• ベストアンサー

結婚式の言葉

今度海外で結婚します! 式の時に英語で下のことを言わなければならないのですが、英語ができないため意味が何となくしかわかりません。ソフトで訳してみましたが全く意味のわからない訳になってしまいましたTT どなたか翻訳をお願い致しますm(__)m In front of our witnesses here present, I ○○○ take you △△△ to be my husband.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

in front of ~ は「~の前で」になります。 our witnesses here present「ここにいる(出席されている)皆さまで良いと思います。(本来witnessは証人という意味です…) I *** take you xxx to be my husband. 直訳すれば「私***はxxxを夫とします」です。 つまり…「ここにご出席されてる皆さま(証人)の前で、私***はxxxを夫とします。」という感じになると思います。(夫とすることを“誓う”と訳して良いかはちょっと分かりません) どうでしょうか?お役にたてたでしょうか?  留学経験はあるんですが、結婚はしたことないので…他の方のも参考にしてくださいね。…ご結婚おめでとうございます☆

007heart
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!とても助かりました☆

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

In front of our witnesses here present, ここに出席している証人の前で、 I ○○○ take you △△△to be my husband. 私○○○は、あなた△△△が私の夫となることを、受け入れる。 もっといい訳があると思いますが、意味は大体こんなところです。

007heart
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!とても助かりました☆

関連するQ&A

• 結婚式の誓いの言葉

英語はからっきしダメです。 ちょっと好奇心で結婚式の誓いの言葉を調べてみたのですが 下記の英文が出てきました。 “I, (Bride/Groom), take (you/thee) (Groom/Bride), to be my [opt: lawfully wedded] (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us.” Brideが新郎 Groomが妻 ですよね。 take (you/thee)の意味がわからないです。妻と夫の立場で何か変わるんですか?どっちも「あなた」みたいですけども…。 あとこちらは自分が自分で?誓うときの言葉みたいですけど 神父さんが「病めるときも健やかなるときも~(略)~誓いますか?」と問いかけているパターンの文章もどこかにのってたら教えてください!

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• 英文が訳せなくて困っています。

あるメッセージで英文が届いたのですが、まったく英語ができず困っています。 英語得意な方がいらしゃったら翻訳お願いします。。。 Hey, I just added you to my band in 140 King of Pop. You should accept my invitation! :) Click here: /b8 上の文章です。 よろしくおねがいします!!!

• I will be on this end

My husband dropped me off in front of a store so I could buy one item. He was in a golf cart and said, "I will be on this end when you come out." I will be on this endは「私はこっちの端にいる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• fellowshipには色々意味があるようですが

I can’t forgive my husband. We moved our family recently so he could take a very prestigious and exciting fellowship. https://www.thecut.com/2015/06/ask-polly-how-can-i-forgive-my-husband.html ここでのfellowshipはどのような意味にとればいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• can't take my eys off of youのofとは

曲名がcan't take my eys off of youです。 君から目が離せないよ(気に入っている、好きだ)という意味です。 ところで、ofとは 何でしょうか? ofがなければ意味が変わるのでしょうか

• highest seniority

I have a problem I can't solve. My husband works in a small auto repair shop. He is one of two mechanics. Obviously, because there are only two of them, they have to alternate vacations. We have school-aged children, and the other worker's children are preschool-aged. Every year, the other guy gets the manager to put up the vacation calendar when my husband is not there and takes all the school breaks. My husband has the highest seniority in our state. Yet the manager lets the other guy take all the vacations first. My husband has the highest seniorityはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband's older brother comes over every few weeks to do his laundry. While he's here, he helps himself to my snacks. My husband's younger cousin also comes over every now and then to do his laundry and eat (at our expense or my labor). at our expense or my laborの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• Let alone be my friend

ケンカをした相手から、謝りのメールが来ました。 I've been busy out here, but thinking of you. Wondering if you're even gonig to talk to me again, let alone be my friend. 最後のlet alone be my friend の意味がよく分かりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss