TOEFL(PBT)のTweでの疑問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • TOEFL(PBT)のTweでの疑問について
  • PBTの問題集のTweでは異なるトピックが載っている
  • 本番でも二つのトピックが出題され、好きな方を選んで作文する形式
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

TOEFL(PBT)のTweでの疑問

こんにちは、 PBTの問題集のTweでは Some students in the United States work while they are earning their degrees in college;others receive support from their families.How should a student's education be supported?Argue both sides of the issue and defend your position. という御馴染みのトピックと Suppose that you are required to write a report that includes information from the graphs printed below.Discuss the relantionships between the graphs,and draw some conclusions.Be sure that your interpretation is supported by information in the graphs. という分析系?トピック の二つが載っているのですが 本番でも必ず二つのトピックが掲げられて好きな方を選んで作文するという形式になるのでしょうか? 分析系トピックは全く練習した事がないもので。。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • CTU
  • ベストアンサー率46% (101/219)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 本番では確か一つしか出題されないはずですよ。僕も何回もTOEFL受験したことがありますが、最近ではグラフを用いたものがあるとは知りませんでした。 これはETSが出版している公式問題集なのでしょうか?もしそうでないならば、下段のお題は稀にしか出ない奴っぱいですね(ここ一年の傾向が変わっていれば別ですけど)。

cchisako
質問者

お礼

受験終りました。仰る通り、1つだけでした。 どうもお騒がせ致しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作について

このトピックについての題材を教えてください。 Imagine you are 80 years old. You are looking at old photos from the past on your computer. There are 3 photos that you decide to print because they represent the 3 most important times in your life. Describe those photos. Explain why they are important. [Remember that some of these photos may represent something that has not yet happened in your life.] 何を書いていいのかさっぱりわかりません。 アイデアを教えていただけると幸いです。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

Is my banking information kept? Zero banking information from our website is kept. Your banking details are directly handled on the secure server of our technical and financial partner Hipay. Banking information that you provide, encrypted on your own computer, will never be circulated online.

• ego rush

Q. Flirting: Is it OK to flirt with other people when you are in a relationship? In every relationship I’ve been in, I end up flirting with people at bars while out with girlfriends. I’m dating a great guy, I feel completely in love with him, yet over the weekend I was back to wanting attention from other people. It never rises to the level of cheating, but I’m wondering if I am not meant to be a relationship person. I’m in my mid-20s and feel that all my other friends in relationships don’t have these feelings. I just feel guilty over this weird desire to be flirtatious with random strangers at bars. A: It depends on the type of person you are, and it depends on the type of relationship you’re in. Some people are natural flirts; some aren’t. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent. You’ll have to figure out what you consider to be over-the-line—is it accepting a drink from someone? Giving out your phone number? Something else?—as well as what your boyfriend considers obviously hurtful. Enjoying attention from other people isn’t a character flaw, and you’re hardly the only young person who gets an ego rush from occasionally flirting with a stranger. This is not weird, and it’s not necessarily a sign that your relationships are doomed to fail. Some people flirt in a way that feels expansive and generous and native to their personalities; some people flirt in a way that seems specific and weighted with intent.の和訳を教えてください。 あと、ego rushの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• 英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英検準一級 英作文の添削をお願いします。 TOPIC Do you think print newspaper and magazines will disapper in the fiture? POINTS(Use two of the point below to support your answer.) 〇Speed of news 〇Consumer preferences 〇Cost effectiveness 〇Health issue 解答↓ I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. There are two reasons to support my opinion. First of all, On internet, there are websites which provide latest news faster than news paper. These days, Most of people have some device to get a news information from internet such as a smartphone. In my case, I usually use a social network service to get news on time. Second of all, Recently the topics that consumer preference can be found on internet. On the Magazine, we cannot see what topic has before we buy it, however, internet has numerous topics and we can choose favorite one  from them. According to the reason stated above, I think that print newspaper and magazines will disappear in the future. 初めて書いたもので、文法に自信がありません。 厳しめによろしくお願いします。

• TOEFL正誤問題

Contemporary film directors, some of (them) write the scripts for, act in, and even produce their own motion pictures, are thereby assuming ever more control of their art. この様な正誤問題があり、かっこ内のthemが誤りだそうですが、themの代わりに何を当てはめれば正しくなるのかわかりません。 どなたか分かる方がいれば教えていただけないでしょうか。 可能であれば解説と訳もつけて頂けると助かります。 よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.