• 締切済み

art market

Please tell me how to get the information of Japan's art market. For example, the total sales of the auction houses, the trend of Japanese likeness, etc. Anything. I want to figure out the Japan's art sector. You can write me in Japanese. Thanks!!!

noname#3555
noname#3555
  • 経済
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

回答No.1

管理者より: 同等の質問があるのでそちらをご参照下さい

参考URL:
http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=41688

関連するQ&A

• art market

Please tell me how to get the information of Japan's art market. For example, the total sales of auction houses, the trend of Japanese likeness, etc. You can write me in Japanese. Thanks!

• How to insert words in Japanese?? (from Sydney)

I'm using a computer of internet cafe. This computer can read Japanese(hiragana),but I don't know how to insert words in Japanese. Please tell me. (Drive=Zip DRIVE? Keyboad=HEWLETT PACKARD)

• Please tell me how to install Japanese font

Now I live in china,and using computer。 I want to use Japanese character,input Japansese。 But here china I cannot do so。I can only read Japanese character and Japansese homepage。 I think this computer has not been installed Japanese font,so I cannot use Japanese。Anybody please tell me how to install Japanese font into computer。I feel it trouble so much。I do not know computer very much,just like bigineer。 So if you tell me the way of install,please tell me as easily as possible。And write in Japanese,do not write in English。 Best regards。

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• 英語です。教えてください

(1)It was a lot of fun この時のfunの意味を教えてください。 (2)お兄さんについて話して Tell me about your brother のTellはどんな意味ですか? (3)anythingの意味をしおしえてください。 (4)I ma going to visit yuk`s house and make a cake together これを日本語に略してください。 質問多くてすいません、 只今教科書がないので、できればすぐにおしえてください。

• 特別な意味合いはないでしょうか?

「幸福な王子」の英文です。 "you tell me of marvellous things, but more marvellous than anything is the suffering of men and of women. There is no Mystery so great as Misery. " 「あなたは驚くべきことを聞かせてくれた。 しかし、苦しみを受けている人々の話ほど驚くべきことはない。 度しがたい悲しみ以上に解きがたい謎はないのだ。」(結城浩訳) more marvellous than anything is the suffering of men and of women. の個所について ここは「苦しみを受けている人々の話は最も驚くべきことだ」と言っているように 感じるのですが the most marvellousという最上級を使って表現してしまうと読んだ時のニュアンスが違ってくるのでしょうか? 作者がたまたまそう書いただけのことで、特別な意味合いはないのでしょうか?

• Brother DCP-J914N

■Please fill in the product name. [ ] ■What kind of problems do you have? Please tell me what you want to consult, how you got into trouble, what you tried, errors, etc. [ ] ■Please tell me about your environment. ・What is the OS of a computer or smartphone? (Example) Windows 10/8.1/7, MacOS, iOS, Android [ ] ・How is it connected? (Example) Wired LAN, wireless LAN, USB cable, bluetooth [ ] ・Please let me know if there are any related software or applications. [ ] ・What are the types of telephone lines? (Example) Analog line, ISND line, Hikari line, IP phone [ ] Brother DCP-J914N は、黒い画像を白黒で印刷する場合でもカラーインクを使用します ※OKWAVEより補足:「ブラザー製品」についての質問です。

• 文構造がわかりません。

大学受験の参考書の例文なのですが、文構造がどうなっているのか、わかりません。誰か、わかる方、お願いいたします。 The astonishing art which all birds display in the construction of their nests, ill-provided as we may suppose them with proper tools, their neatness, their convenience, always make me ashamed of the untindiness of our houses.

• 和訳してください

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the cost of the shipment. I assume you received a quote from Art Pack? Can you tell me the cost they quoted you?

• このthoughはどのような働きをしているのですか?

このthoughはどういう働きをしているのか The astonishing art which all birds display in the construction of nets,though they don't have proper tools,their neatness and their convenience,always make me ashamed of the untidiness of our houses. A,B andC構文です。 displayの目的語がThe astonishing art(正確にはan?)で、 in the construction of netsが修飾しますが though they don't have proper toolsまでもが 名詞のかたまりとして修飾される意味がよくわかりません。 thoughS+Vだとしたら普通の接続詞として働くと 思うのですが、もしや副詞として働いているのですか?