• ベストアンサー

歌詞でdoesn´tを don´tに変える意図は?

例えば「The Way I Are」では、 "It don´t matter  ´cause I´m the one that love you best" そして 「Streets of London」では、 "So how can you tell me you´re lonely, and say for you the sun don´t shine?" というくだりがあります。 このようにdoesn´tを don´tに変える意図は何でしょうか。単にリズムの問題でしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

noname#93694
noname#93694
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mikoyama
  • ベストアンサー率45% (5/11)
回答No.1

特にアメリカ英語では、俗に言う黒人英語とか、ただきちんと教育をうけてないひとなどは、Doesn't とDon'tの使い方をミックスしてしまったり、よくわかってなかったりします。 黒人英語、(Ebonics) などは、Cool (かっこいい)などといわれたり、HipHop、RAP などの音楽の歌詞には頻繁につかわれています。 また、Countryでも、ちょっと田舎のひとの英語をまねたりするとき、Doesn't をDon'tといってみたり、I'm notをI Ain't といってみたりします。 ほかにも、いろいろありますよ。。。 しらべてみると、おもしろいかも。

noname#93694
質問者

お礼

doesn´tと don´tを日常的に間違えるというのは意外でした。外国人ならともかく、英語圏で生まれた人がそこまで基本的なことを間違えるとは思いませんでした。 やはり教育をきちんと受けていないと言葉の間違いとかがあるのですね。 今書くとき 「やっぱり教育をきちんと受けてないと言葉の間違いとかがあるんですね。」 と書こうかと思ってやめました。これは口語と書き言葉の違いかと思うんですけど(思うのですけど...)、親しみをこめてどこまで口語調にするかとかは母国語じゃないと難しいですよね。 またやはりラップとかでは、格好よく見せるためにわざと間違えたりするのもあるのですね。面白いです。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• showado
  • ベストアンサー率22% (27/118)
回答No.3

2番目の回答者のリンク先の意見がおもしろいです。ビートルズの「涙の乗車券」で、「She don't care」の例がありますが、もし「She doesn't care」だったら、きっとメロディーもかわっているだろうと思います。 あのメロディーに合わせると「She don't care」しか、ないと思います。 音楽の場合、音の響きは大変重要なので、文法を無視して詞をつけることは大いに考えられます。 昔習った英会話の先生(アメリカ人)は、「歌詞は特殊だ、ほんとうにむつかしい」と言っていました。

noname#93694
質問者

お礼

確かに歌詞は難しいですよね。 耳で聞いただけで理解できることは少なく、更に歌詞を読んで意味がわかったとしてもその心情は何回も自分で歌ってみて、そしてある日突然感じとれるということもあります。 ありがとうございました。

回答No.2
noname#93694
質問者

お礼

日本の英語教育に対する熱い(?)思いなどいろいろあり面白かったです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• I don't care と It doesn't matter to me

これは日本語を習っている人(男性)と、英語を話し始めた私の間の会話です。 ---僕が随分ふけて見られる理由の一つに、だんだん薄くなってきてるのがある。 この年ではげ始めてるんだ。お父さんもはげてる。--- という話をしていました。 私は I wish you won't go bald.と言った後、 It doesn't matter to me. So don't worry about that. と言いました。そして I don't care if you go bald someday. と言えばよかったと思いました。 It doesn't matter to me.には「私には関係ないわよ、アンタのガールフレンドじゃないんだから」 というような雰囲気があるのでしょうか。 そうだとしたら失礼だったかなと思います。

• どういう意図でしょうか?

訳をお願いします…急ぎです。どういうニュアンスでしょう。とくに最後のi have just had higher expectations about you~最後にかけて。 こんなのがきて、話そうと言ったらdnt worry we have no problemと… 以下ですお願いします how do you tell the person your with there friend looks better than them? mad、joking or no joking. do you think before you speak? i could say many hurtful things to you to get you mad or to see if you really love me、but i dont cause thats chidish. i guess i have just had higher expectations about you. i never want to think you are pretty face only and shallow and no brain because those are everywhere.

• Avrilの歌詞の和訳

AvrilのThings I'll never sayの中の歌詞で、   1 'Coz I know you're worth it...you're worth it 2 Guess I'm wishing my life away... With these things I'll never say 3 What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out We're not goin' anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care 4 With these things I'll never sa-ay の和訳がわからないんです・・。 多くてごめんなさい!

