• ベストアンサー

槇原敬之さんの歌の歌詞(?)を教えて下さい!

槇原敬之さんのアルバム「Cicada」の8曲目、「この傘をたためば」の2分24秒あたりで、「I will give you my umbrella if you really need. I???? 'cause I really care.」というバックコーラス(?)が出てきますが、????の部分は何と歌っているのでしょうか?歌詞カードにも載っていません。教えて下さい!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • moku
  • ベストアンサー率41% (7/17)
回答No.2

こんにちわ・・・♪槇原さんファンのmokuです。 歌詞の回答ではなくて、申しわけないんですが・・・。 YAHOO!のHPで「槇原敬之」で検索すると、いくつ かのファンによるHPのサイトにヒットします。 その中に、マッキ~の歌の歌詞についてのQ&Aみたいな コーナーを設けてるページもありますよ~? (残念ながら、その中には「この傘をたためば」の英語の部分についての質問は、まだありませんでしたが・・・) もし、よろしければそちらで質問されてはいかがでしょうか・・・?槇原さんファンの集まるページですから、どなたかご存知の方がいるかもしれませんよ・・・? URLを載せたいのですが、管理人さんに許可をとっていないので、申しわけありませんがカンベンしてください。 ごめんなさい。<(_ _*)> でも、YAHOO!の検索で必ずヒットする はずです・・・。

batigol
質問者

お礼

解決しました!mokuさんの言っているサイトかどうかは分かりませんが、検索して行って質問したところ、しっくりくるご返答をいただけました。どうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• blue_leo
  • ベストアンサー率22% (541/2399)
回答No.1

まっとうな手続きをとらない引用は著作権法に抵触するおそれがありますので ご注意ください。 引用のみはまっとうな引用にならないことも覚えておくといいです。 歌詞カードに載っていないものであれば誰かにヒアリングしてもらうとか 楽譜を購入してみる(まぁこれもヒアリングですが)などの方法があります。 ↓参考になれば。

参考URL:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/WallStreet/5862/cho.html

関連するQ&A

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• この歌の歌詞はどんな意味ですか?

i can see you burning with desire reaching for a glory you will never find. you don't care what people say about you 分かる方教えてください

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

I'll come give you a really massage I'll come take care you

• 訳せる人居ますか?

Hi, thanks for your nice reply, I really appreciate, I'm from Durham UK, I'm Engineer, are you single or married? I will love to know you better for a serious relationship, but i rarely open my facebook due to the nature of my business so i suggest you give me your email address for more communication. I will be waiting to hear from you soon, take care and have a lovely day, warm regards, Marco. これってなんて言ってるのー⁇。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

• 歌詞しかわかりません!教えてください

96年頃の曲だと思います。 男性アーティストで、初期の久保田利伸っぽい歌い方と曲調です。 歌詞しかわかりません。 どなたか教えてください! 「コーラス」 Ah emotion emotion feel my heart・・・ 「歌い出し」 空回りしたままのheart & soul このまま眠れやしない あてもなく飛び出したweekend day 月が見えない夜さ ふられてもしょうがない you and dream どちらも手に入れたいのに 届きそで届かない I need time いつかいい日も来るさと up and down つづく道を僕は両手広げ空飛ぶforce よどんだ空気 きって風起こすよ 「サビ」 Uh~what a night 終わらない 夢どこへ続くのか What can I? わからない だけど駆けだしているもう心は 「コーラス」 Ah emotion emotion feel my heart・・・ 2番に続きます よろしくお願いいたします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 和訳お願いします

I just don’t want to get really affected cause when i take a look at the pictures i will feel like I missed you alot

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 英訳の添削お願いします

アルバイトをしていて、外人のお客様がよく来ます。 傘を売るとき、すぐ使う場合にはビニールを取ることになっているのですが 「すぐに傘を使いますか?」は"Would you like to use this umbrella soon?"で大丈夫でしょうか? 他にも"Do you like to ~"も考えたのですが…。 あと「もし使うならこのビニールを取るけど」っていうニュアンスのことも言うとしたら"if you use soon i will take off this cover"とかでいいんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

専門家に質問してみよう