• ベストアンサー

手紙を和訳して下さい

I'm going be moving so if you don't get anything from me for a really long time you'll know why. よろしくお願いします。

• y5s5
  • お礼率58% (39/67)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#2538
noname#2538
回答No.4

y5s5さんこんばんは。 I'm going (to) be moving so if you don't get anything from me for a really long time you'll know why. 文章としては、going と be の間に to が入ります。日本語に意訳しますが、意味は: 「私はこれから引越しをしますので、しばらくの間私から連絡がなくても心配しないでくださいね。」 です。 いかがでしょうか?

y5s5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたー!

その他の回答 (4)

• toka
  • ベストアンサー率51% (1080/2089)
回答No.5

「移動(引越)しますので、しばらくあなたと連絡がつきません。」くらいの意訳でよろしいかと。

y5s5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたー!

noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.3

大ざっぱに言うと、 「私は引っ越しする予定だから、もし私から連絡が長い間なかったら、なぜだかわかるでしょう。」 見たいな意味にくみ取れます。が、英語もおかしいし、この文の背景もわからないので、正確かどうかはわかりません。なので、自信なしとします。 では。

y5s5
質問者

お礼

OH! 私もこんな感じではないかと考えてたんです。 相手がネイティブなのでコンマを省略してるようですね。 とりあえず 引っ越すの? って感じで返事をしてみますね。 みなさんありがあとうございました。

• -mizuki-
  • ベストアンサー率38% (212/555)
回答No.2

参考URLは翻訳ソフトの体験デモ版です。けっこう使えますよ。

参考URL:
http://210.151.214.30/jp/honyaku/demo/index.html
y5s5
質問者

お礼

これからURL使ってみます!

• w-rena
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/4)
回答No.1

本当に長い時間私から何も得ないとあなたが理由を知って, 私は動いていに行く予定である。 と、思いますけど。

y5s5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたー!

y5s5
質問者

補足

すいません、国語ダメなんで、わかりやすく説明して頂けますか?

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 英語の手紙和訳お願いします

happy birthday aki   I'm not sure this leteer cold arrive in your birthday or not,rather, I should have began writing earlier... Anyway congratulation!! I'm glad you become 21 years old because I can drink with you in the United States.Don't you think so? What?You never drink?Come on!! when will you be ready!? No orange juice! You have to try! or I can't wait forever ! Yeah,that kidding ^^ Of course I know you hate alcohol, so I  seut a birthday present that's not kind of alcohol. I beleive you'll like it. If it's difficult to use for you or you have any guestions about my present, you can ask me!! Because, I've already  researched it and  I know it a lot even though I don't have it!! Hahaha!! Are you with me? Maybe You don't know what is what ^^; It's been about 7 month since I came to Los Angeles. My English skill is still poor, and that's why I'm confusing now... Don't care about my work . Everything is good. I'm learning many things little by little from my father and brother. They teach me kindly, so I'm really grateful to them. Perhaps you also have some worries . But , nobody has no worry. we have to overcome with making effort, and our efforts will be reworded. But , please let me help you when you feel down and help me when I feel down...ok? I really miss you and I hope I'll go back to Japan soon. But as you know , I have full of schedule ... it's almost working and school ... Instead, you can eat anything you want and go anywhere you want when I go back to Japan! So, please wait for me with great patience. 数年前大切な人からもらった手紙です。 どなたか意味を教えていただけませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 会話の応答文の答えを教えて下さい。

Mr. A : I don't think we'll make it on time. Ms. A : That's why I said we should leave earlier. Mr. A : I know, I know, but ( ) ( )内に入る適切なものを答えなさい。 1. don't you remember I was the one who insisted on leaving home earlier? 2. if we are late for the concert, it'll be your fault. 3. the problem is that we didn't expect anything like this. 4. why are the roads so crowded at this time of a weekday? 1,2がおかしいのはわかるのですが、3ではいけないでしょうか? 答えは4になっています。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 最も適切な和訳は??

以前、僕の学校のALTが学校を去られる際に僕の学年全員に共通の手紙を書いてくださったんです。 そこで、僕は英語が好きな身ですから前文和訳に挑戦してみたのですが、ひとつ、よく意味のわからないところがありました。 「You all try hard and put in lots of effort even when you think it's hard. So don't worry or be nervous of or when you make mistakes that's how we learn! So just keep trying if you want to learn,you will,it'll take practice and don't get stressed!」 上の文章の"So just keep"~"don't get stressed!"の部分です。 そのなかでも、"you will,it'll"の適訳が全く分かりません。 技能不足で非常に申し訳なく思っておりますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• "Do Anything You Wanna Do..."曲名と歌手名

頭から離れない曲があります。10年以上前に布袋寅泰がパーソナリティを務めていたミュージックスクウェアというラジオ番組で流れていた曲です。男性ボーカルで乗りのいい曲です(”Do anything you wanna do.”という歌詞が頻発していたので、私自身はこれが曲名である可能性が高いと思っています)。その曲の出だしの部分を、頭の中に残っている音の記憶を頼りに書いてみました(実際の歌詞とは違うと思いますが)。どなたかこの曲の曲名と歌手名を教えていただければ幸いです(ちなみに私が”Do Anything You Wanna Do”で検索してみたところ、Eddie & Hot Rodsというバンド名が挙がりましたが、歌詞が載っていないので彼らかどうか確信が持てません)。 Don’t take… when the people here… Such a long adventure… It’s a time for… …… …things you wanna do …must be someone ……find… Why don’t you ask them what you’re …? Why don’t you tell them what you’re gonna do? You’ll get so lonely Make this better that way …… …… Do anything you wanna do

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。