• 疑問詞+S+V 疑問詞+不定詞

表題の通りです。 (1)疑問詞+S+Vで表す文法は色々あると思いますが If what you say, I can not believe it. のような使い方の場合、何か名称はありましたか? 例えば間接疑問文とか・・・ (2)how you say や what you say は どのようにいうか、何を言うか との訳だと思いますが 疑問詞+不定詞で how to say や what to say でも代替が利きますよね。 使い分けをすべき時なのははどのような文なのでしょうか。 それらを受けての最後の質問なのですが  however や no matter howでの使い方です。 「あなたがどのような支払い方(現金でもカードでも)をしても、料金は一緒です(変わりません)」 との文を英作したいのですが、 真っ先に浮かんだのが  If how you pay,the charge is same(the charge doesn't change)なのですが これは文法上、正しい英文でしょうか。 また、その後にhoweverやno matter howなどを知り、これも使えるのではないかと思いました。 No matter how you pay,the charge is same. しかしながら、no matter how だと 「どんなに○○しようとも」ですよね? 「どんなに支払おうとも」となってしまうと量的な物を提示するだけで、 「どんな方法でも」という手段を問うこのケースでは不適切だと思うのです。 それとも whatever や nomatter what にすれば良いのでしょうか。 私が英作した文が文法上、そして表現方法として合ってるかどうかすら怪しいものですが、 あくまでまだまだ勉強中の者の文としてご容赦下さい。 更なる英語力向上の為に、是非回答と解説をお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 日本語の歌詞を教えて下さい。

Journeyの『Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'』の日本語の歌詞が知りたいのですが、載っているサイトがどうしても見つかりません。 歌詞の分かる方、もしくは和訳のできる方いらっしゃいませんか? 和訳はできれば直訳ではなく、歌詞として意味が成り立つように訳してほしいです。 下記は英語の歌詞です。よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m Journey/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' You make me weep And wanna die Just when you said we'd try Lovin', touchin', squeezin' Each other When I'm alone All by myself You're out With someone else Lovin', touchin', squeezin' Each other You're tearin' me apart Every, every day You're tearin' me apart Oh what can I say? You're tearin' me apart It won't be long, yes 'Til you're alone When your lover Oh he hasn't come home 'Cause he's lovin' He's touchin' He's squeezin' Another He's tearin' you apart Every, every day He's tearin' you apart Oh girl, what can you say? He's tearin' you apart 'Cause he's lovin' Touchin' Another Now, it's your turn girl, to cry Na na na na na na Na na na na na Na na na na na na Na na na na na...

• 私が何歳かわかりますか?

「私が何歳かわかりますか?」 この文を英訳すると “Do you know how old I am?” であって、“Do you understand how old I am?” ではありません。 しかし、これに対して、 “私が何歳かわかりますか?に対応する英語は "Do you know how old I am?"ではないですよ。 私が何歳か知ってますか?に対応するのが上の英語です。 「わかりますか?」というのは、私の外見から、つまり服装や顔つきなどから私の年をあてられますか? ということです。知っていればあてる必要は無いですから。正しい英語は Can you tell how old I am? Can you figure out how old I am? などです。” という指摘をした人がおります。 でも、私は違和感を感じます。先ず、日本語では この場合「知っている」も「わかる」も殆ど同じ意味で互換性があり、日本人が普通に聞いて、とりわけ大きな違いを認識するとは思いません。 でも、逆に“Can you tell how old I am?”とか“Can you figure out how old I am?”とした方が原文の日本語の意味から少しズレるような気がします。 そこで質問です。これら、二つの英文にはどんなニュアンスがありますか?

• 歌詞を訳してください!

歌詞を訳してください! Kelly Clarkson の Already gone って曲の日本語訳の歌詞を教えていただきたいです ↓ Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would have work out right, yeah We were never meant for do or die I didn't want us to burn out I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop [Chorus] I want you to know That it doesn't matter Where we take this road But someone's gotta go And I want you to know You couldn't have loved me better But I want you to move on So I'm already gone Looking at you makes it harder But I know that you'll find another That doesn't always make you wanna cry It started with the perfect kiss then We could feel the poison set in "Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Remember all the tings we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone 面倒だとは思いますが、回答お願いします。