• 締切済み

英訳の添削お願いします

大学入試の英作文です。テーマはWhat are some advamtages and disadvantages of using a celluar phone (携帯電話)?でこのテーマはそのまま写したやつです。訳すと携帯を使うことのメリット、デメリットは何か?で100語以上で書けというものです。英作文はなるべく簡単な単語で書きたいのです。大まかな概要はメリットは日本のどこでも連絡(メール、電話)できることと、犯罪が起きたときに証拠として使えることで、デメリットは電車や病院でのマナーの低下、犯罪に使われる、いろいろな情報が入っているので落としたら大変という感じを書きたいです。 こんな感じで書きたいのですが、もし意味不明な文がありましたら、どこがわかりにくいとかご指摘いただければ日本語訳をつけますので、よろしくお願いします。文法的に例えばs がついてないとか、ここの動詞の使い方はこっちの方がいいみたいな感じで、具体的に言ってくださると私としても助かります。長くなってしまいましたが、お願いします! First ,some advantages is that we can use e-mail and call phone anywhere in all over Japan. In addtion at present a celluar phone became using in all over the world. Secondly,when it happens to crime these can use an evidence. First ,disadvantages is that a celluar phone users is bad manner. Forexample,when a celluar phone users take train and exist in the hospital. Especially, a celluar phone is that heart disease's patinent is bad. Secondly,a celluar phone is used by crime now. Thirdly,a celluar phone include various deta. So losing a celluar phone is seious. Perhaps a celluar phone may use crime. Finally, we should take care of some advantages and disadvantages more.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

noname#53211
noname#53211
回答No.3

迷惑かもしれませんが 英語入試はlove-kitten_1987さんもお書きのように できるだけ簡単なものを書いたほうがいいです。 たとえば英作文1題が10点だとして3箇所間違えたら 0点をつけられても文句はいえません。 それは加点方式ではなく減点方式だからです。 どんなにいい表現を使ってもどんなに難しいほかの受験生が かけないような英作をしても間違えたら減点なのです。 賢い回答は中学校英語レヴェルでの作文です。 採点をする側はネイティヴか英語ができる人です。 そんな人がでたらめな意味の通らない、よんでいて気持ちが悪くなるような英文に点数をくれるでしょうか。 採点する側の気になって答えたほうがベターです。 絶対自信がある誰がみても間違いのない英作になるようにしたほうがいいですよ。 自分は英語以外間に合わなかったので1教科で青山に入ったのですが 自分が英作のためにした勉強法は、並べ替え英作文(文法の集大成) を徹底的にやって特に重要な例文200個くらい毎日見て暗記 それと長文です。 英作の話なので長文の勉強の話には触れませんが、 重要なのは確実に点数を逃さないことです。 文法はみんな同じくらいとれます。 英作を落とすとかなり痛いです。(できれば満点) 長文でどれだけ正確に読めるか、正確に回答できるかがポイントです。 特に現役生が英作で点数落としますから、何回も繰り返しになりますが「確実」というのがキーになります。 応援してます。頑張って!!!

love-kitten_1987
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。皆さんに回答したいのですが、ここのスペースで回答させていただくことをお許しください。皆さんの意見を参考にして英作したいと思います!

回答No.2

文法も厳しいものがあるけど、一番気になるのは各文の出だしの副詞。一度全部なくして書いてみてはどうかな。 それと説明不足です。何処でも携帯がつかえることがadvantageじゃないですよ。 何処でも使えて便利なことがadvantageです。disadvantageも同様で何がそうなのかを説明する必要があります。 Especially, a celluar phone is that heart disease's patinent is bad. 文法変だけど、そのまま取るなら、「携帯とは心臓病患者が悪いやつだということだ」になってしまう。 used by crimeでは無くて、その為に身元や発信元が特定できなくて犯人を捕まえにくいのがdisadvantageでしょう。 100語だと少ししか書けないから、沢山ならべずに少しのポイントをしっかり説明したほうがいいですよ。

