• ベストアンサー

英訳したのですが合っているかわかりません

問題を英訳したのですが、合っているかどうかわからないので、 どうかチェックしてください。 和文は 「本論文の目的は、電力系統の過渡安定条件を迅速に評価するのに 使用できる方法を提示することである」 私がした英訳は 『This thesis's purpose is to indicate a way to use for value quickly transitional stability condition of electric system.』 です。必死に英訳したのですが、英語は苦手なので合っているかどうか 自信がありません。 どなたか間違っているかどうか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.2

電力(送電)系統:electric power (transmission) system(またはgrid網の意) 過渡的な:transient(transitionalは長い過渡期、瞬間的な過渡現象はこちら) 評価する:evaluate 方法=手法:(analytical解析)method The purpose of this thesis(またはpaper) is to propose an (anaytical) method (usableを入れても可) to evauate rapidly the transient stability conditions of an electric power transmission system(gridでも可). コンピュータで送電網をモデル化し、系統に落雷が起こったり、 大容量の発電所がいきなり止まったりしたときに、規定の周波数 範囲(50Hzなら48.5-50.5Hz)に抑えるためには 各発電所にどういう発電をさせたらいいか解析することです。

masudauniuni
質問者

お礼

詳しい解説ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

あくまで参考程度です The purpose of (or my proposal for) this thesis (or essay) is to elaborate on the method that can be used to directly evaluate the condition of transition stability in the electric power system. 参考でした。下の方も言われているように過渡安定条件は専門用語になると思います。

masudauniuni
質問者

お礼

文を作ってくださってありがとうございました^^ 参考にさせていただきます。

• mtkame
  • ベストアンサー率25% (50/198)
回答No.1

The purpose of this thesis is to propose a method of quick evaluation for the transitional stability condition of electric systems. この論文が、学位論文のように比較的大きなものならthesisでいいですが、数ページの雑誌論文ならpaperとした方がいいと思います。 なお、「電力系統の過渡安定条件」というのは、専門的知識がないのでこれで合っているのかどうかは判断できません。

masudauniuni
質問者

お礼

論文の単語は状況によって使い分けるんですね。 ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 和文英訳を直してしてください

【■和文英訳を直してしてください■】わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいします 難しくてこまってます。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。 tk p35r7p39r8 ■問題和文 A)世界には、生きていくのに十分な食物さえ買うことができずに、飢えのため死ぬ人々が何百人もいます。 B) 今日、eメールは便利なコミュニケーションの手段として多くの人々に定着しつつある。 (比較的速く届くばかりでなく、)電話のように相手の都合が悪いときに相手のじゃまをすることがない。 ■わたしの英訳 A)There are millions people who can not even buy enough amount of food to live and die of poverty in world. B)Today ,e-mail is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does when it is inconvinient for him to take phone . ■特にわからないこと B) ・Todayでもいいですか ・is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. でもいいですか ・It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does でもいいですか ・when it is inconvenient for him to take phone でもいいですか 模範解答例: A)There are millions of people in the world who cannot even buy enough food to live and die of hunger . B)These days ,e-mail is becoming more and more common as a useful way of communication. Unlike the telephone (the phone) ,it does not annoy someone you write to even when he or she is busy.(even when it is inconvenient for~)

• 英訳と英文について教えて欲しいです。

英訳と英文の構造を教えて欲しいです。 英訳のほうは、自分で訳しているので、どこが間違っているか、どうしてそれではいけないのかも教えて欲しいです。 (1)Many teachers consider this very difficut to do. thisがitの代わりをしていると考えて、「多くの教師たちはなすことはとても難しい」としていいんでしょうか? それとも、this very difficut to do を一つの文と考えるんでしょうか? そう考えた場合、thisは先行詞だと考えたんですが、どうでしょうか? (2)その最初の役割とは、教室で得た知識を自分たちの人生にどのように応用するかを、生徒に示すことである。 The teacher indicate the students the first role if how they use the acquired knowledge in classroom for their own life. indicateは確か後ろにOとOが続いたと思いました。 ifで、~かどうかを表しました。 (3)教科が重要で役に立つと生徒に思わせるための方法はいくつかある。 There are some ways to be thought the students that a subject is important and useful. これはけっこううまく訳せたと思うんですが、どうでしょうか? (4)もしある生徒が歴史の教師の事を、賢くて有能で面白い人だと思えば、それは彼が歴史の研究をしたおかげだ、 と結論付けるだろう。 If the student thought a intelligent and competent,interesting person about history's teacher, It would come to the conclusion due to that he has studied about history. a intelligent and competent,interesting person は a intelligent, competent and interesting person としたほうがいいでしょうか? come to the conclusion の後にいきなり due to と書いても大丈夫でしょうか? (5)そのためには、教師は、若者世界と大人世界の両方に属さなくてはならないのだ。 Therefore the teacher has to belong to both young world and adult. けっこううまく訳せたと思うのですが、どうでしょうか? 長くなりましたが、おねがいします。

