• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

なんとなく内容はつかめるのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。 The temp now is 15C which I believe is about the temperature you are also having today. Am I right? 「現在、気温は15Cです。キミのところも今日は15Cだと思うんだ。間違ってないよね?」 こんな感じで良いのでしょうか?文法的なことも説明していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

パチパチ!正しいです。 "Am I right?"は「だよね?」とするともっといいです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望。お願いいたします。

See how happy I am about having to wear clothes and leave my bed.

• 和訳

It is also equally clear that unintelligence does not simply mean having less intelligence, which is the way most psychologists seem to look at it. 人間の知性に関する話の一節です。 知的でないことが、知性の量が少ないことを意味してるわけではないというのはなんとなくわかりますが、which以降をどのように訳していいかわかりません。 最後のitの内容と、whichの先行詞の考え方を教えていただきたいです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I also love exchange snail mail(letter) so if you like this, i think is really interesting! In the add i also write that i like write by snail mail(letter) what do you think about that? Recently i'm working into C.C of Code geass R2. これらを私なりに訳してみると 私も文通が好きです、あなたも好きだから・・・?私はとても興味深いです! 追加ですが、私が手紙を書くことをあなたはどう思いますか? 最近私はコードギアスで働きました。(コードギアスはアニメで働くなんておかしいですよね?) 訳が不適切で、意味がわかりません>< どなたか教えてくださいませ

• 和訳お願いします!

youtubeに3つほど動画を投稿している者です。 http://www.youtube.com/user/hamakouH#p/u/1/9p9x1tIJ1JA 英語でコメントやメッセージを頂いたのですがよく意味がわからなくて困っています・・・ まずコメントを頂いて、それには返すことができました。 そうするとメッセージが届いたのですが、それが全くわかりません・・・ I commented on your video asking about the program. I am from Croatia, studied mechanical engineering for a while but am now in a philosophy college. I just wanted about your designs, why did you create them and put them up here. I think they are phenomenal =) I've been trying to reverse the ellipse the way you did for a while with success of course, but not in the way you did it so thank you. =) Being 19 you must be in college now, I am 25. Which part of Japan are you from? 和訳お願いします! 「 =) 」という物も初めて見たのですが、これはどういう意味があるんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m in an argument with my landlord about my power bill, which is included in my rent. I run a window unit for a couple hours before I get home to get the temperature down, and he wants me to stop. He can’t separate my usage from the other tenants in the house, but I’ve done the math, and it costs, generously, $9.50 a month, which I’ve offered to pay him. I run a window以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.

• conflicted

This is something that is none of my business, but I am still conflicted. I am about 95 percent certain two co-workers are having an affair. conflictedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

箇条書きされた英文(テスト)を訳しているので前後が分からないのと、文法自体もわからなくて困っています。もしかしてこの英文は終わってなくて、最後が読点で次に続く文があるんでしょうか。 If you believe me in the beginning where we notice that numerical expression is really about similarity. 数式は類似している、の他は答えが浮かびません。 どなたか分かる方、知恵を貸してください。よろしくお願いいたします。