• ベストアンサー

和訳の仕方

福祉系の学校に通っており英語の授業があります。 和訳が難しくお力をお借りできればと思います。 以下自分で訳してみました。 添削をしていただけたら有りがたいです。 During the meal,make sure you sit where you can keep an eye on your client.(食事の間、あながたがクライアントを目を離さずみるおところに座る??)←文の構造が分からないのです。 Look for any signs that your client is having trouble eating (あなたのクライアントが食べることがうまく出来ないといういなかる兆候でも見つけなさい。) It is sometimes necesarry to persuade your client to eat what is nutritionally good for him. (栄養的に何を食べたらいいかをクライアントに説得させることは時々必要である。) If your client is reluctunt to keep eating,try cutting up the food to make eating easier. (もしクライアントがが食べ続けることをしたくないのなら、??) Eating and drinking are personal matters. So you will need to take the client's feelings and personality into account. 食べることと飲むことは個人的なことである。だからあなたはクライアントの気持ちと性格を考慮しなければならない。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Dearwoman
  • ベストアンサー率67% (19/28)
回答No.2

福祉学校ですので、clientは患者さんと訳すのが無難かと。 During the meal,make sure you sit where you can keep an eye on your client. →食事の間は、患者さんが自分の目の届くところにいるように座ること。 whereはyou can以下を就職する関係副詞で「場所」を表す Look for any signs that your client is having trouble eating →患者さんが食べるのに苦労しているような感じを受けたらそれを見逃さない。 Lokk forを見つける、ではなく見逃さない、と訳すことで違和感がなくなる。 It is sometimes necesarry to persuade your client to eat what is nutritionally good for him. →栄養のあるものを食べるよう患者さんに理解させるのも時折必要だ。(この場合whatは~なもの、と訳す) 医療現場では「説得」ではなく「理解」といいますよね。 Eating and drinking are personal matters. So you will need to take the client's feelings and personality into account. →飲食は個人的な問題だ。なので患者さんの気持ちと性格を考慮しなければならない。 「Eating and drinking 」を飲食と訳すと一般的な表現になります。 youは訳さないほうが無難です。 直訳でしたらあなたの訳でもいいと思いますがあえて分かりやすいよう意訳してみました。

kokkoroko
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい和訳ありがとうございました! なかなか日本語が浮かばず苦労していました。 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#87844
noname#87844
回答No.1

いっぺんに訳そうとせず、どこで区切ったらよいのか、を判断することです。 During the meal,make sure you sit "where you can keep an eye on your client".(食事の間、あながたがクライアントを目を離さずみるおところに座る??)← make sure you sit "where xxxxxxxx" xxxxxxxx というところに 座るようにしなさい。 where ”you can keep an eye on your client” で あなたがクライアントをずっと見ていられるところ、です。 ですので、食事の間、ずっと クライアントを見ていられるところに座りなさい。 Look for any signs that your client is having trouble eating 主語はあなたですが、Youとは書いてありません。 Look for any signs "that 以下の”で区切ってみましょう。 that 以下のサインを探しなさい/見つけなさい じゃ、どんなサインかしら? your client is having trouble eating あなたのクライアントが食事することに問題がある  ってサインです。 ということは、食べるのに問題があるサインですね try cutting up the food to make eating easier. 主語は誰でしょう? そう、書いてはないけど、あなたなんです。 try cutting up the food で区切ります。 食べ物を切り刻んであげましょう。 じゃ、なんのため? to make eating easier です。 そう、食べることを簡単にするため、 食べやすくするためですね。

kokkoroko
質問者

お礼

区切って訳していくんですね! 分かりやすかったです。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします。 You're special I love your style, your personality is sweet and kind, your voice is sexy, and your butt is amazing And I always feel comfortable when I spend time with you I'm very attracted to you Although the situation is complicated... 君は特別な人だよ。 僕は君の可愛いファッションが好きで君の声とお尻がセクシーで素晴らしいよ! それと、僕はいつも君といる時、穏やかな気持ちでいれるんだ。 僕は君に惹かれているんだ。状況は難しいけどね…

• この和訳であってますか??

If you frequent the court of a price, hoping to be employed by him, keep yourself constantly in view. For often, matters will arise suddenly; and if you are in slight, he will remember you and commit them to your trust whereas if you are not, he might entrust them to another. もしあなたが君主の宮廷にいて、彼に雇われたいと思うなら、いつも目の届くところにいなさい。というのは、物事は突然生じるものだからだ、そしてもしあなたが目の届くところにいれば彼はあなたに気づき、あなたに期待をよせる、一方あなたが目の届くところにいなければ、彼はそれらを他人に任せてしまうだろう。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 和訳をお願いします

You mention that a certain kind of childishness that you see as part of your personality isn’t helping yourself or anyone else. Why do attribute so little value to relaxation and the ability to contemplate various matters? Isn’t that helpful. Isn’t it helping you with creativity? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 和訳お願いします。

Please make sure to turn off your plumbing fixtures before you leave to avoid flooding and damages once the water is turned back on. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!