• ベストアンサー

和訳・・・

beak up mind frame   fade out border  there is power  get a move on now     ・・・を和訳したいのですが、なにぶんその辺のことが苦手で、 どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分でも挑戦してみたのですが、いまいちよく分かりません。 よろしくお願します。

noname#1533
noname#1533
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chukanshi
  • ベストアンサー率43% (186/425)
回答No.1

心の枠をこなごなにし(壊し) (心の)境界をしだいになくそう。 パワー(力)があるから、 今すぐ急ごう(出かけよう)。 という感じでしょうか。 詩のようですから、訳もなかなか難しいです。 beakはbreakですよね?たぶん。

noname#1533
質問者

お礼

やはり自分で挑戦したのは、少々間違っていました。(^^:) なるほど、そう和訳するのですか。 回答していただき、ありがとうございました。助かりました。

noname#1533
質問者

補足

ご指摘どおり、 ”beak”ではなくは”break”です。”r”が抜けてました。失礼いたしました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! In Austria, the imperial eagle had been extinct for two centuries.In eastern Europe, a few populations survived.Recently, the eagles have begun to spread out westward. A few pairs now breed along the river. With it some luck, and this depends on human wisdom,the imperial eagle will get another chance to colonize central Europe. ヨーロッパに分布するワシについての説明文です。 人間がタカに何かをするとは特に書かれていないので、後半の意味合いが理解出来ません。。。 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳しようとすると上手くできません

英語の長文に挑戦中ですが、英文の構造が把握できず困っています。 大まかな意味は分かりますし、それぞれの単語の意味は難しくなさそうなんですが、 ちゃんと和訳しようとすると上手くいきません。 動詞と思われる語、andやwhereが多いことで、 主語や修飾語が何にかかっているのかよく分かりません。 I hope that as my students go through life they will learn to get to know the people who live and work around them and try to make people who are just starting out at their job or where they live feel comfortable and welcomed in their new surroundings. 「教え子に、これから生きていくうえで、人との繋がりを大切にしてほしい という希望を持っている」というのが大筋の意味だと思うんですが、 和訳できる方、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• ゲーム(スマブラX)に関する和訳をどなたか

あるテクニックに関することですが、 どなたかこれらの和訳をお願いします。 ちなみに Ike,Warioはキャラクターの名前で、 1frame(1フレーム)は1コマだと思ってください。 これらを完全に和訳でなく、つまり動画のこれは こういうことなのだ、と言うまとめでもかまいません。 以下英文 Ike cannot act for 29 frames. He can start running ON frame 30. Wario cannot act for 50 frames. He can jump ON frame 51. Ike's Pivot Grab hits on frame 9 after activation. Sections are seperated by hard cuts/music changes. You'll notice...I hope. 1st Section - Ike runs for 11 frames after grab release. Grab hitbox is out on frame 49. The grab misses because it was too soon and Wario was too high to be grabbed. 2nd Section - Ike runs for 12 frames. Grab hitbox is out on frame 50. The grab 'grabs' Wario on frame 51. It doesn't on frame 50 because Wario was out of range. Note: If Wario inputted a Jump command on frame 51, he would still be grabbed. This is because the first frame of jumping does not move his hurtbox enough out of the way of Ike's pivot grab range. 3rd Section - Ike runs for 13 frames. Grab hitbox is out on frame 51. The grab 'grabs' Wario on frame 51. Wario is within range for the start of the pivot grab hitbox this time. Read the previous note...it applies here too. 4th Section - Ike runs for 14 frames. Grab hitbox is out on frame 52. The grab misses because it was too slow...Wario is able to jump out of the way.

• 和訳お願いします。

I will say the same is fun at first but then it get's boring and how your FB friend has so much sadness that they post their life out there. here you can have fun hear new music and share your thought and make new friends everyday to bad that some don't like their profile picture but hey we are here for the music. 以上の文を和訳お願いします。 語学力の無さと、文が続いてるせいかうまく訳せませんでした。 また模範回答も頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、この英文を和訳してください。 よろしくお願い致します。 There is no story. There isn't any story, man, it's all in your mind. No comedy, no tragedy, no drama. You laugh and you weep,you think you're born and you think you die, but the stories are lies,all of them. Yours is, theirs is, mine is. Let it go. The rain will still fall and the sun will still shine. We love you, man, but don't forget you're just monkeys in clothes. Wake up! Wake up right now! And throw the damn ball!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶、説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Knowledge is like a step forwards in itself, each reading has taken you one step nearer in time than you were before. Like an invisible thread it pulls you towards the future. And nothing works in isolation, in taking that inner step there is an interaction in time and fate, and on an other worldly level that is intangible, unseen but something changes. Every action has a reaction that helps move fate closer in subtle and intricate ways that we can barely grasp with the human mind. You will take other steps one by one, now that the door has been opened, and loves mystical thread will draw you ever closer to your Soul Mate and he to you.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! ナレーション部分 It they lacked Connor's eye, and his respect for the artwork. 以下は証言 seems like the people who went in were people who were following, you know, the kind of plan that Connor would have organized.But without him there, they sort of freelanced as they went along. So they broke glass here to get at paintings, they cut other paintings out, and they ended up not taking all the best or most valuable items. 著名な絵画を盗んだ犯人に対して、捜査官がコメントしている状況です。 どうしても意味がわかりません。。。 よろしくお願いします!