• ベストアンサー

自己紹介文について

こんにちはww 高校1年の者です。 カテゴリーが分からなかったので、とりあえずここに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いしますo(_ _o) 明日英語の授業で自己紹介スピーチをします。 『because』『and』『but』『so』のどれかを入れて6文以上、と言うのが条件です。 そこで、翻訳サイト等を参考にして作った文の正誤のご指摘をお願いしたいのです。 (レベルとしては中学くらいです;) Hello. My name is ○○. Please call me ○○. I live in ○○. There are ○ people in my family. And I have ○○ dogs. I like to listen music. Also I think Japanese pops is cool. My favorite singer is especially ○○. Because they are very interesting. But I don't like comedian so much. Because I don't think that they are interesting. Thank you. 以上です。 おかしい所、他の表現の方が良い所、等ぜひ教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

大体OKだと思いますよ。 (1)There are ○ people in my family. = I have ○ family members.この言い方も可能です。 (2)I like to listen music. →I like listening to music.必ずlisten to~、toをつけましょう。 →もっと簡単に言うと、I like music.(I love music.)でもOK。 (3)Also I think Japanese pops is cool. And I think Japanese pop music is cool.の方が良いと思います。 Alsoは要らないでしょう。 別の表現だと Especially Japanese pop music is my favorite. Japanese pop musicは、J-Pop musicと省略して言ってもOKだと 思いますよ。 (But I don't like comedian so much.) (4)Because I don't think that they are interesting. interesting ではなくて、funnyの方が良いです。 あとは、Because I think (that) they are all boring.     (だって、コメディアンってみんなつまんないから) 以上です。ご参考にしてください。

vvpinkyvv
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございますww とても参考になります。 >= I have ○ family members.この言い方も可能です。 その場合 I have ○ family members and ○ dogs. と言う形につなげる事は可能でしょうか? >必ずlisten to~、toをつけましょう。 >もっと簡単に言うと、I like music.(I love music.)でもOK。 toは先ではなく後につけるんですね、分かりました(^ ^) 簡単な言い方があるんですねー、気付きませんでした; 今回は暗記が必要なので後者の方にします。 >(3)And I think Japanese pop music is cool.の方が良いと思います。 >Alsoは要らないでしょう。 >Japanese pop musicは、J-Pop musicと省略して言ってもOKだと 思いますよ。 Andで良かったんですねー! こちらも引用させていただきます>< funnyですかー、単語には弱くて・・・思いつきませんでした(苦笑) don'tなどの否定では無い形もあるんですね。 発音のしやすい方を使おうかと思います。 本当に参考になりました! ありがとうございましたo(_ _o)

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

> have ○ family members and ○ dogs. >と言う形につなげる事は可能でしょうか? 可能ですよ~! I have four family members and two dogs.という感じで 使えますよ。 (I like listening to music.) >toは先ではなく後につけるんですね、分かりました(^ ^) >簡単な言い方があるんですねー、気付きませんでした; >今回は暗記が必要なので後者の方にします。 えとですね、I like to listen to music.でも一応OKだと思います。 ただ、この文章だとtoが2回も出てきて何となく聞こえが悪いので I like listening to music.とアドバイスしました。 基本的に、 I like to ~ I like ~ing の2つの文章は同じものだと考えてください。 あくまでも、listen の後には普通toが来ますよという事です。 自己紹介スピーチ頑張ってくださいね。

vvpinkyvv
質問者

お礼

2回も回答していただいてありがとうございますww >可能ですよ~! >I have four family members and two dogs.という感じで >使えますよ。 可能ですかー(^v^) では例文のように使ってみますww >えとですね、I like to listen to music.でも一応OKだと思います。 >ただ、この文章だとtoが2回も出てきて何となく聞こえが悪いので >I like listening to music.とアドバイスしました。 通じる事は通じると言うことですね。 toが2回・・・、確かに聞こえがあまりよくないですね; >基本的に、 >I like to ~ >I like ~ing >の2つの文章は同じものだと考えてください。 >あくまでも、listen の後には普通toが来ますよという事です。 I like to ~ と I like ~ing は同じと捉えられるんですかぁ(0o0) そして、listen の場合は to が後につくのですね。 覚えておきますww いろいろと答えていただいてありがとうございましたww これらを参考に、明日のスピーチを頑張りたいと思います!!

• weeshio
  • ベストアンサー率45% (11/24)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 私もだいたいは1番さんと同じなので、細かい訂正だけさせていただきます。 >But I don't like comedian so much. →But I don't like comedians so much. こういう好き・嫌いを言う場合、ありがちなんですが、「数えられるもの」は複数形にしてくださいね。 例えば・・・ Do you like dogs? (×Do you like a dog?) I don't like cats. (×I don't like a cat.) I like bags. (×I like bag. または、I like a bag.) などなど。 なぜ?って? それは、()内の例のように聞くと、 「え?1匹だけ好きかって?」「じゃあ、どこのどの犬?」・・・ という風になってしまうからです。 ただし、もう特定のものが決まっていて、「その○○」と言うのであれば別です。 例えば、 I have a dog. And I love the dog. (ホントは、’the dog’を' it’に代えますが、ここでは分かりやすいように、あえてこうしました) I like my bag. I like the hat with a blue ribbon. などなど。 このように、話してるものが特定されてるときは別ですので気をつけてくださいね。 あと、funnyの発音ですが、よくカタカナ表記で、「ファニー」と書かれているので、そのように読んでしまいますが、ポイントは・・・ 「u」の音です。 これは、何か考え事をしていて、ふと忘れ物したことに気づいた・・その時の「あっ」です(笑) 軽いですよね、「あ」の感じが。 その「あ」の感じに「f」をつけて「funny」・・です。 分かりました? くれぐれも、大口開けて「ファニー」なんていわないでくださいね。 お下劣な意味になり、ネイティブの先生が失笑もしくは、ひきます(苦笑)。 では、自己紹介、頑張ってくださいね。