• 英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します。 1.胃の全摘手術からもう少しで三年経つ It is almost three years since I removed my whole stomach because of a cancer. 2.体重は手術前からみて12~13キロ減った儘だ Compared with before operation, the weight is decreasing by 12~13 kg. 3.食事で挽回しようとしても栄養吸収率が悪いのか、さっぱり増えない It is no use trying to recover by meal. Probably my nutrition absorption factor is not good. 以上、宜しくお願い致します。

• システムの英訳の件で何度かお世話になり、ありがとうございます。今回も質

システムの英訳の件で何度かお世話になり、ありがとうございます。今回も質問したい件がありますので、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。 このシステムは、すでに作成されたインボイスに記載されている商品の数量を訂正するという内容です。 訂正するインボイスを選択する過程での文章ですが (和文) Invoiceをセレクトする条件を入力します。Invoice年月は必須です。 入力後Nextを押して下さい。 エラー条件 1.指定した条件で、データが存在しない場合。 (私の考えた英文) Enter the condition to select the invoice. Make sure to enter Invoice Month Year. Click Next key after the data is inputted. An error will occur. 1. When no invoice data is found under the condition that user assigned. 依頼者からは、「Invoice年月」を”Invoice Month Year”と表すように指示されています。 私が疑問に思うのは、この場合「条件を入力する」の条件は、”condition” だと直訳すぎて不自然ではないかという点です。 お詳しい方のご意見を頂ければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。. また、前回質問いたしましたこのリンクの内容は、解決しました。 念のためにリンクを貼っておきます。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6123602.html

• 英訳をお願いします!

以下の和文のチェックと作成をお願いできますでしょうか。 1、なお、当該保育料が既納の場合は、これを返納する。 and in cases where said Daycare fees have already been paid, it shall be reimbursed. 質問: "it"を使ったのですが、構文に自信がありません。 2、常時保育の離乳食開始後の乳幼児の全員に対し、保育施設内で調理する昼食及びおやつ(以下「給食」という)を提供する。 All the infants and toddlers who have started on solids shall be provided with lunch and snacks which are made within the nursery facility(hereinafter referred to as"School Meals"). 質問 構文のチェック&訂正をお願いします。 3、ただし第3項により対応できない場合又は利用資格者から特別な事情により給食の提供を辞退したい旨の申し出があった場合はこの限りれはない。 英訳の作成をお願いします。 4、常時保育の利用資格者は、保育施設の利用申請時に所定の給食申出書を担当理事に提出しなければいけない。 A Person Eligible to Use a Facility for Regular Daycare shall submmit a designated application for School Meals to the Executive Vice President in Charge at the time they apply for... 途中まで作成したのですが、「利用申請時に」の英訳が出ませんでした。お力添えいただけますでしょうか。 5、食品・食物アレルギー、宗教上の理由等から食べ物に制限がある乳幼児に対しては、利用資格者と相談の上、特別食を提供することがある。 英訳の作成をお願いします。

• 和訳おねがいできますか?

The presence, of personal computers in millions of homes, especially when they are used as little more than trivial amusements, does not in any meaningful way offset the power the machine brings to those who use it for these purpose.

• 次の英訳の間違いを文法的に解説して下さい。

次のそれぞれの英訳の間違いを、文法的に解説して下さい。 <和文> ある健康法を試したからといって、10年長く生きられる可能性は低いと私は思っている。私には、士を先延ばしにすることよりも、幸せな死に方をすることの方が大切なのである。 <英訳> (1) I don't think it is likely to alive ten years longer because you have tried the method of becoming health. I prefer to die happily than to extend my death. (2) I think I seldom can't live a decade longer than now even though I followed some way of keeping healthy. It is important to me to die with happiness rather than live long. (3) I think there is a little chance for living longer than ten years just because we try some way of making healthy. I think it valuable for me not so much to die a happy death as to put off my death. (4) I think that, just because you tried some method of staying healthy, .... I think putting off death is not so important as dying happily. (5) Because you tried some way of keeping healthy, I think the possibility for living ten years longer is little. What matters for me is rather die happily than postpone dead. よろしくお願いいたします。

