英文の理解を助けてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 週末や夜には練習に使える機材を提供します
  • 月曜日から日曜日までの夜に練習できます
  • 月曜日から金曜日までの夜に練習できます
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の理解を助けてください

「☆」以下の意味がよくわかりません。結局1時間当たり60ドルのところを、50%オフにしてあげるよといっているのでしょうか? I would be able to book you for the month of September. However, I would have to postpone a few projects and clear my regular teaching schedule. With this in mind I would need a down payment of %50. ☆ The remainder paid at the beginning of each week after the first 2 weeks of study. The total for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week for $60 per hour would be $9,600. So the total deposit will be $4,800 dollars. また、以下の文章のthe eveningsというのは、月火水木金土日の夜ということですか?それとも、週末の夜? I will also provide you with an equipment to practice with on the weekends and the evenings.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#64345
noname#64345
回答No.1

a down payment 頭金 4800 the remainder 残り 4800(2400*2) 最初に50パーセント払って、残りは残りは3週め以降の隔週に払って。 それにしても高いですね。 on the weedends and the evenings は土日と平日の午後かな。と祝わせてみたほうがいいです。

関連するQ&A

• この英文が理解できません。教えてください。。

We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must be ordered in our prepack as follows: Newborn; 3m-6m-9m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Infant: 12m-18m-24m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Toddler: 2t-3t-4t 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 4-6x/7: 4-5-6-6x 1 pc per size for a total of 4 pcs per style 海外の取引業者から卸条件をメールでいただきましたが・・ たとえば、、 newborn の商品の中から最低2種類、それぞれ3サイズづつ。合計6枚になるように! ということでよろしいのでしょうか? 捕捉でこんな文も送られました。 We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must have at least 6 pcs ordered. You may select the sizes and quantity per style however the total per style must be 6 pcs. 1度に注文する最低卸条件をしっかり理解したいので教えてくださいww よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

Imagine for a moment that you are the manager of a day-care center. You have a clearly stated policy that chil dren are supposed to be picked up by 4 p.m. But very often parents are late. The result: at day's end, you have some anxious children and at least one teacher who must wait around for the parents to arrive. What to do? A pair of economists who heard of this dilemma -- it turned out to be a rather common one -- offered a solution: fine the tardy parents. Why, after all, should the day-care center take care of these kids for free?The economists decided to test their solution by conducting a study of ten day-care centers in Haifa, Israel. The study lasted twenty weeks, but the fine was not introduced immediately. For the first four weeks, the economists simply kept track of the number of parents who came late; there were, on average, eight late pickups per week per day-care center. In the fifth week, the fine was enacted. It was announced that any parent arriving more than ten minutes late would pay $3 per child for each incident. The fee would be added to the parents' monthly bill, which was roughly $380.

• 英国からのメールの和訳をお願いします

The price quoted is for a minimum of 7 units we could not sell 2 units at £40.15 we would be unable to cover our costs. For your information the retailers recommened price is £59.99 GBP per unit we could reduce the price per unit to £53.00 GBP but we could not meet the postage costs for shipping. The total price including shipping costs would be £120.30 GBP

• 英文(数学?)の問題がわかりません

The anticipated income from an investment is $40000 per year for the first 5 years and $30000 per year for the remaining 5 years of life. The desired rate of return on the investment is 12 percent. The salvage value at the end of 10 years is expected to be 20 percent of the first cost. Determine the first cost that will result in the 12 percent return. Ans.:$219,700 考え方と途中式をお願い致します。

• 英文契約書の訳

次の訳をお願いします。 The commision will be paid to me for a maximum of 12 months from termination in accordance with the rates and conditions prevalent at the date of each payment.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか(>_<)???

Our vacation would be about $1500.00 per person. Are your parents ok to have extra costs for your travelling? に対して、 大丈夫です。 一緒に連れて行ってください。 →That's okay. No problem. I want to go with you. で大丈夫でしょうか? 合ってますか?

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The German Admiralty also decided that the Type UB II submarine would be ideal for Mediterranean service. Since these were too large to be shipped in sections by rail to Pola like the Type UB I, the materials for their construction and German workers to assemble them were sent instead. This meant a shortage of workers to complete U-boats for service in home waters, but it seemed justified by the successes in the Mediterranean in November, when 44 ships were sunk, for a total of 155,882 tons. The total in December fell to 17 ships (73,741 tons) which was still over half the total tonnage sunk in all theaters of operation at the time.