• ベストアンサー

これで、意味は通じますか?

送金するのが遅れてしまったので、一言添えたいのですが これで大丈夫でしょうか? ほかに、何か付け加えたほうがいいですか? (送金を待ってもらった上に、値段を下げてもらったのです) どなたか、よろしくお願いします。 we are really sorry for being late to pay the bill. And we appreciate your patience.

• tippy
  • お礼率92% (106/115)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#2021
noname#2021
回答No.2

かなり書き換える事になりますが、私が同じような立場だったら次のように一筆添えます。 First of all, we are really sorry that we couldn't pay the bill on time. We sent you the payment for the amount that you requested via wire transfer on March 7, 2002. Secondly, we sincerely appreciate your generosity not only for letting us pay the bill past due but also for giving us a discount on such a delinquent payment. Again, thank you for your consideration. tippy

tippy
質問者

お礼

お礼ちょっと遅くなりました。 runeeさんがが書いてくださった文を参考に手紙書きたいと思います。 そのままチェックを送るより、一言添えたかったのですが、 英語力が乏しく、困っていました。 本当にありがとうございました。 (参考に、、じゃなく、このまま使わせていただくと思います)

その他の回答 (1)

• hitomura
  • ベストアンサー率48% (325/664)
回答No.1

ひとつ気になったのが we です。 これは会社間の取引/会社としての商品購入でしょうか? もしそうならばこれで問題ないと思いますが、個人でのやり取りの場合は I を使うべきではないでしょうか?

tippy
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなりました。 hitomuraさんアドバイスありがとうございました。

tippy
質問者

補足

実は、夫婦である事を弁護士にお願いして、その料金の支払いなのです。 二人の連名で出すつもりでWEにしました。 支払い期限をかなりすぎてしまい、図々しくも、ちょっと高いって 相談したら、請求額を下げてもらったので、遅れたおわびと お礼をかねて、と思っています。 あと、なにを書いていいか浮かびません。 なにか、アドバイスしていただけたらありがたいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳教えていただけますか?

We are really sorry and understand your situation. Would you like to leave this as credit for your account which we will apply to your next order?

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• We hope you all the best

I have processed the full refund for your Amazon order:# ---. Please note that it can take 3-7 business days until the money is back into your account, which depends on your payment method. We hope you all the best and appreciate your patience. 上記の内容ですが、「 We hope you all the best and appreciate your patience.」を日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 外国人です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら下記のようなお返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thank you for your interest in AAA and sorry we have not responded earlier. At the moment we don’t have a distribution in Japan. Therefore we do not import to Japan at the moment. We are in conversations for a partner in your country and as soon as we find a good match we will connect you. In the meantime, please send us your company profile, store information and interest in AAA.

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

If your are comfortable with the security conditions in your neighborhood and it would be acceptable and safe for the UPS driver to leave your package at your door without being signed for, then choose "Ok to leave at my location without being signed for" Otherwise, choose "Someone will sign for this when delivered". The courier will not leave the package unless it is signed for. We are not responsible for costs of packages returned to us that were never signed for or pickup up by the addressee. Note: If you choose to not have the package signed for and its lost or stolen from your property, its your responsibility. Once its been delivered and a tracking number shows it delivered to your location, its out of our hands.

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.