• ベストアンサー

和訳・構文で悩んでいます。

以下の分です。 For each area concerned (Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka) aggregated forecasts for the entire area are developed. これはnon-native(ラテン語圏の方)が書いた文なのですが、意外なところが括弧書きになっていて、どことどこが修飾されていて、切れているのか???など良くわからず悩んでいます。 どなたか構文と和訳を解説していただけたら助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.3

> For each area concerned (Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka) aggregated forecasts for the entire area are developed (1) この場合のaggregated forecasts(総合的な予測)は。不特定の複数の予測なので、冠詞をつけてはいけません。 (2) are developedは、「一般的な事実」を述べたものであって、進行形として訳してはいけません。 (3) この場合のdevelopは、「策定される」「作り出される」という意味です。 参考訳 対象となる各地域(東京、名古屋、大阪)に関しては、各々の地域全体に関する総合的な予測が作り出される(=行われる)。

leaveleave
質問者

補足

御礼が遅れまして申し訳ありません。丁寧に有難うございます。 解説していただいた1~3は、指摘されるとなるほどと思えました。全体的文章としては一般的に在り得る形なのでしょうか? 最後にその点を教えていただければと思いました。

その他の回答 (2)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

[For each area concerned (Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka)] (the/an) aggregated forecasts [for the entire area] are developed. なんでしょうね。いずれにしても冠詞がひつようです。forは対象 を表わす用法で、「に対して、にとって」のforです。カッコ内に 都市名をいれているのは、分かっているとは思うけど念のため、と いう意味でしょう。 訳は、 関連した各地域(東京、名古屋、大阪)に対しては、地域全体に 対しての包括的な予測が進行中である。

leaveleave
質問者

お礼

冠詞が付くとグ~ンと分かりやすくなりました。よく分からなくてモヤモヤしていたのが晴れました。ありがとうございます。

• acrobot
  • ベストアンサー率47% (134/284)
回答No.1

For each area concerned(Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka) これは文全体にかかる副詞節。この後にコンマが普通は入ると思いますが、ネイティブではないので付けなかったのかもしれません。 aggregated forecasts for the entire area これが主語。 are developed これが動詞。受身ですね。 和訳は、 「関係するそれぞれのエリア(東京、名古屋、大阪)について、そのエリア全体に対するまとまった予測をすることが可能になってきている(=進化している)」 という感じではないかと思いますが。 他のパートが分からないので、流れが読めず、どのように訳すのがいいのかはこの部分だけではちょっと自信がありません。

leaveleave
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。推察しながら訳すことも大切なんですね。今後に役立てたいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 変数の一致条件がたくさんあるときの判定の書き方

変数の一致条件がたくさんあるときの判定の書き方を教えてください <例> $areaが、下記の条件判定 tokyo osaka nagoya 現状では、下記のように書いているのですが、 今後、この条件が増えてくる可能性があるので、 そうしたとき、もっとスマートに書きたいです if (($area=='tokyo') || ($area=='osaka') || ($area=='nagoya')) {  処理; }

• ベストアンサー
    • PHP
  • vb2008からデータベースのNULL禁止項目を含む変更したい

vb2008とSQLServer2008Expressを勉強しております。 データベース「tblTest」を作成し、DataGridViewからNULLを禁止された項目を含む変更を行う処理で困っています。 tblTestの内容は No|City ---------- 0 |Tokyo 1 |Osaka 2 |Fukuoka 3 |Nagoya としており、NoをNULL禁止にしております。 SQLDataAdapterを使用して UpdateCommand、InsertCommand、DeleteCommandの設定、実行はうまくいきました。 困っている点は、 No |City ---------- 0 |Tokyo 1 |Osaka 2 |Fukuoka 3 |Nagoya  ←ここを No |City ---------- 0 |Tokyo 1 |Osaka 2 |Fukuoka 4 |Hokkaido ←この様に変更したい NoとCity両方を変更するような処理をしたい場合についてです。 DataGridView上では値の変更ですが、 処理的にはInsertCommandとDeleteCommandが一緒に実行されるような気がします。 このような場合、どのような処理を行えばいいのでしょうか? For Each Row As DataRow In Table.Rows で1行ずつ処理をかけるのでしょうか? お分かりの方、アドバイスだけでもよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 質問する英文の基本構文と文法を教えてください。

自分で考えてみたんですが、途中までしか解釈できず誰かおしえていただけないでしょうか?ちょっと長い英文で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 英文:Each of the defendants infringes these patents by importing, selling or offering to sell in the United States IC devices made by or for it using various Auto ID methods that infringe the method claims of the listed patents. 基本構文はS(Each of the defendants)V(infringes)O(these patents)で修飾語(by importing, selling or offering to sell in the United States IC devices made by or for it using various Auto ID methods that infringe the method claims of the listed patents)の第3文型だと思っているんですが、あっていますか?あとこの修飾語の文法を教えていただけないでしょうか? 関係代名詞のthat節かなと思っているんですが、そうすると何の2つの文からできているんでしょうか?先行詞はIC devicesですか?1つ目の文は「IC devices infringe the method claims of the listed patents.」でしょうか?すると2つ目の文は何になりますか?そもそも関係代名詞ではないのでしょうか?

