setting such as a home or office. In many sitcoms, we hear people not on the screen laughing at the funny parts of the show. This is called a laugh track. It is a separate sound track added to the program. This gives viewers the feeling that they are in atheater with a lot of other people. Sitcoms are popular not only in America but also in many English-speaking countries around the world.

• 英語の冠詞について

Shall we take the bus and transfer to the subway or just take a taxi? バスも地下鉄もタクシーと同じように 冠詞は  a になると 思うのですが、ご指導よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。とくに,cocoonとchild-in-meの解釈がわかりません。また、That it should~ ...is.の部分はThat it should ~ ... is (a problem).とa problemが省略されていると考えたのですが合っているでしょうか。 [http://balconybanter.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-bitter-sweet-candy-of-nostalgia.html] Being nostalgic is not a problem. That it should be accompanied with a sense of loss....is. As the years roll by, we turn more cynical about the present. But, what do I really miss? Is it the past? Is it the people? Is it the place? The truth is, I miss myself....myself connected to that cocoon. I miss the younger-me, the dreamer-me, the hopeful-me. I miss that believer-me, that child-in-me.