• 締切済み

この単語の意味は?

英語の授業で宿題が出ているのですが The reading talks about how to study and improve English,but how can people best study and improve business skills ? という文章のbusiness skills の指している意味がわかりません。 自分の専攻している学部は商学部です。 これを基にプレゼンの文章を作らないといけないのですが。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• M_Sato
  • ベストアンサー率54% (550/1003)
回答No.3

business skills は仕事をするために必要とされる技能のことで、たとえば次のようなものがあります。 ・コミュニケーション力 ・説得力 ・傾聴力 ・パソコン操作能力 ・文書作成能力 ・問題発見能力 ・問題解決能力 ・企画立案能力 ・プレゼンテーション能力 ・プロジェクト運営能力 課題となっているのは、言葉(English)を習得し向上させるのと同じように、ビジネススキルを習得し向上させるために、最良の方法は何かということではないのでしょうか。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

"skill"は「技量」、「手腕」です。カー・セールスマンの弁舌も"skill"ですし、自動車修理工の腕前も"skill"です。 'Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English'の"skill"の定義は"(a) special ability to do something well, especially as gained by learning and practice: Reading and writing are two different skills."とあります。 つまり、修業と実践によって得られた熟達した技能が"skill"です。"a skilled worker"と云った場合は「熟練工」になります。これをビジネスに応用して考えればいいと思います。

• saorin56
  • ベストアンサー率40% (2/5)
回答No.1

business skillsとは、business(仕事上で、または会社の中で)働く上で必要不可欠なskill(能力)のことを意味すると思います。 例えば、誰とでも仲良く接することのできる姿勢であったり、プレゼンをしたり他の社員と意見交換をしたりなどのコミュニケーション能力であったり、真面目な勤務態度だったりします。 直訳すると仕事能力となりちょっとおかしくなるので、 「社会適応能力」や「仕事をする上で必要不可欠な能力」などで訳されてはどうでしょうか? 個人的には「ビジネススキル」のままでも良いような気がします。 またビジネスに最低限必要になる要素という意味で、 「コミュニケーション能力」というのも良いと思われます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(前半) I wonder how other people study English conversation. There are many schools out there where learners can speak to native English speakers and it is definitely one of the best ways to go learning there. However, as is often the case, they cost us much money, and of course, we couldn't improve our English conversation only by going there. Therefore it might be difficult for ordinary people to go there continuously until they learn enough. 途中のカンマの多い長い文はこれでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。  

• 英訳(添削)お願いします

以下の文章の英訳(意訳)はあっていますでしょうか? 「これまでの職務経験と英語の能力を活かしグローバルなビジネスの中で自分自身を成長させていきたい(磨きたい)です。」 英訳 I would like to improve myself in global business utilizing both my working experinece and English skill. 文法的にも意味的にも正しい文章を必要としています。よろしくお願い致します。 もっと、フォーマルでビジネスライクな良い表現がありましたらご教授よろしくお願い致します。

• 前置詞+whomの関係代名詞の書き換え

This seminar is designed to improve the spoken language skills of people for whom English is a second language. 上記を2つの文に分けるとどうなりますか? 例えば、「He is the man for whom I am looking.」を2つの文に分けると「He is the man. + I am looking for him.」となるように。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします。

和訳をお願いします。 for whom the bell tolls Understanding the global marketplace is only one reason why people study economics. Somepeople study economics becauce they hope to make money. Others worry that they will be illiterate if they cannot understand the laws of suppy and demand. People are also concerned to learn about how we can improve our environment or why countries like Russia and China are moving from a planned to a market economy よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

明日の部活動で英語でスピーチをしなければなりません。 下の英文はそのスピーチの最終段落なんですが、文法的におかしな点や間違った表現があれば指摘をお願いします! Lastly, I hope that this club will be the place that we can improve each other’s English skill together for all the members. I believe that the important thing is just trying hard to study English because people who keep going for the goal make around them. So let's try our best to study English and improve each other. Thank you for your listening. ちなみに私がここで伝えたい事は、 ☆部活(英語部です)がみんなにとってお互いを高められる場所であってほしい ☆そのために大切なのは、一人ひとりが目標に向かって頑張ること  →そうすれば周りにもいい刺激を与えて切磋琢磨しあえる! ということです。上記の英文でうまく伝わるのでしょうか?

• 関係副詞howについて

There is linguhstic difference in how subjects can be expressed in English and Japanese. この文章のhowの前にあるinはどこから出て来たか分かりませんので、分かる方、教えて頂けないでしょうか。 また、この文章を2つに分けるとすればどうなるのかも教えて頂きたいです。お願いします!

• 英文の自己紹介文なのですが・・

こんにちは。 ある仕事に応募しようと思っているのですが、書き出しがなかなか うまくきまらず困っています。 The reason I hope to join your office is that I will give me the opportunity to improve my English communication skills more than now and hope to make a contribution to your office by using my English ability. 特にhope以下が自信がないのですが、英語力を生かしてといいたいの ですがby using my English abilityっておかしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の発音、アクセントに関するアンケート(英語)

英語での質問です。英語でお答えください。 たくさんの方のご回答をお待ちしております。 (1) Is it possible for an adult to change his/her accent? If so, how? If not, why not? (2) Is it important for international students of English to lose their accents? Why/Why not? (3) How to improve their accents? (4) How long take for the accent to change? ご協力ありがとうございました。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い                                                                                                    条件・一橋大学に入学したとしたら、あなたはどんなことをしていきたいですか?(120~150字)                                                               I would like to acquire an English skills at Hitotubashi University if I were accepted. More and more current world is getting widely and the English skill is more important for young people to live in this global world. I have studied English since I was junior high school student, so I like English very much. I have dreamed of becoming a great translater, so I will try to study English more at Hitotubashi University. For example, I would like to visit foreign countries where English is spoken by the people to study English. This will make it possible for me to develop listening skill and speaking skill. If there is a project of going abroad, I wii join the project strongly. Thus, I want to keep learn English to realize my dream. (131字)