• ベストアンサー

またまた、誰か教えてください。

chukanshiの回答

• chukanshi
  • ベストアンサー率43% (186/425)
回答No.4

私はNo.1のustamokoanさんの文章に賛成です。 Thank you for your kindness, but you seem so busy. I will ask a hotel clerk to pick me up at the airport. So, don't worry.

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 いろんな意見があるので、参考になります助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 手直しお願いします。

”メールをありがとう!とても嬉しいです。 でも、わたしの英語はとても良くないです。 (だからこそ英語を教えていただきたいのですが) それでも良ければぜひ友達になりましょう。” という内容の英文 Thank you for e-mail! I'm very glad. But My english is very very poor... (Therefore, I want you to teach English.) それでもよければぜひ友達になりましょう、がちょっとわからないので訳して頂きたいです。 それと、ちょっと関係無いかもしれませんが 「もしよければ」とか「全然たいしたことないんですが」 とか謙遜したような言葉は外国人にどのように受け取られるのでしょう? 私の場合、ほんとに英語ヘタなので謙遜でも何でも無いのですが…(^_^;) ご意見聞かせてください。

• 英文添削をお願いします

以下の日本語を英訳してみたのですが、おかしな点、改善点等ありましたら宜しくお願いします。 「貴方はとても優しい人ですね。  本当のことをいうと、貴方の旅行を台無しにしてしまったのではないかと不安だったのです。  だから貴方の言葉や気遣いをとても嬉しく感じています。」 You've been very kind. To tell the truth, I have been anxious about if I spoiled your trip. Therefore, I am delighted to your words and thoughtfulness.

• ホテルからのメールを訳して頂けますでしょうか?

こんにちは!先日海外ホテルの予約を入れたのですが、それに対しての 回答が英文できました。エキサイトの翻訳を使ってみたのですが、 なんとなく意味は分かるようなものの、このメールに対して何か返事をしなければならない内容になっていますでしょうか? お手数をお掛けしますが翻訳宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m Pleased to infor that your room resevration has been confirmed, request for one room standard pool access. Noted: June 22-24''2008 And for your airport pick up, we'll sending people to pick you up by paging your anme upon arrivel.

• 有馬温泉について英語でスピーチをします。

有馬温泉について英語でスピーチをします。 その最後の締め方に困っているのですが、良い締め方はありませんか? 終わりの少し前の文は、 This hot spring gives you very relaxing time. If your life is very busy, you must visit here. です。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• most liklyの訳し方

USAのペンパルに文法ミスなどチェックしてもらっているのですが 今回は下記のようなメール(一部)が届きました。 >By the way, your message really has no grammar errors XD. >It sounds slightly awkward, but all of the grammar is actually correct. >For example, since you already received my message, you would most likely say "I'm very glad I received it" rather than "I'm very glad to receive it". これについて質問がありますのでアドバイスお願いします。 (1)1行目最後の、XD には何の意味がありますか?   (2)3行目の most likely の訳がもやもや状態です。    きちっとした訳を教えてください。   (3)”君のメール(メッセージ)をもらって嬉しい"、のつもりで書いた      I'm very glad to receive it   を相手はどのようにとり、ぎこちないと感じたのでしょうか。   以上、3点について回答をお願いします。  

• 英語を教えてください。

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 さっぱり軽く明るく伝えられたら嬉しいです。 多分忙しいでしょう。 I know , you must been very busy. 金曜日にあなたが言ったように、今日は会えると思ってたけど、連絡がないので帰りました。 As you said on Friday, I thought we will meet today but your contact didn't come so I am going to home today. 前にあなたがイギリスに帰てった時も、連絡がなくて心配してたよ、本当は。 While You were England, I had been worry about nothing contact from you, actually.  心配だから、時間ある時に連絡もらえたら嬉しいです。 I'm glad if you are contact me when you have time since I am worry.. Please take care of yourself.

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 初歩的なことですが

英語初心者なのですが教えて下さい まずこの英文の間違えを教えて下さい。あと通じますか? 「あなたからメールを貰った事とここで知り合えたことがとても嬉しく思います。」 Im very glad that I got your mail and to meet you in here. 「あなたの写真を見たときすばらしいと思いました。」 I thought its great whe i saw your picture.

• 和訳をお願いします!

次の2文です。 ・School is hard and getting harder! ・I dont think you can visit right now since I'm very busy with school....Maybe you could send somthing? いい日本語にしたいのですがよく分かりません。お願いします!

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,