• ベストアンサー

お願いします

こんにちは。 あるアーティストに曲名を尋ねた時に返ってきたメールです。 It was called Flicka, but the name has changed to You're lovely but i'm gone. Hope this helpes... 曲名は分かったのですが、残りの文章の意味がいまひとつ分かりません。 分かる方お願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#40710
noname#40710
回答No.1

こんにちは。 It was called "Flicka", but the name has changed to "You're lovely but I'm gone." Hope this helpes... の""を省略されたのではないかと思われます。そうであれば、 それ(その曲は)「フリッカ」と呼ばれていたよ。でもその(曲)名は「君は愛らしいけれど僕は去っていく」に変わったよ。お役にたてば… といった訳になるのでは? 間違っていたらごめんなさい。

chandesu
質問者

お礼

回答の方ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

Yes,it really was a heavy earthquake but thank God you're alive and Japan will get over this! I'm relaxed now and you're welcome!(改めて酷い地震だったコトを自分に再認識させたとmessage送ったら相手からこちらのメッセージ届きました)

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのカントリーミュージックにNobody's Darling but Mine という綺麗な曲がありますが、CPの翻訳ではいまいち、感じがよく解りません、どなたか英語の得意な方いらっしゃいましたら訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。 Come sit by my side, little darling, Come place your cool hand on my brow, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darling but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. You're as sweet as the flowers in the springtime, You're as pure as the dew on the rose, I'd rather be somebody's darlin' Than a poor boy that nobody knows. My mother is dead and in heaven, My daddy has gone down below, Sister has gone to meet mother, And where I'll go nobody knows. Goodbye, goodbye, little darlin' I'm leaving this cold world behind, Promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine

• in small doses

My in-laws currently live six hours away. I like it that way. They keep talking about moving to our town, but this would be at the cost of our relationship. They're lovely people in small doses, but we lived near them for a year when I had my first child, and Amy -- it was awful. They're lovely people in small dosesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語で何て言えば良いでしょうか?

『日本の年号は今、平成だが、もしかしたらあと5年くらいで変わるかもしれない。なぜなら天皇陛下の体調がおもわしくないからだ。』 Now that the name of era is called "Heisei" in Japan, but it might be changed in five years. Because Tenno is not in his good health. これで良いでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で

1.The movie was very interesting.You shouldn't ( ) it. 2.I'll ( ) you when you're gone. ( )に当て嵌まる共通の単語は? という問題が分かりません。1.見る2.見送る、でseeかな、と思ったのですがすると1.のshouldn'tはナニ…?すげー面白いから見るなっていじめっこですか。 おわかりになる方、お教え下さいませ!

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• Snookered

Snookered という曲があります。 Been round this road so many times Feel like its skin is part of mine This taste of milk is almost gone Still got my shame, but not for long Been wrong so many times before But never quite like this And oh, it rained, but the rain all turned to piss I hope to make it home one day I doubt that day will come I know, by now, that my days they're all gone 3行目の This taste of milk is almost goneの"this taste of milk"のミルクの味というのは、おいしい味が 無くなるという意味でしょうか。 4行目のStill got my shame, but not for longは、恥ずかしさ、恥と思うけど、長くは続かないという意味だと思いますが、何をそう思うのか、わかりません。 5行目、6行目は、 Been wrong so many times before But never quite like this 「前に何度も間違いをしてきたが、こんな間違いはしたことがない」というような日本語でいいでしょうか。 最後の行のI know, by now, that my days they're all gone that my days というのは、家に帰るという希望でしょうか。 この歌は、自分の不幸を歌っているのでしょうか。 主語が無いのも不思議です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 真恋姫無双で遊べません助けてください

インストールはしたのですがクリックすると「This application has failed start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found. Re-installing theapplication may fix this problem.」 とでて遊べませんどうしたらいいでしょうか?

• 大至急この英文を直訳して下さい。

“I hope you don't mind me asking this,But I have your cat?”said the dealer. の直訳が出来ません。 あと、どの単語が、どの意味になるかも詳しく教えて下さい。 ちなみに自分は、 I→私 hope→希望 you→あなた don't→否定 mind→気持ち me→私 asking→尋ねる this→これ But→しかし I→私 have→持っている your→あなた cat→猫 said→言う the dealer→骨董屋 と訳しました。