• ベストアンサー

a/s/l/?? ってなに

hello i can't really be on @ 10pm (your time) but msg me on icq my number is ******** ne way a/s/l?? aite gtg ttyl 今朝届いたメールなのですが最後3行の意味が分かりません。 どなたか訳して(&何の略語か教えて)いただけないでしょうか。

• lofii
  • お礼率50% (1/2)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ToshiJP
  • ベストアンサー率38% (482/1255)
回答No.2

よくチャットなどで使われる略語ですね。 ne は any の略、anyを発音するとneと言ったときに 非常に似ているからです。会話していると「エニィ」 とは発音せずに「ニィ」とか「ネィ」となります。 a/s/l は age/sex/language の略です。 年齢/性別/使用言語(国名)です。 ne a/s/l? で 「よかったら年齢と性別、どこの国に住んでるか 教えてくれる?」みたいな意味です。 aite は all right の意味です。これまた all right を早く言うと aite= アァーィト に近くなるからです。 gtg は got to go 、つまり 「もう行かなくちゃいけないんだ」 メールの終りやチャットの終りで使われます。 以上です。  ;)

lofii
質問者

お礼

なるほど!後半は文字自体よりも読みから類推する方が想像つく感じですね。 完璧に理解できました。どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• abue
  • ベストアンサー率55% (5/9)
回答No.1

最後の行の ttyl は TTYL=Talk to you later、また後で です。

lofii
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 自分でもその後調べているのですが、 gtg=got to go いかなきゃ ってことのような気がしますがaiteっていうのは?です。

関連するQ&A

• I'm on my way to the office

I'm on my way to the office please stop by to see me on the way home この2つの英文、my wayは分かるのですがthe wayはyour wayとなるべきではないでしょうか? なぜthe wayなのでしょうか?

• You tubeを見たひとからきました。

詳しく訳してください( ; ; ) I just caught one of your vids on YouTube. Can you say AWESOME! I really think your video could be the next big thing on YouTube, but I noticed that not many people had seen it yet. It's clear from your videos that you've got the talent, I can't believe you haven't started getting the views yet! I don't say this often, but your videos were really some of the best I have seen on YouTube. You're videos truly are a refreshing take on things. So many of the popular videos on YouTube just repeat the same garbage as someone else. Sometimes making a good video just isn't enough. I know, I used to spend so much time making my YouTube videos and then have no one watch them. That all changed when I found tubechanneldoctor . com How it works is that they send a ton of views to your videos. The views really help your video get into the YouTube search engine which then gets your video even more exposure and views. Right now, they even have a penny promotion going on! You should give them a try, they really helped me increase my views and with it being just a penny, you really have nothing to lose. Please make sure you keep making those videos no matter what. It's refreshing to finally have some good content to watch for a change. Can't wait for more of your stuff!

• 友達の英文の訂正お願いします。

友達の英文の訂正お願いします。 Megwin, are you really going to quite taking your MegwinTV movies? First, I didn`t thought you really do so, though you sequentially uploaded your previous movies.. I`m so sorrow about that, but on thinking about you live happily, my heat becomes better. I can`t say any more, but please hang in there! では、お願いします。

• この英文で変なところはありますか?

Dear ○○. Hello. My name is ○○. For the first time, I write a letter. I can't speak English. But I write this letter in English hard. I like your singing voice very much. I have been supporting. この英文で変なところがあったら教えてください。

• 訳を教えてください

I waz very happy. Luckily,I met you yesterday On the way home.then my Voice had reached you. Each of us talked. Your smile makes me happy. Oh,it's really true. Understand? 縦読みでI LOVEYOUになってるんですけど、英文の意味を教えてください(´・ω・`)

• 意味

I waz very happy. Luckily,I met you yesterday On the way home.then my Voice had reached you. Each of us talked. Your smile makes me happy. Oh,it's really true. Understand? 縦読みでI LOVEYOUになってるんですけど、英文の意味を教えてください(´・ω・`)

• 翻訳及びidiom(keep sone on

翻訳及びidiom(keep sone on one's toes)の用法をお尋ねします。 1Taking care of three toddlers really keeps me on my toes! 2The movie was exciting and kept me on my toes all the way through!

• "heaven on a stick" の意味がわかりません

Sorry to say it, but I can't eat uni. I don't know why I keep trying, but, dammit, the gag reflex just kicks in. Uni and liver are my "don't go there" foods. Unagi, however, is heaven on a stick (or bed of rice, or...). I used to have to pass by an unagi-juu place on the way home during my last two years in Japan. The smell was torture, as I was on a diet for a lot of that time. I had to go in and grab some unagi anyway. 上の文で"heaven on a stick" の意味がわかりません。stick は chopsticks のことでしょうか?うなぎがめちゃ好き、というのはわかるのですが、グーグルでは同じフレーズがあるのでもともと何かの流行ことばなのかなとも思います。どうなんでしょうか?

• 急いでいます!訳してください!!

I've sent 2 letters to you, but 1 letter teturned. So I'm sending again & I need check your file @ my store tommorow for your request. By the way, please take a look this week's our new stuffs and contact me as soon as possible. Because, my line is so hot, so I can't hold at least more than 3 days. どう言う意味ですか?お願いします。

• 英語の穴埋めの問題なのですが、間違っているところがあったら、指摘していただけないでしょうか?

(1)経済学のてすとがあるので一生懸命勉強した。 [ ] [ ] really [ ] [ ] my [ ] [ ]. ⇒I studied really hard for my economics test. testはexaminationでもいいのでしょうか?   (2)テストはとてもよくできた。 I [ ] really [ ] [ ] it, ⇒I can really get well it. (3)でもテストの後で、自分の名前を書き忘れたことに気付いた。 But [ ] [ ] [ ] I [ ] I'd [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] on the paper. ⇒But after the test I noticed I'd forgot to write my name on the paper. I'dは I had でしょうか? (4)次の週、もらった点はゼロだった。 I [ ] out the next week that [ ] [ ] zero. ⇒I got out the next week that test was zero. わかる方、よろしくお願いします。