南アフリカメール交流の意味とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 南アフリカの人とメールのやり取りをしている際に、意味がわからない文章があります。直前の文章の意味を知るために、質問をしています。
  • タイトルの文章は、「so pretty hectic schedule and in between have to celebrate my birthday! Wow that was a bit of writing. Hahaha」というものです。
  • また、別の文章では、「I am really good at the moment but who wouldn't be after a holiday to Thailand?」という表現がありますが、その意味がわかりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

that was a bit of writing

南アフリカの人とメールのやり取りをしています。 タイトルの文章なんですが、よく意味がわかりません。直前の文章は、 so pretty hectic schedule and in between have to celebrate my birthday! Wow that was a bit of writing. Hahaha bit of writing以外は辞書で調べてわかりました。 もう一つあります。 I am really good at the moment but who wouldn't be after a holiday to Thailand? butの後の意味がわかりません。 一応一つ一つの単語の意味はわかりますが繋げると、??という感じです。よろしくお願いします。 If we meet before and u go back I will meet u there i definately want to go back there

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Bit of writing - 結構書きましたね。ネイティブはよく言いたいことの反対の言葉を使います。(a bit - 反対 - a lot) Be After - Chasing after / Want / (so imagine someone is chasing after something - they really want it. He/She would never "turn down (断る)" a holiday to Thailand whatever they were doing. So, "Wow, I wrote quite a lot. I am (doing) really good at the moment but who wouldn't want to go on holiday to Thailand?" タイへ行きたくない人はいないでしょう。 英語がんばってね!

その他の回答 (1)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

>Wow that was a bit of writing. Hahaha たぶん、「(書く暇もないほど、こんなに忙しいのに)うわ、けっこう書いちゃったな。ははは」という感じなのでは?? >who wouldn't be after a holiday to Thailand? 直訳すると「でも タイへの休暇旅行 の後で 誰が ならないであろうか」転じて「でも、タイに遊びに行った(んだか)ら、really goodにならないわけがないよね」 です。

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください

訳してください 友達からメールがきました 誰か訳してもらえませんか i will try to go the next year i will work hard to go ahah i would love to meet u sweety hahaha. so how is everything there? よろしくお願いしますm(_)m

• bit busy? little?

メッセージをもらったのですが、訳を見て欲しいのですが、 1 I have been wanting to go to yokohama for christmas time cause i heard it was nice but i never got to go. i heard it was ok there, i guess ill go one day. im just worried about driving cause i cant really read the signs unless they are in hiragana so i dont want to get lost in japan. i hear its easy to get there but also i know of a lot of americans who get lost and spend all day trying to get back home. but anyway im glad to hear from you. 私はクリスマスに横浜へ行きたかった。よかったと聞いたから。でもいけなかった。横浜はよかったと聞いた。 いつかいくつもり。私は車の運転が不安。ひらがなの標識ホントよめないから。日本で免許をなくしたくない。免許取るのは簡単、でも免許をなくしたアメリカ人を知ってる、家へ戻って毎日??? 2 well i know your probably busy but i just wanted to know how your weekend went for you? did u have a good time? あなたはたぶん忙しいよね、でも週末どう過ごしたか聞きたくて。週末は楽しく過ごせた? 3 返事おそくなってごめんなさい。週末は少し忙しかった。ちょっとおそいけど新年のパーティーへいったよ。 Im sorry for late reply, I was bit busy for weekend. I went to the new year party ........ 教えてくださいおねがいします

• 至急!翻訳お願いします!;)

自分で翻訳サイトをつかっていろいろ調べてみましたが、うまく翻訳できませんでした。 翻訳してもらえると助かります!よろしくお願いします:-)(ハード) pleasure to meet u but i hate to break it to u i dont go to milehigh any more havent for a while now theres alot of cool people there u will definetly enjoy it go mustangs ※milehigh は学校の名前です。