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その17)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 今日はオレの誕生日かぁ、考えてみるとオレもこんな体でよく30年以上も仕事頑張ってきたなぁ。 Today is my birthday.To think of my whole condition,I have been worked so hard. (全体的にうまく英訳できませんでした) 2 今日は病院の先生と相談の日だな。(独り言)  I'll have meeting with my doctor,today. 3 思えば、一缶33円だかのコーラを毎日一つ飲むのが楽しみだったな、今は贅沢だからやめたけど  To think of those days,I enjoyed to drink about 33yen's coke everynight after working in my home. But I quited it. Becauce I think it is an extravagance to me. (贅沢と言うより、お金がもったいないという意識のほうだと思います) 4 昨日、娘から借りたビバリーヒルズ高校白書のDVDを英語の字幕をつけて観ていたら  ほとんど、中学校で習う単語ばっかりなのに字幕が無いとさっぱり聴き取れなかった。   Yesterday,I watched "Beverly Hills 90210"'s DVD with english subtitled,which my daughter lent to me, the words that almost I learned in a junior high school ! But I can't understand what they say without the english subtitle. 5 ぜんぜん話は違うけど、俳句か川柳だかで、それにつけてもお金の欲しさよとかって   考えた人は天才だと思った。  By the way, I think he is great who was the first say that "Anyway all I want is money "inHaiku or Senryu.(全文がうまく訳せませんでした)  今回も文法もなにもかも忘れて、思いつくまま書いてみました。わからない単語で調べたのは  贅沢と中学校と5の最初に言った人でした。ビバリーヒルズ高校白書のように難しい単語を 使わないで、その単語に相当する易しい単語で文章で書けるようになればと思いました。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 The only way my day could start better is if you were here :) I quickly checked the train schedule and it's a bit disappointing. You would have to travel to Paris and then take a train from Paris to the airport. The last direct train leaves too early. I'll drive you back to the airport as well, ok? The traffic in Paris is a nightmare ... but since the airport is north of Paris ... it should be ok. So you don't need to arrange a train ticket, ok? Even before today I was considering going to Paris ... but I don't think we have enough time. Satomi! 4 days is very short :) You will have to come back another time, when it's warmer, sunnier ... and we can visit Paris ... Yes in Belgium it's also getting colder. Now it's about 15 degrees, but earlier this week it was only 3 degrees when I went running this week :) You don't like seafood? Hmm ... are you sure you enjoyed the sushi in Osaka? I hope so. As for the mussels, I think I can find a restaurant where you can eat something typically Belgian and then I can eat mussels. So then you can try some, is that ok for you? Please tell me other things you don't like ... because I liked to see a happy ●● :)

• 和文英訳添削のお願い

大学入試対策の和文英訳問題の添削のお願いです。 長文となってしまいますが、お力をお貸し頂ければと思います。 問題 以下のA,Bの文章を英訳せよ。 A アメリカの大学に来てもう2年になるけど英語を話すのはまだまだ自信がない。とくに学生仲間といっしょのときは苦労する。問題はスピードなんだ。すぐにわからなくなってしまう。 B 遠慮なく聞き返せばいいんだよ。聞き返しの決まり文句が色々あるんだから、それを使って話せばいい。 A あんまり聞き返すと迷惑じゃないか、と思ってね。 B それは場合によるさ。君が一生懸命会話に参加しようとするのを彼らが評価すれば、辛抱強く付き合ってくれるよ。ただ聞いているのではなくこちらから話題をふるようにしたらいい。 以下、私の回答です。 A I have been studying at the university in the U.S. for two years, but I still have no confidence in speaking English. I struggle with English especially when I am talking with my college friends. The problem is their talking speed, which is too fast for me. It makes me unable to follonw them soon. B You can ask them what they said again without reserve. There are many set phrases to ask again, so it is good for you to use them. A I think it bother them to ask again and again. (I feel uneasy about if it bother them to ask again and again.) B That depends. If they appreciate that you are trying hard to join in the conversation, they will patiently listen to you. And you should sometiomes give them conversation topics, rather than just listening. まだまだ勉強不足なので、明らかな間違いなどはご指摘して頂けるとありがたいです。 また、もっと適切な表現がある場合は教えていただけると嬉しいです。 そのほか気づいたことは何でも教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。