• 締切済み

英語が得意な方お願いします(;_;)英語で年賀状・・

担任の先生に年賀状を書きたいと思います。 英語の先生なので英語で文章を書きたいと思い自分なりに下の日本語文を英訳してみたのですが、文法的にあっているかどうか不安なので英語が得意な方宜しくお願いします。 日本語文↓ あけましておめでとうございます。 ※私は、あなたと家族が健康で幸福であることを望みます。 英語でのヘルプをありがとうございました。 今年は去年以上に英語の勉強を頑張りたいと思います!! 今年がいい年になりますように・・・ 英訳↓↓ I wish you a Happy New Year. ※I hope that you and your family are healthy and happy. Thank you for your help in English. This year, I'll try to learn English even harder than last year!! I hope your new year will be a wonderful one! ※がついている文をどこにいれたらよいか悩んでいます(;_;) 今の場所でよいのか、変えたほうがよいのか、アドバイスなどありましたらよろしくお願いします。 なお、私は中学2年なのでなるべくアドバイスも簡単な表現でしていただけるとありがたいです><;

• sy911
  • お礼率75% (12/16)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

回答No.2

2行目と最後を一緒にして I hope you and your family are healthy and happy and the new year prove the most wonderful one of your life so far.

sy911
質問者

お礼

参考になりました(*^_^*) ありがとうございますっ!!

回答No.1

こちらでどうでしょう? I wish you "A Happy New Year". I hope that you and your family are healthy and happy. Thank you for helping my English last year. This year, I'll try to learn English even harder than last year!! I hope your new year will be a wonderful one!

sy911
質問者

お礼

参考になりましたm(__)m ありがとうございますっ!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の年賀状

短期ですがアメリカでの生活経験があるものの、 特殊な表現には悩んでしまいます。 私は年賀状の中で、I hope the New Year brings you many blessings.やI hope the New Year brings you many blessings and much love.という表現をよく使いますが、自然な表現としてよいのでしょうか? Best Wishes for your wonderful year!という表現も使われますか? 3つのうち幅広く自然な形で使えるものはどれでしょうか?

• 英語で年賀状

今年は英語で年賀状を書いてみようと思っているのですが、なんと書いていいのやらわかりません。 そこで、いろいろ調べてみました。 いくつかよさそうな文があったので、どれが一番よいかアドバイスください! 送る相手はみんな友人です。(中学生) 打ち間違いがあったらいってください。 (1)The ol'year has said goodbye. But the bosh has just begun! So cheer for the New Year. And have some super smashing fun! (2)Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year! (3)Hope each day is a celebration of happiness for you! (4)As the old year gives way to new...Here's wishing all the very best to you! (2)(3)はちょっと文が短いので、つけたしてくれたりしたらうれしいです。 ほかにもこんないい文があるぞ!というような文があったら教えてください。

• 年賀状に入れたい「めでたい」英文

年賀状のデザインを作成しているのですが、 何かめずらしい英文がないかなと検索しております。 お恥ずかしいのですが英語にうとく、そんな奴が 英文使うな、と怒られそうですが、何かお知恵をかりれないかなと 思っております。 検索したものでは、 <年賀状・新年の挨拶に使える英語フレーズ集> Happy New Year 2007! →2007年の新年おめでとう! (HAPPY NEW YEARを32カ国語で言ってみよう!) I wish you a Happy New Year. / With best New Year's wishes. →あけましておめでとうございます。 I wish you a Happy New Year. / With best New Year's wishes. →あけましておめでとうございます。 May the New Year turn out to be the happiest and the best for you. →新しい年が最高にハッピーで良い年になりますように。 Let me express the greetings of the season. →新年のご挨拶を申し上げます。 Best wishes from everyone in my family. →家族そろってお祝いの言葉を申し上げます。 I hope you're enjoying nice holidays with your family. →ご家族共々お休みをエンジョイしていますように。 Happy New Year! May this year be happy and fruitful. →新年おめでとうございます!今年も幸せで実り多い一年になりますように。 I am very grateful to you for the kindness you showed us last year. →昨年はいろいろとお世話になり誠にありがとうございました。 I look forward to your continued good will in the coming year. →本年もどうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Thank you very much for your New Year's Card. →年賀状どうもありがとうございました。 などがありました。 何か他にもあれば参考にしてみたいと思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 年賀状の英語について。

友達にもらった年賀状に、 Hou are you doing? I hope that this year will be a happy and prosperous one for you. と書いてありました。 これの日本語訳を教えてください。

• 英語で年賀状を書く

I wish you a Happy New Year. I am very grateful to you for the kindness you showed us last year. I look forward to your continued good will in the coming year. 高校生です。 OCの外国人の先生に年賀状を送ろうと思っていますが、 以上の文を書いても失礼にあたらないでしょうか? また筆記体は目上の方に送る手紙(年賀状)に書いても 問題ないでしょうか? また自分の名前は筆記体で書いた方がいいのでしょうか? 色々あって申し訳ないのですが、返答お願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 訳してください

もらった年賀状に書いてあったのですが意味がよくわかりません。 I hope the New Year brings you many blessings and much love. 意味を教えて下さい。また、誰にでも使える英語ですか

• 英語で年賀状・英訳お願いします

先生に英語で年賀状を書くのですが、これで大丈夫でしょうか。 詳しい方英訳お願いします。 Ms.△ , a happy new year.(△先生、明けましておめでとう御座います。) Thank you for teaching a lot of English last year.(去年はたくさん英語を教えてくれて有難う御座いました。) Thanks to you, I was weak in English, but got possible to do it a little.(お陰で英語が苦手だったのですが、少しはできるようになってきました。)【ここはできれば「△先生のお陰で英語が苦手教科だったのですが、少しはできるようになりました」と書きたいのですが英語の文が作れません。】 2年生でいるのもあと3ヶ月ですが来年も英語をたくさん教えて下さい。(英訳ができませんでした。2年生とは中2のことです。) A story changes, but how is ,○ちゃん? I want to try to watch ○ちゃん sometime in Ino that is to have looked only with a photograph of a passport.(話は変わりますが、○ちゃんは元気ですか?パスポートの写真でしか見たことないのでいつか○ちゃんを見て見たいです。//○ちゃんとは先生の愛娘のことです。) Then I leave soon. Because it becomes cold, please be careful about a cold. In addition, let's meet at school on January 9th!(ではでは、そろそろ失礼します。寒くなってきているので風邪にはお気をつけ下さい。また1月9日に学校で会いましょう!) ------- 宜しくお願いします。