• ベストアンサー

TVについて

1 was at least 30'' plus and the other a pathetic 13'' or so… Great pool table room with big couch and 60'' tv テレビに関する分ですが、上の数字はチャンネル数を表しているのでしょうか?それとも画面の大きさですか?

• PIGWIG
  • お礼率39% (119/300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DIooggooID
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1730/6405)
回答No.1

30インチに、13インチ、60インチというように、すべて画面の大きさを表していると思います。

PIGWIG
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• テレビの大きさの単位は?

1 was at least 30'' plus and the other a pathetic 13'' or so… Great pool table room with big couch and 60'' tv テレビに関する分ですが、上の数字はチャンネル数を表しているのでしょうか?それとも画面の大きさですか? という質問を先ほどしました。サイズを示していると回答をいただいたのですが、サイズの単位は何でしょうか? 通常はインチであらわしますか? 国によって違う場合は、アメリカの単位を教えてください。

• At least compared with ev

At least compared with everyone else in our family , my uncle was rich. この前半を普通の文に直すとどうなるんですか? At least he was compared with...ですか? これって分子構文だと思うんですけど、なぜAt leastは略さないんですか?Becauseとかは略しませんよね?

• 翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

Robbie and Gary had done their fair share of slagging each other off in the past. It was decided that the reunion would be for one year to begin with: that at least meant that there was an end in sight should the stresses of touring together prove too much. *Robbie (Williams) がバンド "TAKE THAT"を脱退したあとに噂された再結成の記事。 GaryはTAKE THATのメンバーです。 that at leastの後の構文がさっぱり分かりません。どれが主語で述語でしょう? よろしくお願いします。

• このメールの和訳をしていただけないでしょうか??

友だちから送られてきたメールなのですが、 考えてみても、まったく意味が頭のなかでまとまりません(´Д` ) どなたか和訳をよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m very very. xD you know what? we could even practice with each other, video calls... yes..(if you wish at least xD) but only after i become good(or at least decent) at speaking japanese.. around six months or so

• ミュリエル スパーク(The Twins)和訳

When Jennie was at school with me, she was one of those well-behaved and intelligent girls who were, and maybe still are, popular with everyone in Scottish schools. The popularity of boys and girls in English schools so far as I gather, goes by other, less easily definable qualities, and also by their prowess at games. However, it was not so with us, and although Jennie was not much use at hockey, she was good and quiet and clever, and we all liked her.(以下省略) (質問1)ある問題集に載っていた英文です。2文目および3文目の和訳が全く分かりません。どういう訳になるのでしょうか。ご教授願います。(一応自分ではこのように考えましたが如何でしょうか?) 「イングランド(?)の学校における、少年少女の評判は、私が推測する限りでは、他のより簡単に定義できない特質、そしてまた彼らの試合時の能力により判断される。しかしながら、それ(it=popularity?)は私たちの間ではそう(soの指す内容が不明)ではなく、ジェニーはあまりホッケー(の試合?)で使われていなかった(useはusedの間違いか?)けれども、彼女は親切で静かでそして賢明で、私たちは皆彼女のことが好きだった。 分からないことだらけ、さらに意味不明な箇所もたくさんあるかと思いますが宜しくお願いします。

• 解読お願いします。

読解力が足らないせいか、以下のメールがよく理解できません。 Can I ask you to go out with me at least once a week? Where? I'm a girl so please let me choose, OK? But I want you to come with me. I know you will enjoy Dr. Tanaka. Don't worry we don't do anything tiring, just lie down on a couch and listen to his beautiful stories. I truely believe you can use his entertainment, because I know you. このメールの Can I ask you to go out with me at least once a week? Where? I'm a girl so please let me choose, OK? But I want you to come with me. I know you will enjoy Dr. Tanaka. Don't worry we don't do anything tiring, までの部分は以下のような意味と思います。 I'd like you to take me out to my favorite place at least once a week. We're gonna have a fun with Dr. Tanaka. ☆誘っておいて But I want you to come with me. は何か別の意味があるのでしょうか。 しかし、以下は解読できません。 just lie down on a couch and listen to his beautiful stories. I truely believe you can use his entertainment, because I know you. ☆lie down on a couchって..... どういう意味なのでしょうか。 「2人でカウチに横になって田中先生の美しいお話を聞きましょう」 でしょうか。 "enjoy Dr. Tanaka." と言うのも引っかかります。 ☆you can use his entertainment, は、どういう意味なのでしょうか。 "entertainment set"の事で、音楽や映画を観ると言う意味でしょうか? ご教示ください。

• would の訳を教えてください。

A girl entered the church.Tom was very happy to see the girl.He began fighting with the other boys,so the new girl would look at him and smile. この文の中で、would をどのように訳したらいいのか教えてください。トムソーヤのなかの一説です。 文の流れとして、looked や smiled のように 見て、笑った になりそうな感じなんですが。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

He gradually becomes stiff,till at last he sinks to make room for other and more vigorous life. other and moreとはなんでしょうか?

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

特にダッシュ以下 not , at least ~のところが全くわからないのでお願いします。 But if the Briton and American of twenty-second century baffle each other , it seems altogether likely that the won't confuse many others―not , at least , if the rest of world continues expropriating words and phrases at its present rate.

• ここのasは関係代名詞ですか

この文の前部分を先行詞とする Never, perhaps, was an army of such size annihilated on the field of battle so completely, and with so little loss to its antagonist, as was the Roman army at Cannae.