vvpinkyvv
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございますm(_ _)m 言葉は特に細かい所が大事だと思うので、ご指摘いただいてとても助かりました。 >こういう好き・嫌いを言う場合、ありがちなんですが、「数えられるもの」は複数形にしてくださいね。 複数形なんですかー(゜0゜) 知りませんでした;; 確かに、1つ限定という意味になってしまって文がおかしな事になってしまいますね(苦笑) とても勉強になります、ありがとうございますww >あと、funnyの発音ですが、よくカタカナ表記で、「ファニー」と書かれているので、そのように読んでしまいますが >これは、何か考え事をしていて、ふと忘れ物したことに気づいた・・その時の「あっ」です(笑) >軽いですよね、「あ」の感じが。 >その「あ」の感じに「f」をつけて「funny」・・です。 >くれぐれも、大口開けて「ファニー」なんていわないでくださいね。 発音ですかー! ずっとカタカナの発音だと思ってました(苦笑) この機会に直したいと思います; 軽い感じですか、頑張ってみます!! ありがとうございました(^u^★)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 誰か訳して~

The bad things of the young man who lives today is there are many such a stupid kid like me. This is because they are use their cell phone so many many times.So they don't study.But we can study.I will study hard. 上記の英文全て訳せる方いらっしゃいませんか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 I am very lucky, I get to work from home, and my employer is kind and fair, and treats me with respect. 後半は、“雇い主は優しくて綺麗で尊敬の念を持って接してくれる”みたいな事ですよね?前半のfrom homeって出身地でって事でしょうか? My work is boring, but i don't really mimd so much. Like, next week, I start my japanese class! boringってうんざり?? butからよくわかりません。 Likeってどう訳したら良いのでしょうか? 日本語の授業が始まるって言ってるんですよね?それとも日本語教室を始めるんでしょうか?ゞ多分日本語はわからない人だと思うのですがゞ I think I like the same things that everybody does:… …には誠実とか優しいとかそういう言葉が続きます。 You may find it interesting,… この後の文章はある国の女性は誘わない(口説かない?)とありました。 どなたか教えてくださいm(__)m

• 嫌な文を貰いました

奇妙なメールを貰ったのですが自分なりに訳しましたがきちんと訳せません。この文を書いたのが本当に知り合いの彼なのかどうかは分りませんがこれです。教えて下さい You call me baby and all that other stuff but I don't really get why you say those things when you have never held my hand, kissed my lips or even hugged me! And I am so confused at times! DO you want to be my girlfriend because I can't tell! I know you said that you live in @@@. and I look at @@@ every day from my boat! It isn't far at all! In matter of fact, it isn't more than an hour a way! So I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back on the 14th! What can you tell me! Can you give me an explanation or an answer??? Please don't get mad at me for feeling like this but how would you feel if you have been talking to someone for a little while. And you are new to there country, and you are all they think about but you have never seen that person or never held that person or never even eaten dinner with that person. But every day they call you BABY! You would want to know what's going on, RIGHT? You would think is this person playing with your emotions! This person must be a PLAYER or a PIMP!! Can you email with an answer today at least! That is all I ask!!! And you got a car too! A drive from @@@ isn't far either!! Come on now,

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英訳お願いします(><)

【家族4人とも色々な性格をもっているのでたまに口喧嘩をして家族が嫌いになるときもありますが、家族の人が私を大事にしてくれているので大変嬉しいです】 【兄は私と似ているところがありません。例えば彼は日に焼けにくいので色が白い。でも私はその反対で焼けやすい。性格も違い、彼は物静かなとこがあります。】 【父はめったに怒ったことはないが、最近怒られたことは私がピアスをあけたことでした。父は何においても自然なままがすきなので私が化粧をしたり、ピアスをあけたりするのをひどく嫌います】 を英語で言いたいのですがどういったら良いのかわかりません。 英語ができる方おねがいします。   【my family's character are each of different,so sometimes i arguments with them.so i sometimes don't like them but i love my family because they take care of me】【there are not same things or charactors my brother and me.for example he doesn't get tanned easily.he is white face.but i get tanned easily.also his character is different from mine,he is quiet.】【he rarely scolds me but (???)when I pireced ear. he likes (???)he dont like when I make up,and i pierced ear】と出来ないものの考えてみました。  お願いします。

• 英語に詳しい方教えてください!

(1)please Close the window ,please. (2)so I am free ,so I will study. (3)and I like English ,and math. (4)but I like English ,but I don't Japanese. (5)because これはカンマいりますか? 他に接続詞でカンマがあるものを教えてください! あと、文が間違っていたら教えてください! よろしくおねがいします!

• 和訳を

Mexican food is really tasty. I was born in Los Angeles, California and the Latin/ Asian culture is very big there. There is restaurant called Sushi Hana by my house and they have a rotating thing too and each dish is only $1. I wish I had a deep bath! I don't like showers because you can't relax and bathe and I don't like baths because it is too shallow! ..