• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• asura
  • お礼率40% (2/5)

みんなの回答

回答No.1

管理者より: 同等の質問があるのでそちらをご参照下さい

参考URL:
http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=243697

関連するQ&A

• 歌手名と曲名を教えてください

たぶん80年代のアメリカではやった曲のの題名が知りたいのです。さびの部分のメロディーは覚えています。歌詞はうろ覚えなのですが、"Wherever you go, whatever you do. I will be waiting for you"(君がどこへ行こうが、何をしてようと、僕は君を待ち続けるよ)というような曲です。ブライアン・アダムスだと思ってたのですが、CDを探してもそれらしき曲が見あたらないのです。すごく聞きたいのです。買ったばかりの iPod にも入れたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Yes, no matter how right the wall may be and how wrong the egg, I will stand with the egg. Someone else will have todecide what is right and what is wrong; perhaps time or history will decide. If there were a novelist who, for whatever reason, wrote works standing with the wall, of what value would such works be?

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 歌手名と曲名を教えてください

さきほど、全然違うカテゴリにこの質問を上げてしまいました。そこでは回答が期待できなので、再度ここで質問させてください。(削除の方法もわかりません) たぶん80年代のアメリカではやった曲のの題名が知りたいのです。さびの部分のメロディーは覚えています。歌詞はうろ覚えなのですが、"Wherever you go, whatever you do. I will be waiting for you"(君がどこへ行こうが、何をしてようと、僕は君を待ち続けるよ)というような曲です。ブライアン・アダムスだと思ってたのですが、CDを探してもそれらしき曲が見あたらないのです。すごく聞きたいのです。買ったばかりの iPod にも入れたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• Bryan Adamsの「I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You」

Bryan Adams の「I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You」という曲のCDが欲しいのですが、どのアルバムに入っていますか?ご存じの方は教えてください。お願いします。

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 訳せる人居ますか?

Hi, thanks for your nice reply, I really appreciate, I'm from Durham UK, I'm Engineer, are you single or married? I will love to know you better for a serious relationship, but i rarely open my facebook due to the nature of my business so i suggest you give me your email address for more communication. I will be waiting to hear from you soon, take care and have a lovely day, warm regards, Marco. これってなんて言ってるのー⁇。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。