1) There is no happiness without money, but money can't buy happiness.
2) I was fired by the company, lost my house built two years ago in a classy area, and had to give up a luxury car that I drove to commute. I was broke. What were left were the housing loan and a van, which was then a home for my family of six.
3) I used to think that the money was the only thing I could rely on. When I lost everything, I was completely at a loss, and was scared to face the reality with no confidence to support my family. But ironically, it was my happiest moment to spend time with my family even without money.
4) You can't afford to be picky about your job!/ Don't be picky about your job.
5) Now we couldn't be happier living in this tiny apartment. I've found out what a happy family is, what a real home is.