• ベストアンサー

Avrilの新曲

Girlgriendの日本語訳が分からないところがあるので分かる方教えていただけると嬉しいです。 In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? の1行目と3行目ですね。 まさにその意味なのでしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

すぐに、あなたは私の言いなりになるわ 私にはそれが出来る、もっと上手く出来る。 他の人には出来ないって、いつ気づくのかしら 彼女ほんとに馬鹿ね、いったい何考えてたんだか こんな感じ?

verano1985
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• Thriller

That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, Thriller here tonight That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight…

• コービーが怪我をした直後のロッカールームで行われた

インタビューなのですが、どなたか和訳をお願い致します!!! interviewer Q: But if anyone's gonna get through this,probably you,right? Kobe: Ooh,man.Shit. I was really tired,man. Just tired in the locker room. Upset and dejected and thinking about this mountain,man,to overcome. This is along process,you know? I wasn't sure could do it. ....then your kids walk in and you gotta set an example. Daddy's gonna be fine. I'ma do it. Work hard and just go from there.

• ビートルズのA HARD DAY'S NIGHTの歌詞について

You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say You're gonna give me everything So why on earth should I moan  'cause when I get you alone You know I feel okay という歌詞が曲中にありますが、意味がわかりません。 教えてください。

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• 和訳してください!

I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 和訳お願いします( *`ω´)

• 英語の和訳教えてください。お願いします。

Will you send me a picture of you of you so I can put it in my contact list? 意味をおしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• Avrilの歌詞の和訳

AvrilのThings I'll never sayの中の歌詞で、   1 'Coz I know you're worth it...you're worth it 2 Guess I'm wishing my life away... With these things I'll never say 3 What use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin' out We're not goin' anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care 4 With these things I'll never sa-ay の和訳がわからないんです・・。 多くてごめんなさい!

• 翻訳してください

So, I can pick it up in person, what do you think? I work in Bando company at night(yakin ), I´m brazilian. 最初がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 海外オークションで鞄を売りました。次のようなメールが届きました。翻訳おねがいします。

海外オークションで鞄を売りました。次のようなメールが届きました。翻訳おねがいします。 YOU WROTTE An outside corner tears. BUT IT IS A COMPLTE HOLE WE CAN PUT THE FINGER IN IT SURPRISED YOU HIDDEN THAT ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

専門家に質問してみよう