• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:禅の言葉と思われる英文の出典(日本語)について質問です。)

禅の言葉と思われる英文の出典(日本語)について質問です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 禅の言葉と思われる英文の出典(日本語)について質問があります。
  • ググるとhttp://www.wellnessgoods.com/aboutus.aspにたどり着き、どうやらZenの言葉のようです。
  • 日本語の正確な文章を知っている方、お助けください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率75% (490/652)
回答No.1

禅の「本来の面目」について述べているものと思われます。 探求すること見つけることも何もない。 人はすでに悟りの境地にある。 そして,世界のすべてのことばは,人がすでに持っているもの以上を与えてくれない。 賢明な探求者は,それゆえ,唯一つのことにしか関心を持たない。 すでにある自分,真の自分自身を知ることにしか。 http://www.manpukuji.net/zenkotoba.html (「禅の言葉49」参照)

fusaobi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 本当に助かりました。心より御礼申し上げます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入る言葉を選んでください

When a person`s words do not agree with his or her body language, on which should you rely? Can you tell when someone is lying to you? Aside from some kinds of criminals, some politicians and those with psychological problems, most people become uncomfortable when telling a lie and send signals about their lies through their body language. If people`s words disagree with their body language, you would be wise to rely on their body language as a more accurate reflection of their true feelings. Eye, nose, and mouth movement, along with hand gestures, are the four major non-verbal cues typically associated with lying. The statue of the Tree Wise Monkeys accurately shows the primary hand-to-face gestures associated with lying. When people are doubtful or lying, they often use their fingers to block their mouth ( 1 ) they were filtering their words. This hand-to-mouth geture is commonly referred to as "speak no evil." The second hand gesture associated with lying is called "see no evil," and it occurs when a person rubs or ( 2 ) his or her eyes. The third hand gesture "hear no evil" is displayed when a person covers his or her ears. ・(1)に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)as if (2)before (3)though (4)even if ・(2)に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)closes (2)touches (3)drops (4)narrows

• イギリス人の友人から禅に関する質問を受けました。私は禅に関する知識がほ

イギリス人の友人から禅に関する質問を受けました。私は禅に関する知識がほとんどなく、その上現在海外駐在中のため、日本語の文献が手近になく困っております。 以下、『正法眼蔵』の禅問答の一つだそうです: Zen master Daowu visited the assembly of master Shitou. Daowu asked, "What is the fundamental meaning of Buddha-dharma?" Shitou said, "Not to attain, not to know". Daowu said, "Is there some turning point in going beyond, or not? Shitou said, "The vast sky does not hinder the white clouds from flying” 友人が知りたがっているのは、最終行の"The vast sky does not hinder the white clouds from flying" の日本語です。(もし、漢文でもわかればそちらもご教示頂きたいです。) 私自身の知識不足のため、上記内容にもおかしな箇所があるかも知れませんが、どうぞお許し下さい。 ご存じの方、どうかよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください

日本語に訳していただければ嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) You have the ability to identify so closely with people with whom you are intimate, and you really care about their needs. You not only sympathize you empathize. Almost to the point where you loss your own sense of identity and start slowly becoming what the other person wants or expects or leads you into being. You will tend to put your partner first and may not assert yourself enough for fear of rejection, you give and co operate and bend to the point of doing without what you want yourself. Until the relationship may in fact not run along the lines you want at all.

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride

• 日本のゲームソフトのタイトル「Zen」

http://www.eigowithluke.com/2013/10/zen/ ちなみに英語では「座禅」も「禅」も「Zen」という単語で表します。 それでは欧米人が使っている「Zen」の例をいくつか見てみましょう。 You need to try to be more Zen! 君は色々なことをもっと受け流したほうが良いよ! I can’t believe he hit you and you did nothing. That was very Zen of you. 君は殴られても何もしないなんて信じられないよ。それはまさに禅の精神だね。 Chilling out at the beach all day makes me feel very Zen. 1日中ビーチでまったりしていると、心から落ち着いた気分になる。 などの様に、日本人が普通に思う、 善人や、銭、善の行い、全然、など、 日常に思いつくことではなく、宗教的な座禅みたいなのが、海外で標準語になっている。 禅と言われても馴染みのない日本人は、こんな日本語が、海外で標準語の英単語になっているとはどうしても信じられない。 日本人でさえ正座すら余りやらないのに、座禅なんて、修行でもする人しかし無いのに。 そう思ってしまう。 でも、ここまで日本の精神が、Zenという一文字、単語で表される辺り、日本のゲームソフトに、 Zenという単語がくっ付いたゼンクエスト、ゼンファンタジー、スーパーゼンブラザーズなど、 究極の日本の精神を受け継ぐ主人公が究極の日本人の精神で戦い、活躍するアクションゲームとかのタイトル名になり、海外では絶大なる人気ソフトとなり得るタイトル名ということになりそうなものだと思うのですが、日本人からすると、修行するアクション? っていう感じでなんかいまいち意味的によく分からない。 海外では絶大に受けそうなタイトル名でも日本ではややウケ? そういうのは、まだ日本では、精神的に禅というものを知らないというか、受け入れていないということなんでしょうね? 今後もゼン○○というようなゲームタイトルは日本のメーカーは、絶対出さないだろうし、日本の精神を知っている唯一のゲームメーカーだって、それは無いと思います。 ここまで日本という意味で強い単語なのに日本人は全く無関心というのも不思議な単語だと思いませんか? 普通なら、ほとんどの日本のゲームソフトに付いてもおかしくないのに、不思議な世の中というか、ゲーム事情だと思いました。

• 日本語に訳してください。

こんにちは。 下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。 The so-called drug war was started in the 1980s and it was aimed directly at the black population. None of this has anything to do with drugs. It has to do with controlling and criminalizing dangerous populations. It's kind of like a U.S. counterpart to "social cleansing." Poor black males are criminalized the most by the drug war. The number of black men in the criminal justice system is enormous. That criminalizes a dangerous population. What about the population which is declining in earnings and jobs? They're frightened. The more you can increase the fear of drugs and crime and welfare mothers and immigrants and aliens and poverty and all sorts of things, the more you control people. Make them hate each other. Be frightened of each other and think that the other is stealing from them. If you do that you can control people. And that's just what the drug war does. よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SkyLinkDDNSの登録したドメイン名の入力場所について教えてください。
  • WRC-1900GHBK-AのDDNS設定ページにはユーザー名とパスワードの入力欄はありますが、ドメイン名を入力する欄が見当たりません。どこに入力すればいいのでしょうか?
  • エレコム株式会社の製品であるSkyLinkDDNSの登録したドメイン名を入力する場所が分かりません。どこに入力すればいいのでしょうか?
回答を見る