• ベストアンサー

英語の問題【whichの使い方】

noname#2021の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#2021
noname#2021
回答No.1

昔懐かし(私から見たらです)大学受験の参考書にこんなことが書いてありました。 「前置詞+which+不定詞」のポイント!: 『関係代名詞の前に前置詞が置かれたときに限り、関係代名詞を含む節が要約されて、不定詞になる場合がある。』 ということですが、この決まりに当てはまるのは、(2)ということです。 (4)は"which"の前の前置詞が欠けています。 (3)"learning"でなくて "to learn"で、"in"なしだったら良し。 (1)は"in which"以下の節に述語になる"are"があって、スペルがあっていたらいいかな~? という事です。

odan
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 こちらの参考書にはなかっただけにかなり助かりました。 しかも、丁寧で分かりやすく、最高!でしたのでノートにはらせてもらいました。また、何かあったらお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語についてです!

高校英語についてです! Derek found an ideal enviroment learning foreign languages in.の間違ってる部分を教えて下さい!

• to不定詞の用法の見分け方

以下のようなことが文法書に書いてあったんですが、 The easiest way to get there は,the easiest way in which one can get there の意味で,(代)名詞は不定詞に対して副詞的関係を持っている。 The time to go is now. [= The time at which to go...] Have you got a key to unlock this door? [=a key with which to unlock this door] ---ここから質問----- 例えば、I have no time to do my homework.という文は in(?) which to doとも同格とも解釈できますか? As a child, Derek was exposed to an ideal enviroment to learn foreign languages.も最後にinがなければ、副詞用法になってしまうと思ってたんですが、 ↑の説明によるとin which to learn foreign languagesと解釈可能になりませんか? ↑の説明だとどういう解釈でもありになる気がするんですが・・・

• この英文について教えてください

Derek found an ideal environment in which to learn foreign languages. なんですがこの英文を2文に分けるとどうなりますか? 二文に分けるというのは 例えば He has a clever son of whom he is proud.は He has a clever son. He is proud of him. の2文に分けれます

• 英語の得意な皆さんならどう訳されますか?

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。 英語の得意な皆さんならどう英訳されるか伺いたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 色々な国の言葉を覚えて、挨拶だけでもいいから話せる様になりたい。 I want to learn lots of foreign languages and to learn at least words for greeting. 英単語を覚えるのも一苦労だけど、英語以外の言葉は尚更頭に入らない。 I have a hard time learning English words, much less words in other languages.

• 動名詞への書き換えについて

ある問題で、 When we learn a foreign language it is necessary to advance step by step. という英文を動名詞を用いて書き換えよ、というものがありました。 解答には、 In learning a foreign language it is necessary to advance step by step. とあったのですが、ここで疑問に思ったのは、In our learning...としなくてよいのか、ということです。分子構文では、必ず必要なはずだと思うのですが、この場合はどうなのでしょうか。動名詞と分子構文は全く別のものと考えてよいのでしょうか。 そこを教えていただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 単数か複数か

「外国語を学習することで、自分たちの考え方とは異なる考え方を学び、日本語を新しい視点から見ることができる。」の英作文の解答例が以下の2つありました。 By learning foreign languages, you can learn ways of thinking which are different from your own. You will also become able to look at the Japanese language from a different perspective. By learning a foreign language, we can learn a different way of thinking and also get a fresh perspective of the Japanese language. foreign languageは単数か複数で何か違いはあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろ

和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Paramaeters Thus far, we have argued that the language faculty incorporates , a set of universal principles which guide the child in acquiring a grammar. However, it clearly cannot be the case that all aspects of the grammar of language are universal; if this were so, all natural language grammars would be the same and there would be no grammatical learning involved in language acquisition (i.e. no need for children to learn anything about the grammar of sentences in the language they are acquiring ), only lexical learning(viz. learning the lexical items/words in the language and their idiosyncratic linguistic properties, e.g. whether a given item has an irregular plural or past-tense form). But although there are universal principles which determine the broad outlines of the grammar of natural languages, there also seem to be language-particular aspects of grammar which children have to learn as part of the task of acquiring their native language. Thus, language acquisition involves not only lexical learning but also some grammatical learning. Lets take a closer look at the grammatical learning involved, and what it tells us about the language acquisition process. Clearly, grammatical is not going to involve learning those aspects of grammar which are determined by universal (hence innate) grammatical operations and principles. Rather , grammatical learning will be limited to those parameters ( i.e. dimensions or aspects ) of grammar which are subject to language particular variation (and hence vary from one language to another). In other words, grammatical learning will be limited to parametrised aspects of grammar (i.e. those aspects of grammar which are subject to parametric variation from one language to another).

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)Language, in short, while in itself the most significant invention, or product, of culture, is the foundation on which culture is erected. The social life of humans is dramatically affected by language. (2)Learning a foreign language is a double experience: as we learn about the new language, this new knowledge makes us discover more about our own language.

• 英文和訳お願い致します!長文ですが分かる方いましたらよろしくお願い致し

英文和訳お願い致します!長文ですが分かる方いましたらよろしくお願い致します><; Thus far, we have argued that the language faculty incorporates , a set of universal principles which guide the child in acquiring a grammar. However, it clearly cannot be the case that all aspects of the grammar of language are universal; if this were so, all natural language grammars would be the same and there would be no grammatical learning involved in language acquisition (i.e. no need for children to learn anything about the grammar of sentences in the language they are acquiring ), only lexical learning(viz. learning the lexical items/words in the language and their idiosyncratic linguistic properties, e.g. whether a given item has an irregular plural or past-tense form). But although there are universal principles which determine the broad outlines of the grammar of natural languages, there also seem to be language-particular aspects of grammar which children have to learn as part of the task of acquiring their native language. Thus, language acquisition involves not only lexical learning but also some grammatical learning. Lets take a closer look at the grammatical learning involved, and what it tells us about the language acquisition process. Clearly, grammatical is not going to involve learning those aspects of grammar which are determined by universal (hence innate) grammatical operations and principles. Rather , grammatical learning will be limited to those parameters ( i.e. dimensions or aspects ) of grammar which are subject to language particular variation (and hence vary from one language to another). In other words, grammatical learning will be limited to parametrised aspects of grammar (i.e. those aspects of grammar which are subject to parametric variation from one language to another).