• ベストアンサー

“Do smart men make good husband?”“Smart men don't get married.”どう訳しますか??

“Do smart men make good husband?” “Smart men don't get married.” どう訳しますか?? ユニークに、そして笑えるように訳してください。 例えば、 He drinks only on special occasions - like when somebody else is buying. 「アイツって特別な時しか飲まないだぜ。誰かがおごってくれる時とかな・・・」 よく分からないんで教えて下さい。 お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#63324
noname#63324
回答No.4

賢い男は良き夫であろうとするのかな。 賢い男は結婚なんてしないんだよ。 僕的にはシュールな感じでツボですね。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

良い夫になるためには賢くなきゃいけないのかな? いや、賢かったら結婚なんかしないよ(笑

• nidonen
  • ベストアンサー率55% (3658/6607)
回答No.2

この場合のスマートは、賢いとか頭がいいという意味ですね。なので 「 デキるヤツは、夫としてもデキるのか? 」 「 つーか、デキるヤツは結婚しないんだよ 」 ってな感じでしょうか。うーん、ユニークじゃないし笑えもしない(^o^;。

• gg_serena
  • ベストアンサー率55% (126/228)
回答No.1

「いい男は、よき夫になるかしら?」 「いい男は結婚しないものよ!」 っていう感じでしょうか?でも、ユニークで笑えるほどではないような・・・。

関連するQ&A

• “Do smart men make good husband?”“Smart men don\'t get married.”どう訳しますか??

“Do smart men make good husband?” “Smart men don\'t get married.” どう訳しますか?? ユニークに、そして笑えるように訳してください。 例えば、 He drinks only on special occasions - like when somebody else is buying. 「アイツって特別な時しか飲まないだぜ。誰かがおごってくれる時とかな・・・」 よく分からないんで教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• becomeについて教えてください

下記の二つの文章について教えてください。 ・Ed is very happy when baking pies. ・He becomes very happy when somebody tells him they are good. この二つの文章は、三人称単数が主語で、~の時、とても幸せであるという意味だと思うのですが なぜ、動詞が違うのでしょうか。 He is very happy when somebody tells him they are good. とならない理由を教えてください。 「is」で良いのだけれど、あえて「become」を使う場合もあるのでしょうか。 どなたか、ご回答宜しくお願いいたします。

• get married の married は?

get married の married は結婚していると言う意味の形容詞ですか? それとも、これはget を使っている受動態ですか? 受動態の場合は、どういう意味のmarryの受動態だと考えればいいのでしょうか?

• この like の用法と意味について

次の文中の like の用法と意味について教えてください。 I liked her a sight better than I did her husband. これは、Jeff Abbott著の Only Good Yankee 中の、図書館での ミーティングの中での一場面です。 (マスマーケット版 61ページ) また、この like と同じ用法の他の例文などがありましたら、 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

英訳をお願いします。 Do you want to get married? (結婚したいですか?) という質問に、 (うん、1人でいるのは淋しいから。。。) と答える時、どういう英文がよいでしょうか。 もうひとつお願いします。 What qualities make a good husband? という質問に、 (第一に愛、第二に信頼、そして優しさ。) は、どのように英語で表せばよいでしょうか。 またこれは友達同士の会話なので、 どちらかというと「informal」な会話です。

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 難解部分は意訳していただけるととてもありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He enjoys adventurous sports, physical risks, or else he will have a taste for gambling which is taking intelectual risks, rather than physical ones but in either case is rather lucky. He is romantic and amorous and when single will seek out love adventures. He is generous, but when he gives or spends, it is like an investment. He expects gain or reward through love, as though he is buying it. Once married he is more settled, a good father to any children or step children, a good uncle and likes to embrace a wide social circle.

• acknowledge

Two decades ago my husband and I merged our families and then had more children together. We were a true Brady Bunch. Fast-forward 20 years. We are now empty nesters. The problem is that my husband's birth children treat me like crap. They don't know when my birthday is and don't acknowledge it. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• どなたかお直しいただけませんか><

どなたかお直しお願いします>< 閲覧ありがとうございます。 間違った並び、単語などあれば、直していただけませんか Continuance of the yesterday's story But, I came to like two men at a restaurant. I heard, "he was married" to hear the story of two men. I am sad if that is true. "Why do you say a lie?" I thought so. When somebody speaks a lie, I can believe nobody. Dark story is over. 昨日の話の続き しかし、私はレストランで2人の男性を好きになりました。 私は「彼は結婚している」と聞かされました。 それが真実であるならば、悲しいです。 「なぜ、あなたはうそを言うの?」 私はそう思いました。 誰かがうそを話すとき、私は誰も信じることができません。 暗い話はこれで終わり。 英文と和訳一致させていただきたいです><。 出来れば、 本当に信じて欲しいとき嘘を沢山言っていると信じてもらえなくなる これもお願いできないでしょうか・・