• Tennyson, a bit of slump

イギリスの詩人テニスンのことを言っている一文です。 "He's having a bit of slump over there" I said pointing over the lawns to the way which I had come. テニスンが芝生に対して持っていたslumpとは何なのか理解できません。何か詩の表現をベースに言っているのでしょうか? どなたか、心当たりある方、お教え頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• I was going to go there

大人の英会話というオンライン英語教室で”I was going to go there, but I decided not to because it started to rain" と言ったところ、”I was going to go there" は間違いで、行くプランをたてていたのなら”I was supposed to go there"と言うべきだと言われました。が、納得がいきません。自分のintentionが含まれる表現でsupposed toはおかしいのではないかと切り返すと、”You don't need to learn English if you are so sure of yourself"”You are not open to corrections"などといわれ、カッとしてskypeを切ってしまいました。もう少し食いついて議論すべきだったと後悔しています。それはともかく、私は間違っていたのでしょうか。

• a man of your...

ドラマでこんな表現がありました "I am sorry but thatis no way to treat a man of your compassion and sensitvity." ここの、"a man of your compassion"の意味を教えてください><

• That was that.

Tintin: Now I remember...We were hit by a gigantic wave...and that was that. これはタンタンの Cigars of the Pharaoh からです。That was that. の意味がいまいちわかりません。その話はもうよい、でしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 『The sound of summer ~』2

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。 “Please!” Douglas held out his hand. “Mr. Sanderson, now could you kind of rock back and forth a little, sponge around, bounce kind of, while I tell you the rest? It’s this: I give you my money, you give me the shoes, I owe you a dollar. But, Mr.Sanderson, but—soon as I get those shoes on, you know what happens?” “What?” “Bang! I deliver your packages, pick up packages, bring you coffee, burn your trash, run to the post office, telegraph office, library! You’ll see twelve of me in and out, in and out, every minute. Feel those shoes, Mr. Sanderson, feel how fast they’d take me? All those springs inside? Feel all the running inside? Feel how they kind of grab hold and can’t let you alone and don’t like you just standing there? Feel how quick I’d be doing the things you’d rather not bother with? You stay in the nice cool store while I’m jumping all around town! But it’s not me really, it’s the shoes. They’re going like mad down alleys, cutting corners, and back! There they go!” ☆Mr. Sandersonというのは、靴を売っているお店の主人です。 *************************** Mr. Sanderson, now could you kind of rock back and forth a little, sponge around, bounce kind of, while I tell you the rest? It’s this: の個所に付いて could you kind of rock back and forth a littleのrock back and forthは「前後に揺れる」という意味だと思うのですが、kind ofにつながっている構造がわかりません。 また、bounce kind ofの後はrock back and forth a littleの省略でしょうか? sponge aroundというのは、靴のまわりを拭くという意味ですか? It’s this:のItは何を指しているのでしょうか? ************************* I owe you a dollar.について 少年のお金では靴を買うのに1ドル足りず、その分サンダーソンさんに借りができてしまう、ということですか? ************************** Bang! I deliver your packagesについて Bang!は「感嘆符」の意味で書かれているのでしょうか? **************************** Feel how quick I’d be doing the things you’d rather not bother with?の個所について ここは、どうやって訳すのでしょうか?you’d rather not bother withの部分がよくわかりません。 ************************** They’re going like mad down alleys, cutting corners, and back! There they go! について cutting cornersとは「手抜き」という意味なのでしょうか?? There they go!のThere(そこへ)はalleysのことですか? ************************** 質問が多くなってしまい、申し訳ありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there.

正しい訳をおしえてください。 メールをもらいました i actually went to shibuya cause i havent been there in a loooong time. it was ok. i went to a club called A. it was very crowded, and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there. but anyway i was just checkin in to see how you were doing. cya 実はずっといったことがなかったから渋谷へいったんだ。よかったよ。Aというクラブへいったけど混んでたよ。あと・・・・・でも わかりませんでした。教えてください。 あとこの文のようにいわれたとき Aいったんだ。楽しそうだね とか、いいね とかはどういえばいいのですか? 教えてください