• syuking
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.1

気になったところだけやっておきます…。 >some advantages is → some advantages are (複数形) >anywhere in all over Japan → anywhere in Japan (重複表現) >at present a cellular phone became using in all over the world → recently cellular phones have come into use all over the world (世界中で使われるようになってきた) >use an evidence → use it as evidence (証拠として携帯電話を使うので) >disadvantages is → (the) disadvantages are >a celluar phone users is bad manner → cellular phone users are bad-mannered >when a celluar phone users take train and exist in the hospital → when the cellular phone user is on a train or within a hospital (マナーの悪いユーザーが電車等に乗っている時) >a celluar phone is that heart disease's patinent is bad → cellular phones have a bad effect on patients' pacemakers with heart disease (患者が悪いのではなく、患者に悪影響を及ぼす) >a celluar phone is used by crime now → cellular phones used in crime are increasing now >a celluar phone include various deta → all cellular phones include various data >So losing a celluar phone is serious → So it's serious to lose the cellular phone (データを含んだ携帯電話を失うことはシリアス) >Perhaps a celluar phone may use crime → the cellular phone might be used in crime (その携帯電話は犯罪で使われるかも) 間違っている部分もあるかも知れませんが…(;^ー^)

関連するQ&A

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします;;添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします;; TOPIC Today in Japan, many buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration, such as the lights used during Christmas. Do you think this is a good idea? I don't think this is good idea that buildings and public areas have a lot of lights for decoration. Firstly, if people continue using lights for decoration, the cost likely to get worse and worse. Indeed, electric bill is to get higher and higher now. Thus, using a lot of lights for decoration is waste money. Secondly, using electricity is bad influence for environment. In fact, many people say saving electricity is a good for environment. In conclusion, I think people should abolish using lights of decoration.

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします! TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 名市大経済学部2011年英語自由英作文

名古屋市立大学経済学部前期2011年度の英語の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 Critics argue that there are many advantages and disadvantages to using SNS. Do you think there are more advantages and disadvantages? Why do you think so? I think there are two advantages. We can keep in touch with my friends by using SNS in any time. If I have forgotten what I have to do for my homework, I can ask my friends to teach me about it. Moreover we can communicate with my friends who live far away. This is the first advantage. The second advantage is that we can know the world conditions. I often enjoy watching the world funny animation and looking for the world news in SNS. Those who are interested in the world can be easy to know other countries information. I think there are more advantages than disadvantages to using SNS. 間違いが多いかもしれませんかご指摘お願いします。

• どなたか自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:『Describe the ways you communicate with others (e.g., by mobile phone, email, letter, etc.) and which you prefer.』です(>_<) 私の解答はこちらです。 改善点などあれば指摘していただけると幸いです(>_<) I prefer using a cellular phone to using any others. This is because it enable us to contact a person quickly. In contrast, the letter is very slow. Additionally, the address book on the cellular phone can register many people. As a result, I always use a cellular phone.

• 英訳 添削

犬と赤ちゃんが遊ぶことについて話します。 また、ペットの人気ランキングについても話します。 ペットと人間の赤ちゃんを遊ばせることはいいことか悪いのか? 海外の医学誌は、犬 と一緒に育った赤ちゃんは耳や喉の感染症になりにくく元気に育てることができると言っています。 犬が屋外と屋内を行き来する家庭ほど健康に育つ率が高い。犬が外で汚れて家に戻ってくるため接触する赤ちゃんが細菌に晒される。このために免疫が発達して体が丈夫になるのではないかと研究者は推定しています。 私の意見は、親が忙しいときなどには犬が子どもの遊び相手になっていいと思います。 また、動物と遊ぶことにより、動物を好きになり、生物を大事にできるようになってくると思います。 このように、ペットと赤ちゃんを育てることはいいことです。 そして今から赤ちゃんと犬が遊んでいる動画をお見せします。 このように遊ばせることにより、見てる私たちもほほえましくなり、子どもにもいい影響を与えることができるでしょう。 I talk about a dog and a baby playing. In addition, I talk about the ranking of the pet of popularity. It is a good thing to let a pet and a human baby play, or is it bad? I say that it is hard to become the infectious disease of an ear and the throat, and the overseas medicine magazine can bring up the baby brought up with a dog well. A percentage to grow up into health as the home where a dog goes back and forth the outdoors and the indoor is high. A baby to touch that a dog becomes dirty outside and comes back to the house is exposed to bacteria. Therefore, immunity develops, and the researcher estimates that a body may become strong. My opinion thinks that a dog may become the playfellow of the child at time when a parent is busy. In addition, I come to like an animal by playing with an animal and think that I become able to take good care of a creature. In this way, it is good to bring up a pet and a baby. And I show the animation that a dog is idle with a baby now. We who look become heartwarming and I say and may affect the child by letting you play in this way. 英訳したので、添削してください。

