メールの内容が分からず困っています。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 出品した商品が外国の方に落札され、メールの内容が理解できず困っています。
  • 香港に送ることができるようで、現金を最初に送る提案があります。
  • また、日本の友人に送ることも可能なようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どうしたらいいか分かりません?

こんにちは。 私が、出品して落札されたのですが、外国の方だと思いますが メールの内容がさっぱり分かりません。 メールで尋ねても返答が無いため、どうしたら良いか迷ってます。 メールの内容理解出来る方宜しくお願いします。 はじめまして 香港に送ってもいいか。私は現金 (Y1000+ SAL Y600 )=Y1600 を最初に送ること ができる,ありがとう hi can you send to hong kong? i can send you cash first Y1000+SAL Y600=Y1600 after you receive the money, please send it to my address, thank you! CAUSEWAY BAY, HONG KONG > OR 私の日本の友人に送ることができる ありがとう > > > > > > > > > > 〒103-0013 > > > > > 東京都 中央区 人形町 

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

No.1です。 ORのあとも読みました、すみません。 代金確認後、香港、もしくは私の友人宅宛に 送ってもらうことは可能ですか? と聞いてます。 質問者さんが香港宛に送るか、日本の友人宛に送るか 決められます。 だから相手にはどっちの住所へ送るのかを 知らせればいいと思います。

thomas4649
質問者

お礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

香港へ発送って可能でしょうか? 私が最初に代金を送りますから、代人確認後、 こちらの住所へ発送していただけませんか? ありがとう! ということです。

thomas4649
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そう書いてあるんですね  さっぱり分からなかったので助かりました ありがとうございますた。

関連するQ&A

• ヤフーオークションに出品しているのですが、次のような質問がきました

現在ヤフーオークションに出品しています。 そして出品している商品に次のような質問が寄せられました。 Hello, I am Hong Kong citizen. I can make payment in JPY and send to you by registered mail from Hong Kong or by Paypal. Do you sell this item to me? Thank you. 海外の方とお取引をした経験がなく、この質問者様のいうお支払い形態の方法が今一よくわかりません。 また、落札された場合、振込み→発送までのやり取りは国内の方と同じように行えばよいのでしょうか? スムーズなお取引を行う為にアドバイス頂ければ幸いです。

• どなたか英訳してください

どなたか英訳してください 香港から来た友達を横浜に案内してあげました。 無事に香港に帰れたようで、早速メールが来ましたが 略語を使っているのか、部分的に意味が解らないところがあります。 ちなみに私からは Were you able to return to the house safely? I want to know Hong Kong more. What is the building which is the most famous in Hong Kong? とメールしましたが、その返事がこちらです。 Just landed at hong kong!!! Happy to c u r interested in hong kong~~~ but tired after 3hrs flight~ Talk u more by tomm., I will send u email at office~~ Thanks!!!! Talk u は多分Talk to you じゃないかと思いますが・・・ c u r って何? 英語の得意な方どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• cause for?

hi ! my dearest friend, i already have home phone, so you also can call my home's phone cause for my hong kong's friend is more cheaper ! thank you ! 香港の友人からのメールなのですが、ここだけ何いっているのかわかりません。 簡単で結構ですので訳していただきたいです。宜しくお願致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• この英文間違いあるでしょうか?

この英文間違いあるでしょうか? 友達に送る文です。 最後のへんあたりは違う文ですが・・・・ 1)The economy of Japan doesn't see ahead. How much is the cost of living of the average though I think about the migration in Hong Kong? As for work, it thinks about an architectural relation. 2)However, it is not easy so much. Mainland China is impossible in various respects. Still, the medical issue is large. The foreigner's migration is not admitted. Hong Kong was expected to be an admission on the Web site. The wall where either is big the word ‥ Your support is also necessary. 3)After that, where can you support it for me?Is it a connection only on the site? It doesn't demand ..impossibility... However, I want only to hear it. 。 Hong Kong?Is does it live in the bay district and [masuka]?Detailed address? Are you scary? Japan wants to present you the present. How should I go from HONG KONG INT'L AIRPORT to your house? Is there a hotel to be near? The text is requested from the translation agency this time. The purpose is to prevent the misunderstanding from occurring.

• 一文だけ和訳をお願いします。

To mark you not that the object in was to send on e bay?

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 In all modern nations, people receive their income as money. The money you receive gives you a claim to a 「distributive share」 of the output. この二文をお願いします。

• 以下の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

"Getaway allows you to recharge and regroup yourself to how to break grounds in every level. Back to work at 7am call time in Hong Kong tomorrow morning!"

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。