• ベストアンサー

パラダイス ・・・歌っているのは?

「パラダイス」という曲を歌っている歌手(グループ?)を教えて下さい。 ジャンルはポップス系。歌手は男性です。 歌詞は、たぶんこんな感じでした ... Pa~radise ..... I will make it up to you, I promise ...

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • yamakana
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.2

先ほどで回答しましたが自信がなかったのでちょっと調べてみました。 歌詞がもう少し詳しくわかるようでしたら下記サイトで検索できるようですので 行って見てください(英文のサイトです) ちなみに先ほど回答した曲は 『ALMOST PARADISE』という曲でしたが 記載されたフレーズはなかったようです。

参考URL:
http://www.leoslyrics.com/
chibibi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 参考URLでparadiseは何件かヒットしたので、これから全部見てみます。

chibibi
質問者

補足

Paradiseではありませんでした。ごめんなさい。どこかで記憶が混乱したようです。今日TVでCD(Love Lights 3)のCMで流れていたので早速確認したら、Chicago の Hard to say I'm sorry でした。

その他の回答 (1)

• yamakana
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

たぶん、映画 『フットルース』のサントラだと思います。 歌っているのは、アン・ウィルソン&マイク・レノ・・違ってたらごめんなさい

関連するQ&A

• 日産のCMで聞きました。

何年か前に日産のCMで聞いた、ある曲のタイトルとアーティストの名前がわかりません。特徴は「After all that~」,「I will make it up you.」,「I promise you.」の3つの表現が歌詞の中に含まれていることと思われます。(この3つの表現が全て合っているかどうかはわかりませんが、だいたいは合っていると思います。)この曲のタイトルとアーティストの名前がおわかりの方は、早急にご連絡をお願いします。

• ベストアンサー
    • CM
  • I will tell it only to you.について

あなただけに話そう、となっていましたが、onlyがitにかかると考えると、あなたにそれだけを話そう、になりませんか?それに、あなただけに話そう、にするなら I will tell it to only you.か、I will tell it to you only.の方が良いのではないですか?

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• I will send you it.

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教えいただけないでしょうか? I will send it to you.はOKで I will send you itはなぜだめなのでしょうか? I will tell them to you.:OK I will tell you them. :✖ も同じ理由かと思います。 詳細にお教え頂ければ幸いです。

• 至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

Yes I am. I promise everything I say has meaning to it and I really do love you.に 『わかった。でも大学に戻らなかったら次こそ別れるからね。 エリートとまでは言わないけど、 大学卒業してからもホワイトカラーの仕事をしないなら別れる。』といいたいのですが、 I understand. But if you don't go back to college, I will definitely leave you next time. I'm not expecting you to become an elite businessman, But If you don't work for white color after graduating from college, I will break up with you.←英語大丈夫でしょうか?

• 以下の文を訳してください

proble はスペルミスかもしれませんが、一応そのままコピペします。 私が I cannot make cakes. 等とメールに書いた事に応えてくれているようですが、私の理解が不十分です。教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a proble with your translation and I am worried. When you say that you can not do cakes, it is because you do not have the ability to do it or it is forbidden because prices are too expensive. To make a carrot cake it is very easy! It will be the perfect excuse to visit me and I will make a carrot cake!

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Ok. I will have to wait until later this month but I will let you know when I mail it ok? So what have you been up to?

• 歌詞の意味を教えて下さい。

QUEENのToo much love will kill youという曲の意味合いを教えて下さい。 訳詞などでは微妙なニュアンスが伝わりにくいため、“こんなことを歌っている”的な感じを知りたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 *歌詞 I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be Too many bitter tears are rainin' down on me I'm far away from home And I've been facing this alone For much too long I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me About growin' up and what a struggle it would be In my tangled state of mind I've been lookin' back to find Where I went wrong Too much love will kill you If you can't make up your mind Torn between the lover And the love you leave behind You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read the signs Too much love will kill you Every time I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be And it seems like there's no way out of this for me I used to bring you sunshine Now all I ever do is bring you down How would it be if you were standing in my shoes Can't you see that it's impossible to choose Oh there's no making sense of it Every way I go I'm about to lose Yeah, too much love will kill you Just as sure as none at all It'll drain the power that's in you Make you plead and scream and crawl And the pain will make you crazy You're the victim of your crime Too much love will kill you Every time Yeah, too much love will kill you It'll make your life a lie Yes, too much love will kill you And you won't understand why You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul But here it comes again Too much love will kill you In the end... In the end...

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

専門家に質問してみよう