• 朝までに添削をお願いいたします!

高校で「小学生が携帯電話を持つことに賛成か反対か」というエッセイを書きます。 一度書いてみたのですが、うる覚えの文法と辞書とで悪戦苦闘しました。 なので、ぐちゃぐちゃかもしれませんが、細かい所まで添削して頂けたら嬉しいです。 I cannot entirely with the idea that elementary school children have a mobile phone. First of all, a mobile phone is dangerous because it can be easily connected with Internet. This thing is surely good, but it may connect quiet perilous sits, such as, one-click frauds, online dating service, and then almost elementary school children don’t have knowledge about like these risks Secondly, mobile phones contaminate their health. The newest mobile phone is so interesting because we can play games, write a blog, and download music and a text form with decorated design for e-mail. They should be absorbed in them. So they may not do except using it, and it may cause failure of eyesight. Lastly, most of them don’t have sense for money, so that they use mobile phone whose pay functions too much. It is possible for the family which have like these children to weigh on their household economy, and to pick family apart. For these reasons, I really disagree with the opinion that elementary school children have and use a mobile phone. お願いします。

• 大学入試英作文添削

今回の質問投稿は3回目です。 過去に添削していただいた方々、本当にありがとうございました!! もしよろしければ、今回も助言を頂けたら嬉しいです。 私は、現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】携帯電話について、以下の英文に続けて、100字程度で答えなさい。 The cellular phone is now widely used in Japan and it seems to be changing our daily lives. 【私の解答】 In my opinion, there are two main changes. First change is that we have been able to get many kind of information anywhere and anytime, for example, if you were in Fukuoka and wanted to know the weather in Tokyo, you could get its weather infomation by the cellular phone. Second change is that we have been able to use some useful functions, especially an alarm, a memo and a watch. Such functions are very economical and confortable for us bacause we have needed not to buy many things. Thus, the cellular phone must increasingly change our daily lives in the future .

• 添削

添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 日本とアメリカの考え方や習慣は違うように見えるが、実は、それ程大きな差はない。 Ways of thinking and customs of American and Japanese seem to be very different ,but in fact,there is less difference between the two than we expected. バイオテクノロジーは生命の根幹に関わる科学であり、次世代に与える影響は計り知れない。 どんな優れたものもそうであるように、その社会への是非を決めるのは利用の仕方にかかっている。 Biotechnology is science which has something to do with a basis of life,having a tremendous impact on the next generation. As of other good things,it is the way of using it that determines between right and wrong for society. 英語のエッセイの授業で身近な題材に対して論文を書くように学生に求めたら、蚊をつつましやかな生き物である、と展開して見せた学生がかつていた。 みんなに嫌がられているものを逆から記述して見せたのである。 文章を書くときはユーモア、つまり、対象に対する視点が大切であることを教えている。 When I asked my students to write an English essay about familiar subject once ,there was one of them who wrote an idea that the mosquit is a very humble insect. He interpreted its disadvantages as its advantages. I taught them what matters when writing a sentence is a sense of humor,that is,the way of interpretation on a subject.

• 困ってます(;;)英検2級の英作文について、

英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです(;;) TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.