• 広告を見ているのですが意味がわかりません。 和訳してください

BRASTEL 24 HOURS Speed and convenience are synonymous of Brastel 24 hours—a multilingual automatic answering service—in which customers have access to services at any time, day or night. To access, just call one of the phone numbers below. (1) 0091-20-724 (2) 4# (for instructions in ENGLISH) (3) Access Code + # If you do not have an Access Code, press only # key to listen to information regarding the Brastel Smart Phonecard. Notes: • If unable to access the number above, dial 03-6868-0724 (Tokyo), 06-7878-0724 (Osaka) or 052-766-0724 (Nagoya). These numbers are not toll-free. • To select a Guidance Language and enter a different Access Code from a registered phone, dial 0091-20-726 or 184-03-6868-0724 (e.g.: calling through Tokyo).

• 和訳お願いします。

I started studying Japanese language in 1974, in a Tokyo university with many other foreign students. Although the tests and lessons were well-designed, I was soon quite frustrated and dissatisfied with my progress in that situation. Most of my classmates were also non-Japanese, so the dangerous tendency was to speak in English or French outside of classes. Except for the small number who wanted to "brush up their English," the normal Japanese students refused to associate with the illiterate foreigners. I soon found that I had gravitated to a small group of Koreans and Hawaiians, who agreed to speak only in Japanese. However, I felt that my Japanese was not likely to improve much without native speakers as models. I was depressed by the number of Americans concerned only with obtaining as much money, sex, marijuana, or media-coverage as they could obtain during their year in Japan, rather than really trying to appreciate the culture in which they were guests. So I began to look around for a more isolated university which would admit and teach Japanese to foreigners, but without the problems of Tokyo's "international set."

• 英文和訳の添削お願いします。

(差別)に関するテーマ内から(3)題です 1問だけでも構いませんので是非添削してやってください。 (i) ★英文★ Racism,after all,comes about when one group decides that it is better,more gifted,more inteligent,cleaner, more honorable and therefore more acceptable,than another. ★解釈★ 略 ★和訳★ 人種差別は、結局、一つの人種が他の人種より優れている、より多くの才能豊かなである、 より賢い、より高潔である、より名誉がある、それらゆえに、 他の人種よりも好ましいと判断したときに生じる。 (ii) ★英文★ The so-called"other people"I got to admire and love were the ones who, in their own quiet way,inspired me to understand that the world was not just for me,and never had been. ★解釈★ (The so-called"other people") I got (to admire and love were ”the ones” <<who, in their own quiet way,><inspired me to understand <that the world was not just for me,>><and never had been.>>) who後の3文全て並列で”the ones”を修飾 The so-called"other people"は”the ones”のことを指している。 <that~>はunderstandを修飾する節。 ★和訳★ 私は賞賛して愛するようになった 自分の静かな道で、私は理解することがに触発され 世界は私のためだけではなかった、 いわゆる"他の人々"など決して存在しなかった、、ということが分かった。 ((日本語に直すとぎこちなくなるむしろ綺麗な日本語にならず意味が取れないのはなぜ??)) ※括弧の概要 []名詞節・句、主語 【】イディオム・構文 <>形容詞句・節、同格 ()副詞句・節 以上です、 イディオム不足もあるかと思いますので、つたない解釈ではありますがよろしくお願いします。 また、よろしければ以下のテンプレートをお使いください (i) ★解釈★ ★和訳★ (ii) ★解釈★ ★和訳★

• 構文、和訳を教えてください

大学院入試の過去問を解いています。難しめの英文に当たり苦戦しています。構文のとり方、和訳を教えてください。  A consistent finding in the literature on the common negative psychological consequences of trauma is the individuals' inccreased sense that the world is an nusafe place (Janoff-Bulman,1992) where ``bad things can happen to people like me. This change in self-perception may be paradoxically both good and bad  特に前半の文が長くて苦戦しています。 自分なりに  A consistent finding in the literature on the common negative psychological consequences of trauma is (が述語動詞)the individuals' inccreased sense that(( the world is an nusafe place (Janoff-Bulman,1992) where( ``bad things can happen to people like me)).  というふうに考えいるのですがどうでしょうか

• 和訳御願いします(構文が難しい)

Obama wants people who may tune in only occasionally to what happens in Washington to know, as he sees it, that he got some thing done this year, particularly on the economy

• 和訳と構文について教えてください。

I was lucky enough to have a teacher who did't take my bad grades as a judgement of my abilities, but simply as an indication that I should study more. take A as B の構文の意味も一緒に教えていただけると助かります。